Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone actually seen anyone who was meerly a setback? I haven't even seen anyone who was insane, an unstoppable force or even titan lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    My answer, yes. I have MMO-Champion always up. Even at work. I'll alt-tab during resets and be on. If I'm not at my computer, I have it Favorited on my phone.
    Hahah that's interesting! What about MMO-champion and moderating do you love so much? I'm just curious

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewbusha View Post
    Hahah that's interesting! What about MMO-champion and moderating do you love so much? I'm just curious
    I'm sure it's the influence and power he enjoys so much...Human after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkersman View Post
    I'm sure it's the influence and power he enjoys so much...Human after all
    No. Actually, we can only moderate the forums we're assigned to. I moderate Raids & Dungeons. Which is actually a very calm portion of MMO-Champion. I actually really enjoy almost every aspect of WoW, except for PvP. Because I'm terrible at it. I also really like MMO-Champion.

Depending on the discussion, when people have questions or concerns, I have always tried to be positive in any response that I give. I really hate "HERP DERP NEWB! L2P!" "lawl belf dk!" "u mad bro?" "u suk cuz u a bad" "im so epic leet!" "normal is ez mode! casuals suck!" Those type of responses tend to bring more flaming and trolling, which in turn brings down the community. And I'd hate to see such a great community, as MMO-Champion, be brought to that.

Interesting, never knew there were that many different ranks before.

Yeah some of the titles get lamer as you go on. It's not till you get pretty high that they get good again.

No. Actually, we can only moderate the forums we're assigned to. I moderate Raids & Dungeons. Which is actually a very calm portion of MMO-Champion. I actually really enjoy almost every aspect of WoW, except for PvP. Because I'm terrible at it. I also really like MMO-Champion.

Depending on the discussion, when people have questions or concerns, I have always tried to be positive in any response that I give. I really hate "HERP DERP NEWB! L2P!" "lawl belf dk!" "u mad bro?" "u suk cuz u a bad" "im so epic leet!" "normal is ez mode! casuals suck!" Those type of responses tend to bring more flaming and trolling, which in turn brings down the community. And I'd hate to see such a great community, as MMO-Champion, be brought to that.
    That's great!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost done with being a Mechagnome. Time to be a dreadlord and prepare for Tarmon Gai'don!
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Almost done with being a Mechagnome. Time to be a dreadlord and prepare for Tarmon Gai'don!
    Tarmon Gai'don?

Honestly, need cooler titles IMO - or possibly a flashy text colour

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost dreadlord... darnit.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Tarmon Gai'don!
    Hahaha, You still have a few months yet.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

My goal is to reach the highest level and be merely a setback! In other words, im gonna have no life for the next few years.

My goal is to reach the highest level and be merely a setback! In other words, im gonna have no life for the next few years.
    Spamming for the next few years*

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpulse View Post
    Spamming for the next few years*
    god forbid!!!!

i feel so low now...

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Fixed lol =D
    Nah not necessarily!

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I believe your hired.
    Hired would imply payment.. :P I think volunteered is probably more accurate term.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Hired would imply payment.. :P I think volunteered is probably more accurate term.
    Yeah a moderator told me it's volunteer work - it's still all good.

Completely off topic and I do apologize!

But holy hell, who allowed the Mammasans in here!???

Just playing Buck, nothing but respect for ya. /love the people from the Deuce! (Strike)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.