Deleted

SP need advice please

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADchi/simple

I played a warrior tank since vanilla and finally rerolled a SP.

I swopped some spirit out to gain more haste and crit but im now afraid i may have too little hit.

So i been reading several posts about hit and in order for me to achieve the Hit cap i will loose ALOT of haste and crit. So whats more important for me atm.

I cant decide for myself what approach will suit me best.

What would you do if this was your char?

Deleted
    Bump

I got some new FL loot and feel my dps hasnt increased as much as i thought it would. I think something is wrong. Any advice is appreciated ty.
    My biggest problem is achieving the 2589 haste. I raid in a 10 mans and we dont av a lock. Im gemming, reforging haste to hit 2589. Im also using feiry quintessence to get as close to hit cap as possible.
    I can drop all the haste gemming and stack int but im unsure if that would increase my dps or sticking to 30%+ haste is better choice?

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Bump

I got some new FL loot and feel my dps hasnt increased as much as i thought it would. I think something is wrong. Any advice is appreciated ty.
    My biggest problem is achieving the 2589 haste. I raid in a 10 mans and we dont av a lock. Im gemming, reforging haste to hit 2589. Im also using feiry quintessence to get as close to hit cap as possible.
    I can drop all the haste gemming and stack int but im unsure if that would increase my dps or sticking to 30%+ haste is better choice?
    Two thoughts:

1) Switch to an Epic PvE helm. Literally *any* 353 ilvl or higher PvE helm is better than the 371 PvP helm you have on right now.
    2) You're really losing out by not gemming intellect/spirit instead of haste/hit in blue sockets, intellect/haste in yellow sockets, and intellect in your belt. Even at the best case (right at a break point), 1 int = 0.75 haste. At all other points, it is more like 1 int = 0.45 haste.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Two thoughts:

1) Switch to an Epic PvE helm. Literally *any* 353 ilvl or higher PvE helm is better than the 371 PvP helm you have on right now.
    2) You're really losing out by not gemming intellect/spirit instead of haste/hit in blue sockets, intellect/haste in yellow sockets, and intellect in your belt. Even at the best case (right at a break point), 1 int = 0.75 haste. At all other points, it is more like 1 int = 0.45 haste.
    If you have a chance can you av a look again and let me know your thoughts. TY

WAY too much hit, you are almost 1.5% over, go to wowreforge.com and import some of the EJ stat weights and tell it to reforge to close to hit cap. Remember, hit cap is only 17%, and for SPriests you can competently raid with as low as 15% and still not have many problems.

Spec is ok, personally I have 2/3 in Mental Agility and no Psychic Horror and put those 2 Points into Inner Sanctum for the reduced spell damage taken, but thats just me, your spec is fine for what content you're doing.

Glyph wise drop Dispersion for SWD, dispersion is only good for baleroc shard soaking and maybe soaking on Beth'tilac, otherwise go w/ SWD.

Also gear is only a small amount of your DPS, what kind of opener/rotation are you using?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you get DI in your raids?

1) mastery to gloves instead of haste
    2) red gem in boots, don't match crit socket bonuses.
    3) lavawalker enchant on boots.
    4) you are over hitcap... remove the reforge from your chest. Also remove the reforge from your Signet of the 5th Circle. You should be very close to hit cap at this point.

Haste plateaus are fine and dandy but I think that people really screw themselves sometimes to reach it. As you get better gear, haste will come easier.. until then, don't gimp yourself, imo.

---------- Post added 2011-07-22 at 10:09 PM ----------

also, read this! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...%28by-Kilee%29

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests