Reason for race/class combo

Maybe not the best title. But what made you chose your race/class combo. I chose mine because i always liked the orcs, massive shoulders and looked preaty cool, and shaman because it was preaty cool to play as enhancement....... untill i changed to elemental-_-.... but still fun

10+ Year Old Account
    I also play a shaman. I started my main around the time a group of my friends played. It was a large group, and everyone had one of everything, except a shaman. So, in order to fill that gap, rolled one.

To be honest, I don't remember why I made him a Troll. But, even though I race changed to goblin for the amazing racials, I still think Trolls are THE BEST race in the game and have tons of troll pride.

I honestly think Shamans are the best healing class in the game. I might be bias from the years of main pay, but who cares. I'm so happy I rolled one.

Nom nom mana return on casting Arcane Torrent (well I like it at least when I heal). And Blood Elves are awesome (both lore and looks). But if Trolls could be Paladins, I so would race change.

Night Elf Priest because, well, I like the whole lore surrounding Elune. And my Priest is a chick because it's not called the Sisterhood of Elune for nothing (Blizz can retcon all they like, I don't care).

Draenei Mage because, well, they're the most adept at the Arcane of all the races if you follow the lore.

Human Warlock because humans are such corruptible creatures. Though, if Draenei Warlocks were allowed, I'd race change him in a heartbeat.

Human Paladin for the exact opposite reason as the Warlock. Shows the potential for great good and great darkness in everyone.

Worgen Druid...I like their shape-shift forms. No deep meaning there.

Worgen Warrior because the Rage mechanic just...works with the worgen.

Worgen Hunter because the enhanced senses brought upon by the Curse makes for a great hunter/tracker.

Worgen Deathknight because you can play up the ruthlessness of the Scourge and the Worgen Curse.

Dwarf Shaman because they're Dwarves. Also, who better to commune with the Elements than the decendants of Earthen who were stricken with the Curse of Flesh.

Long story short; I'm an alt-oholic.
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

Deleted
    Tauren druid.. because I wanted to be horde

Human Deathknight, just seemed like the best combo for the lore.