Thread: Chat thread!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I found a Four Loko. I'm hesitant to drink it.
    I dunno what that is :S
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    Your not gonna sleep tonight Adriana.

hows your day been?
    Ohai
    i know I wont sleep, i napped from like 11-3:30
    Been tesco today, hense why i bought teh monster nommmm, and eh, my day could be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post

Ohai
    Been tesco today, hense why i bought teh monster nommmm, and eh, my day could be better!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_(energy_drink)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm going to make more. >:D

IT looks awesome! does it taste nice though?

Ohai
    Why hasnt your day been that good?

Mine consisted of arguing with my ex about, if we are getting back together again :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

IT looks awesome! does it taste nice though?
    It depends. Watermelon and orange are okay. Cranberry lemonade, which is the one I have, tastes like the bloody puss-spewing sphincter of Hell.

Why hasnt your day been that good?

Mine consisted of arguing with my ex about, if we are getting back together again :P
    Meh, I kinda wanna go to Manchester to visit my aunt in hospital but it costs £54 for a hotel room over night

Your day seems fun :P SO......ARE YOU?

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 10:22 PM ----------

It depends. Watermelon and orange are okay. Cranberry lemonade, which is the one I have, tastes like the bloody puss-spewing sphincter of Hell.
    Watermelon sounds realllllllly gross......
    and yeah...cranberry lemonade sounds gross too >.>

Meh, I kinda wanna go to Manchester to visit my aunt in hospital but it costs £54 for a hotel room over night

Watermelon sounds realllllllly gross......
    and yeah...cranberry lemonade sounds gross too >.>
    Yeah, it is. I also have no idea how long it's been in here so that's why I'm a little cautious about drinking it.

Also, Huson needs to dish, dish, dish!

Still not sure yet, seeing her on sunday in person. Arguement was online, she lives in Belper. She wants a deeper commitment after this make up break up shit for the last 4 years. btw we are good together but either of us gets cold feet and break up. She wants to know if my heart is in it or not.

Yeah, it is. I also have no idea how long it's been in here so that's why I'm a little cautious about drinking it.

Also, Huson needs to dish, dish, dish!

For sureeeeeee, open it and smell it first, but doesn't alcohol get better with age? or am i just being dumb? rofl

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 10:27 PM ----------

Still not sure yet, seeing her on sunday in person. Arguement was online, she lives in Belper. She wants a deeper commitment after this make up break up shit for the last 4 years. btw we are good together but either of us gets cold feet and break up. She wants to know if my heart is in it or not.
    awwwwww Well it's good you're seeing her on sunday, the only thing you can really do is just move closer to each other really, i mean only that could really show if you're in it or not!

Best of luck, buddy.

For sureeeeeee, open it and smell it first, but doesn't alcohol get better with age? or am i just being dumb? rofl

It might. I know beer has a shelf-life(I don't know how long because...it doesn't last that long c: ) but I don't know...

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 10:27 PM ----------

awwwwww Well it's good you're seeing her on sunday, the only thing you can really do is just move closer to each other really, i mean only that could really show if you're in it or not!
    Its only 10 miles out of Derby, She lives in liecster most of the year coz of uni. i live in derby and go to the uni there.

My grandpa moved up here to WA from Cali for health reasons. Now he wants to eat up all my time. I'm going to have to quit my social life at this rate

It's spiderbro time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    My grandpa moved up here to WA from Cali for health reasons. Now he wants to eat up all my time. I'm going to have to quit my social life at this rate
    We're your social life.

10+ Year Old Account

Spiders

Deleted
    We're your social life.
    Man, my social life sucks. :<

We're your social life.
    <3