Countdown to Scepter of Azj'Aqir!!!

After only 78 common artifacts and 13 rares the bug will be mine tonight. Sitting at 76/150 and i have 0 Hieroglyphics. Updating this thread as i farm!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck OP

RNG's a heartless bastard in my case it was very friendly towards me and I doubt you wanna know when I got mine :P

10+ Year Old Account
    goodluck man still working on pendant of the scarab storm, tol'vir sites haven't been poping for me latey

Thanx guys! I've had great luck today with Tol'Vir sites for some reason. RNG is finally taking me under it's wing. The dang turtle mount took me 24,000 catches....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    After only 78 common artifacts and 13 rares the bug will be mine tonight. Sitting at 76/150 and i have 0 Hieroglyphics. Updating this thread as i farm!
    Sitting at 19 rares over a thousand commons, but only 80 Tol'vir commons. No mount. I guess this is a countdown for me too.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Oh wow the Wist Amulet and Pterodax Hatchling both just popped... Why must this profession torture me!?!

When I got the mount I was really excited, I grinded it out, and was 2nd on my server to have one(that i saw)
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Deleted
    Heh. Arch is only thing I've been "lucky" in so far..
    Pendant on first Tol'vir solve, then common, then ring, then another common, then the mount..
    And got Nelf too pretty early. Casters kind of wanted to kill me, lol. Much swearing.

And gogo, go get that sexy mount! "D It's awesome! Soon there!

Goes great with my Spectral Tiger and Magic Rooster!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    Goes great with my Spectral Tiger and Magic Rooster!!
    I think some mount collectors would like to kill you right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I think some mount collectors would like to kill you right now.
    Lol the craziest part is the Spectral Tiger dropped from a Landro's Gift Box that came with my dad's collector's edition.

I'm still working on getting to 525 Archeology on my main. This profession is a mind numbing tedious piece of garbage. I wish they'd take the pets out of it so could stop this junk and still get my 150 pets.

29 solves and i got mine, guess that makes up for the 200runs+ for rivendare mount