Thread: Mastery bugged?

Mastery bugged?

I have what should be 136% blood shields, but I'm only getting 100%. DS heals me for, say, 19.2k, I should be getting 26.1k shields, right? They're 19.2k right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played since the server reset but had no issues last week.

World of Logs or armory link?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Why would you need either?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    Why would you need either?
    Because you might be missing a detail. Or maybe you just calculated wrongly. Assuming there's no known bug, one of those options are probably the most likely.

It's akatsuke - hydraxis - US

But honestly, there's nothing else to get out of that. I have about 21 mastery, give or take. At first I thought it was an addon problem (blood shield tracker) but I checked the buff icon and watched the heal text come in. I should be getting over 130% shields but for the last week or two at least, I'm getting 100%

Right now, as we speak, running ICC rep runs, I'm getting 19.2k DS heals baseline and 19.2k shields.

Deleted
    11254 heal = 16827 shield, tested 10 seconds ago.

Seems fine.

Edit: We posted at the same time. You're in ICC, possible shenanigens due to the 30% ICC buff? Given that you're around 130% mastery it seems possible off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Blood shields aren't affected by the ICC buff. It takes the value of your DS healing before it gets increased by the 30% buff. The 30% absorption buff also doesn't work on Blood Shield.

Blood shields aren't affected by any healing buff or debuff in general.
    this, since icc gives 30% healing and you seem to be missing about 36% of your blood shield it would make sense

test it on a dummy or in a cata environment and get back to us
    Sig Made by Mipeo

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks bruthas

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood shields aren't affected by any healing buff or debuff in general.
    Patch 4.2.1 "Blood Shields are now reduced appropriately by any debuffs on the player at the time they are generated"

Just wait for it! Blizz probably needs to keep our tears rolling to lubricate their giant money counting machines.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Patch 4.2.1 "Blood Shields are now reduced appropriately by any debuffs on the player at the time they are generated"

Just wait for it! Blizz probably needs to keep our tears rolling to lubricate their giant money counting machines.
    Oh stop it. We've been outclassing everyone this whole expansion.

If you think that.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    If you think that.... lol
    well he's right, DK tanks are superior to all other tanks in magic heavy fights, warrior is superior in physical damage, paladin tanks are average and bear tanks ar shit untill they have 240k hp raidbuffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have what should be 136% blood shields, but I'm only getting 100%. DS heals me for, say, 19.2k, I should be getting 26.1k shields, right? They're 19.2k right now.
    waht is that raid buffed? self buffed? need more than "shud eye get dus numbuh here?"

@ 195k HP im getting 13,665 blood strike heals but a 17,255 shield. thats with a few pieces of heroic raid gear self buffed @ 20.20 mastery ( 2188 rating)

10+ Year Old Account
    well he's right, DK tanks are superior to all other tanks in magic heavy fights, warrior is superior in physical damage, paladin tanks are average and bear tanks ar shit untill they have 240k hp raidbuffed.
    Jiraiyah made a very blanket statement that most people obviously don't agree with. So you can't assume your clarification is what he thinks.

Even with that distinction I'd only put that to Nef, Cho'gall, and maybe Maloriak if you consider the two red vial phases. I think we make great DA tanks on Chim though. This also assumes you are in the 20% (or less as a guess) of DK tanks that can actually play good enough to take advantage of this.

I know just about every time I've had to run with a pug DK they have been a complete disappointment if not flat out awful.

I don't agree about bears either, I haven't seen them tank much personally but they always have done very well. Maybe I've just been lucky and always played with really good bear tanks or something.
    [/URL]

Outclassing? Maybe better skilled, if that's what you mean. Better results? Bwahahaha, no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't turn this into yet another "DKs were OP, they deserved the nerf!" "No DKs are totally UP, we need a buff!" thread.
    We've got plenty of those already :/

That's true. Although by all means the thread's already resolved for that matter.