That's me and my strangely well working spec http://chronicle.thesecretworld.com/character/Pokot

Haven't played for the last two days. Haven't done anything for the last two days because of the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I gave up on the one investigative mission where you follow the man hole covers and goggled it.

Spoiler:

How the french toast am I suppose to know what 10:10 is? I'm not a bible thumper.

that quest took me about proper 3hours to complete, i choosed the wrong portrait and the quest log updated to something similar "... a pearl in the mouth of clam", and i was like WTF does that mean, and after a while i found that by accident while wondering in the town ^^.

we really need a good photogenic memory to play this game, stuff u pass by while doing other stuff might be important for other quests. i had to dust off my old notepad for this game once again

on another note: Shotgun + Hammer Illuminati deck is insanely good

I'm likeing AR blood, working on necromancer deck. I might drop AR for pistol blood though, not sure.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated Gallery with Rank Icons:

http://de3187.imgur.com/

Edit:

Also, here is a good break down of the decks: http://tswdecks.leedness.net/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Updated Gallery with Rank Icons:

http://de3187.imgur.com/

Edit:

Also, here is a good break down of the decks: http://tswdecks.leedness.net/index.html
    Nice, thanks! Totally gonna steal one so I can have a cool avatar too

"co-published with EA" no thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    As in EA puts boxes on the shelf. That's what a publisher does; they have no control over the game itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Nice, thanks! Totally gonna steal one so I can have a cool avatar too
    Honestly, the Templars have the best Ranks and Multislot clothing in TSW. Too bad they are so strict in the way the deal with "ALL THE THINGS!!"

Deleted
    Honestly, the Templars have the best Ranks and Multislot clothing in TSW. Too bad they are so strict in the way the deal with "ALL THE THINGS!!"
    hell yea XD
    I think every "society" got it's own pros and cons ^^
    I really like the design of the dragons hq, but play most of the time with my templar
    someday i want to try out illuminati, to check them out, too

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    Yep. "Co-published with EA", just like The Orange Box was.
    http://www.ea.com/the-orange-box

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of EA, but blindly ignoring any game with their logo on it only means that you'll miss out on a number of good games by smaller developers, or non-state-side developers, that use EA Partners for publishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Yep. "Co-published with EA", just like The Orange Box was.
    http://www.ea.com/the-orange-box

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of EA, but blindly ignoring any game with their logo on it only means that you'll miss out on a number of good games by smaller developers, or non-state-side developers, that use EA Partners for publishing.
    Don't forget Portal and Left 4 Dead. OMG EA IS BAD MORE MOAR PORTLEZ.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 11:19 AM ----------

My issue with the Illuminati (who I recently defected from) is that their attitude towards the situation in the game doesn't match my personality. Doing things because it's good form or good business will never trump doing what's right for me, especially in a fictitious situation like TSW's.

The Templars are a bunch of blowhards, but I do like the undercurrent of youth that doesn't think highly of how stuffy the old guard is. I like to think that I'm helping restructure and rejuvenate the Templars. I also like the moral ambiguity of saving the big picture instead of on a case-by-case basis. Reminds me of Angel when the team took over Wolfram & Hart.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Illuminati and love Kirsten Geary (she's the best), but Templars are a better fit for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Don't forget Portal and Left 4 Dead. OMG EA IS BAD MORE MOAR PORTLEZ.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 11:19 AM ----------

My issue with the Illuminati (who I recently defected from) is that their attitude towards the situation in the game doesn't match my personality. Doing things because it's good form or good business will never trump doing what's right for me, especially in a fictitious situation like TSW's.

The Templars are a bunch of blowhards, but I do like the undercurrent of youth that doesn't think highly of how stuffy the old guard is. I like to think that I'm helping restructure and rejuvenate the Templars. I also like the moral ambiguity of saving the big picture instead of on a case-by-case basis. Reminds me of Angel when the team took over Wolfram & Hart.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Illuminati and love Kirsten Geary (she's the best), but Templars are a better fit for me.

YOU TRAITOR!!! I'm gonna roll a templar soon, just to do the faction quests and get the multislots. I actually have my back story all written up for my Templar.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKivPZH4CJ4

Thanks for watching, tell me what you think
    Also had to do it this way because i can't post links on this account :/ i suck.

Edit: fixed the link for you. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2012-07-09 at 03:46 PM.

Yeah I agree, although I like some of the Dragon multislot clothing. I don't like any of the Illuminati though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meoni View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKivPZH4CJ4

Thanks for watching, tell me what you think
    Also had to do it this way because i can't post links on this account :/ i suck.

Edit: fixed the link for you. - Buckwald
    not too bad, though im more of a fan of reviews from players that dont read a script. or atleast that is what it sounds like from you. not saying its bad, just saying i like peoples personal feelings of the game not just written up.

Anybody not on Dimension 6, mind inviting me so I can complete Something Wicked?

Slane is my nickname.

Only problem is templars are light on range based magic decks ... only Magus, that's not enough. Can you wear deck outfit without using exactly the build ?

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Only problem is templars are light on range based magic decks ... only Magus, that's not enough. Can you wear deck outfit without using exactly the build ?
    Pretty sure all you have to do is complete the deck. And then you can wear the outfit whenever you want. But someone who has completed a deck here can answer that of course, I'm just surmising.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Pretty sure all you have to do is complete the deck. And then you can wear the outfit whenever you want. But someone who has completed a deck here can answer that of course, I'm just surmising.
    You're right. It's an outfit, unbound from what abilities you have equipped.

Nice ... Preacher outfit looks worth unlocking all the blade abilities required for it.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.