Deleted

World of Warcraft is a troll:3

I was playing Alteric Valley and then I got disconnected and it said I had to buy for time o_o

It would be if they could do so we didn't get dc while we were in a BG but maybe afterwards fine, but in a BG?! Not cool.

I just wanted to share this with you guys, so you'll know, that you have to pay in a good amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get subscription.

you should tell blizz ty, getting you out of that terrible raid blizz likes to call a BG

Deleted
    lol, you are the troll....

I've tried ones where it said, you have 1 hour left, 30 min left, 15 min left and such (can't remember when it started telling me) but never tried it dc'ing me, this was around mid-wrath I would only think they still had the same system

Deleted
    Too bad you are not able to stay online after the sub ends until a server restart like you used to, eh? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Too bad you are not able to stay online after the sub ends until a server restart like you used to, eh? :P
    was that possible?

Deleted
    It sucked because we were winning

10+ Year Old Account
    They should try sending you ingame mail with their whol Blizz logo and mail background watermark situation to let you know that your sub is about to run out soon. Because, in order to check my Battle.net bound email, I gotta go Internet > iinet > webmail, involving logging into the webmail, so I hardly check anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    was that possible?
    Looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. No sure when was that removed, but I'm sure it was possible in 1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. No sure when was that removed, but I'm sure it was possible in 1.4.
    it was possible in wotlk too so not that long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    They should try sending you ingame mail with their whol Blizz logo and mail background watermark situation to let you know that your sub is about to run out soon. Because, in order to check my Battle.net bound email, I gotta go Internet > iinet > webmail, involving logging into the webmail, so I hardly check anymore.
    No need, you still get ingame chat messages informing you about subscription expiring. Also, how hard is it to set up something in the ingame calendar informing yourself to get a new gamecard or refresh subscription....

I remember someone in my raid had his time run out in the middle of Lich King attempts....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    No need, you still get ingame chat messages informing you about subscription expiring. Also, how hard is it to set up something in the ingame calendar informing yourself to get a new gamecard or refresh subscription....
    I don't know about time cards running out, but if you've got a subscription and the automatic payment fails, you don't get any in-game warning before the disconnect. Happened to me earlier this month : /

Deleted
    It happened to me as well ,was raiding ICC and at the LK start got DCed

It tells you how much time you have left on your card in game, starting at 2 hours. It warns you at 1 hour, 30 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 2 minutes, and 1 minute. And you get an email 3 days before. You had plenty of time to react.

Deleted
    I didn't get any warning. It normally auto subscribe, but it didn't this time.

You need to pay so you can have game-time? Shocking!
    Seriously though, why should you get more time than you payed for simply because you were in a BG?

Next time, make sure you've got enough left. Or buy more.

You need buy for time earlier not fall out of game.
    Fall out of game not good.

Last time i checked, don't you get in game messages saying you've only got an hour etc before your subsription runs out? How is it Blizzards fault you thought you'd risk your final minutes in a battleground?
    Geeza aka Parilla