Dumb question - What to do if tier pieces don't give the top stats for your spec?

I'm a MM hunter. Lots of the current tier pieces from HFC normal don't give crit afaik. Since I'm trying to optimize for my spec better, is there a way to change the stats on tier gear or something?

Dumb answer - you use them anyway.

Okay :<

I guess the piece bonuses could compensate for the lacking crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerricko View Post
    Okay :<

I guess the piece bonuses could compensate for the lacking crit.
    Well... obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    You could always try playing without them. Report back on how that goes.

No crit no equip.

You obviously want the 4 piece, so the question becomes: which offpiece 1) gives up "worse" stats and at the same time 2) gives you "good" stats.

The answer is Archimonde gloves with 4pc. You give up haste/mastery for crit/MS.

Deleted
    A better question is, what do if I've killed archimonde 5+ times already and socrethar 10+ and I'm still stuck with crappy trinkets? (690 felspring coil + 705 trinket from kazzak)

Deleted
    No the better question is: what do Archimonde 6 socrethar have to do with good hunter trinkets at all, did you get lost in the hunter forum?

In any case, Its not really a better question since the answers are limited. Craft something, wait and hope for drops.
    (Wait even more and hope even more for the decent mythic dungeon trinkets to drop as high lvl for which the chances are insanely low when 6.2.3 comes out)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    No the better question is: what do Archimonde 6 socrethar have to do with good hunter trinkets at all
    Huh, you're right. I didn't check what subforum I was in, this thread was on the front page.
    More like a light hearted whining being screwed over by RNG than an actual question too.

Is the Archimonde trinket bad for hunters btw? It kind of sounded like that in your post. Sucks if so.

It is great if you can be at max range all the time. How many fights allow that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sremmos View Post
    It is great if you can be at max range all the time. How many fights allow that?
    Zero, because of the defensive CDs and healers range and some rooms are even not big enough
    And yea 4 set especially for MM compensate the lack of good stats by miles even normal 4 Set is beter than Myth ofset pts