I just finished levelling my druid miner/herber...what to do?

Alright well I now have max mining/herbing on my worgen druid. I also have max jc/mining on my paladin. Now...when I started levelling this alt, I had the intention of dropping mining on my pally and levelling alchemy instead. But now, I don't even play that character. I just log on to do my jc daily and then log off. So it seems a bit wasteful to have two awesome crafting profs on a toon I have no intention of raiding with again, whereas I am quite enjoying playing my druid, so having alch/herb on that toon would be nice. But...having mining and herbing on the same toon just would seem so much more beneficial and cut down on farming time a lot. and just make them more viable as gold making profs in their own right for time spent.

but in the end they are both just alts. my main is a priest with tailoring/enchanting.

so. drop mining on my druid for alch, or my pally? >.<

Deleted
    No, do what you first intended and drop mining on the paladin. Alchemy is a great raiding profession, but it's also very well suited for a char you never really play as all the mats you need to level/make flasks or pots can be bought on the AH or gathered, plus you will be able to do the daily transmute with the daily JC quest. As a matter of convenience, and I am assuming you do like having two gathering progessions on the druid, this choice is the best.

Well Druid is better for herbing so having the herb/alch combo is a good idea. I'd go with the Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviat View Post
    Well Druid is better for herbing so having the herb/alch combo is a good idea. I'd go with the Druid.
    ah, well my druid is going to remain a herber no matter what. soooo. :P

appreciate the input guys

Deleted
    Drop mining on the pally, to me it always makes more sense to have 1 char that is dual gather instead of having 2 chars with one gather each.
    You can just log on your pally each day and do your JC daily and your Alch transmute (and/or use it to make pots / flasks depending on what alch spec you choose).