Auto Unequip Arrows, you can find it on either steam or nexus

Requiem 1.8 is out and that mod is the best mod in Skyrim, so much fun.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

brodual has a few videos about both overhuals that might help you see what one you might like and gives you a better detailed description of their differences

Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-09-21 at 05:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    F skyrim XD spent nearly 3 hrs trying to get it working still doesnt want to work
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    F skyrim XD spent nearly 3 hrs trying to get it working still doesnt want to work
    I know dat feeling spent all night figuring out why my skyrim was crashing at start up but tesvedit was not saying anything was wrong but alas all those years of modding bethseda games payed off I found the culprit and fixed it but lets start this back up with more good mods! or how about a a new utility? iI saw this the other day and ill just say it right now it is essential now behold the best script/savegame cleaner ever I was having terrible issues with a corrupted save and this saved it for me if anyone here ever had a corrupted save you could just not play well heres the fix.

but of course with anything touching save games from outside the game make a backup of your save and follow the directions or you will mess your game up even more
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-10-04 at 10:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    I'm hoping this is with mods?

It's annoying as hell when you go mod crazy and the crashes happen

One of the weirdest thing ever just happent for me.. I was up at high hrothgar for the first time with this character and went out to the courtyard and then some thugs just randomly spawned there xD Broke immersion pretty much.. since i don't think the gray beards would have let them walk through the front gate in the first place

But they got pretty much oblidirated by the 4 gray beards who started shouting so it's all good xD
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-10-19 at 12:57 AM.

Skyre fixes stuff like thugs spawning in High Hrothgar and the likes. Also fixes vanilla's broken skill system and leveling.

Requiem is much better than Skyre at it though.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

But skyre is scary xD i don't want that much realism in my skyrim :>
    or what is skyre? from what i have heard you have to eat,sleep,drink, stay warm, very little bag space and all that in skyre xD or maby i am misinformed?
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-10-19 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    or what is skyre? from what i have heard you have to eat,sleep,drink, stay warm, very little bag space and all that in skyre xD or maby i am misinformed?
    skyre doesn't handle the need to stay warm or eat Requiem doesn't either as far as I know I think you are thinking of The following

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival With this mod you have to keep warm so places like throat of the world will cause you to loose heat fast so you have to light a campfire to warm up.

Realistic Needs and Diseases This mod makes it so you HAVE to eat and drink to stay alive Also adds diseases that get worse overtime Also getting drunk is pretty entertaining.

Also the maker of skyre is making a new overhaul set to come out in November here is a video With a link to the facebook needless to say I am so hyped.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-10-19 at 02:07 PM.

Skyre is the most popular overhaul mod for Skyrim: the problem with Vanilla is that 1. you never felt more powerful because everyone scaled with you forever, and actually they became more difficult the higher level you went. 2; the higher difficultly settings of the game didn't actually make the game more challenging, it just made you get one shotted and enemies took forever to kill. 3; most skills were pretty broken. That's basically what Skyre fixes.

Requiem turns Skyrim into a Baldur's Gate esque experience, with zones having set mob levels and so on.

just another example why you BACK IT ALL UP when messing with mods or ini settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Skyre is the most popular overhaul mod for Skyrim: the problem with Vanilla is that 1. you never felt more powerful because everyone scaled with you forever, and actually they became more difficult the higher level you went. 2; the higher difficultly settings of the game didn't actually make the game more challenging, it just made you get one shotted and enemies took forever to kill. 3; most skills were pretty broken. That's basically what Skyre fixes.

Requiem turns Skyrim into a Baldur's Gate esque experience, with zones having set mob levels and so on.
    Do you need to do a new save to use skyre?

I never really got too play through Skyrim as much as I wanted too before so I'm thinking about doing a fresh playthrough. I am completely overwhelmed by the whole mod community from what I looked up so far. So this is a longshot, but maybe someone else with similar needs has come across a mod pack already made. All I want is something that enhances the graphics (I have a i7 4930k and a gtx 970, so I can go pretty crazy I guess) and has mods that enhances the interface and gameplay without changing the core game at all. I want the vanilla Skyrim experience... Just enhanced I guess. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I never really got too play through Skyrim as much as I wanted too before so I'm thinking about doing a fresh playthrough. I am completely overwhelmed by the whole mod community from what I looked up so far. So this is a longshot, but maybe someone else with similar needs has come across a mod pack already made. All I want is something that enhances the graphics (I have a i7 4930k and a gtx 970, so I can go pretty crazy I guess) and has mods that enhances the interface and gameplay without changing the core game at all. I want the vanilla Skyrim experience... Just enhanced I guess. Any suggestions?

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!graphics/c1lh

You might need to DL some requirements beforehand, but nothing that will affect gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Try STEP

From their wiki:
    STEP is an extensive, STEP-by-STEP, guide to enhancing TESV Skyrim with the best mods, tweaks and settings. The focus is quality over quantity.
    STEP tries to stay as close to vanilla Skyrim as possible while improving visual quality and fixing game-play mechanics.
    Last edited by Tomazooma; 2014-10-24 at 01:51 PM. Reason: updated url

Do you need to do a new save to use skyre?
    Yes, as it completely overhauls all the game's systems. Trying to load an existing game after installing Skyre will result in a CTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Yes, as it completely overhauls all the game's systems. Trying to load an existing game after installing Skyre will result in a CTD.
    I already have 3 saves, don't want anything to happen to them xD and i don't feel like starting over, since i recently did that 3rd save

I already have 3 saves, don't want anything to happen to them xD and i don't feel like starting over, since i recently did that 3rd save
    You can always use mod organizer so you can still play with saves without skyre and saves with skyre.