Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i hope its steam- or cyberpunk+magic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    For me it would be the exact opposite, I love the art!
    Have to agree. It really has that anime-esque feel to it. 1 and 3 look like a futuristic .hack style (games and show both.)

I doubt it has to do with Titan but they happen to be, great.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2011-06-03 at 01:59 AM.

omg someone who actually played .hack or even knows of it thats really rare

Quote Originally Posted by Snarlfang View Post
    omg someone who actually played .hack or even knows of it thats really rare
    The .hack series of games were amazing, not gonna lie.

If this is the style the artist are known for and they are all employed by blizzard then that's a pretty good indication of the direction they are heading for. Whether its for Titan is another story.

Well i do understand that blizzard may want to go a different direction with Titan but they still gotta have that blizzard feel to everything otherwise it will not be a success cause we all know why we stick with blizz cause the things they do is what we expect has been for years

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarlfang View Post
    Well i do understand that blizzard may want to go a different direction with Titan but they still gotta have that blizzard feel to everything otherwise it will not be a success cause we all know why we stick with blizz cause the things they do is what we expect has been for years
    Honestly that's why I think Titan won't be a FPS.. Blizz loves people too see their characters, the market already has huge FPS franchises, and it just doesn't feel like Blizzard. But you never know.

I know lately I've been wanting a good third person shooter.. maybe with some melee action Maybe with a nice 90's visual style too it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Honestly that's why I think Titan won't be a FPS.. Blizz loves people too see their characters, the market already has huge FPS franchises, and it just doesn't feel like Blizzard. But you never know.

I know lately I've been wanting a good third person shooter.. maybe with some melee action Maybe with a nice 90's visual style too it.

There are plenty of FPS out there, but not many FPS in an MMO setting with RPG elements. Blizzard already has an MMO (wow), RTS (sc2), and point/click action rpg (d2). It's pretty unlikely they are creating a DOTA type game since League of Legends has that down pretty well and it's not really worth competing with that.

FPS makes the most sense, especially one where you can customize your player and guns and have a open world environment to interact with. You can still see how your character looks by switching from a first to third person perspective, but for a FPS it's not really what you look like, but rather what you are equipped with.

Something like CoD, mixed with GTA and borderlands and alot of character customization is what I'm thinking Titan is gonna be like.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except it doesn't make sense with several dozen players. One thing we do know about Titan is that it is (going to be) a MMO.
    Not quite. Let's take League of Legends as an example. We can call it an mmo, we create a summoner, we build him around with Runes and Masteries, finally we meet 9 other players every game and earn rewards for playing such. Guild Wars 1 is called an mmo BUT, cities are just sort of menu and chat room in 3d. Outside them it's just instanced world, just like a DotA game.

From what I've read so far, we know that this is going to be a multiplayer game, with no precised type yet. If they told us already what are they planning to make, Valve would know too. The less market opponents know however, is better. (Valve is making DotA2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gief me a new strategy base game. Starcraft is taking too long already....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Aside from it being an MMO and not set in any existing Blizz-Universe, nothing is known.

The FPS thing is just a rumour.
    Everything is just a rumor... You can't say one thing about it for sure. Other than its going to be a video game.

I hate sci fi. Oh well, hopefully guild wars will be doing well by the time this comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an FPS. I know people who work in Blizz, and even though they aren't allowed to tell people about it, it's not an FPS. She also said that she was going to stop gaming till it came out because of how good it looks, even though it's pre alpha.

I have no way and proving this for you all to believe me, so feel free to say that I'm wrong, etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    This looks like a game I would not be into, just from the art.
    same, the art style just isn't to my liking

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Everything is just a rumor... You can't say one thing about it for sure. Other than its going to be a video game.
    No, Blizz has already stated that it definitely is not related to any of the current Blizz universes, so no, that isn't a rumour. And yes, it's an MMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The .hack series of games were amazing, not gonna lie.
    .Hack was awesome! I still play them from time to time :-), would've loved an mmo in that style

Quote Originally Posted by CROOKMYSTER View Post
    Blizz wanted to implement [things] in WOW that no longer are on the list. One big example is player housing. This is... because they don't want to make it look like TITAN is a copy of things already implemented in WOW. WOW is currently coasting until something bigger comes along which is TITAN. What we do know is that they fill focus heavy on the social aspect. Right now in WOW there is a large portion of casual players who simply "chill" in their respective cities...twiddling their thumbs, socializing or doing little odd things here and there.
    Yup. The more I read about what's in Titan, it's obvious Wow is done. They have done literally nothing to retain subs. I'm sure Titan will be great, but how about keeping Wow great?[/QUOTE]

Deleted
    Wtb titan news at blizzcon..