Questions about castsequence macros

I'm totally new to macros, and I have 2 questions about castsequence macros.

1. While using a castsequence macro, I cannot use the "safe zone" in my cast bar (the red part where you can safely queue up another ability when your casting hits it). Is it possible to somehow be able to use the "safe zone" with a castsequence macro?

2. I'm trying to set up a castsequence macro on my Disc priest where I cast on my target's target Holy Fire, then Smitex4, and then I want to cast Power Infusion on my self, and then Archangel. But I would also like to be able to cast Holy Fire and Smitex4 if I'm targeting an unfriendly target, and then still cast Power Infusion on myself, and then Archangel. Does anyone know how I could go about doing this?

Thanks, and any help is appreciated!

http://www.wowpedia.org/MACRO_castsequence is a good source of info to nom on for the time being.
    Moo.

1) I think the issue is a problem with castsequence macros. If you have spells binded normally you can lets say, press 1 and spam 2 until the first spell finishes casting and it will fire off immediately, but sequence has to actually take time to verify with the server that the first spell is completed successfully before doing the next spell in sequence so there may be some understandable delay.

2) It becomes a little problematic when you want to cast certain spells on one target and certain buffs on another (yourself) in the same macro. So it may be easier if you can afford to use a modifier key for your own 2 buffs. (alt, control, shift, etc)

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod,@player]Power Infusion,Archangel
    /castsequence [harm][@targettarget,harm]reset=8 Holy Fire,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator