10+ Year Old Account

Server Wide Event Idea

Since they added archeology to the game people are constantly learning new things about Azeroth's past and learning forgotten secrets. What if a raid were to come out in the future, much like AQ was, and it required the servers efforts to try to "piece together the mystery" of this new raid. One day you might need to contribute tons of NE artifacts, the next maybe troll ones. The thought kinda just came to me so the details arent exactly all their but it doesnt need to be some super elaborate event.

Deleted
    What I'd like to see is a travelling archeology dig, like the Darkmoon faire, that would ask you to collect keystones or fragments or even some quest item, something like the old DMF quests that made you collect crafted items.

I like the idea, but it seems fairly harsh to require people to level up archeology to contribute to for example a really important thing as opening a raid. Imo it would have to include other things as well if it was to happen

What I'd like to see is a travelling archeology dig, like the Darkmoon faire, that would ask you to collect keystones or fragments or even some quest item, something like the old DMF quests that made you collect crafted items.
    I'd love to see this too! I really enjoyed the Darkmoon faire back in the days. Although, it would have to get its own faction as well and give reputation like DMF imo