Deleted
    so today i found myself humming this

thats when i realised i have been playing this far too much :\

---------- Post added 2011-11-16 at 08:29 PM ----------

is there a way to get more things in your house like weapon racks or armor stands / cabinets?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    How do I get the daedra armor? Im lvl 43 and I have not yet seen any deadra at all. The only one was from the Shrine where I got the Black Star. Thats it. I got deadra hearts from those. I thought the daedra quests where a long questline.. Not 20 different :/? Or is it a quest line?
    Smithing, you need those hearts to craft the gear also

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Smithing, you need those hearts to craft the gear also
    Yeah but... Where do I get the mats for the Daedra armor?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think one of the dudes in the Dark Brotherhood. though i may have read it wrong, there is this info a within the last 10 pages i believe

I am absolutely in love with this game. I love all the random shit that happens with hired thugs and the like. I also love the new leveling system. I've gone from 8-19 from making iron daggers..
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    i think one of the dudes in the Dark Brotherhood. though i may have read it wrong, there is this info a within the last 10 pages i believe
    Not sure about that one. Only NPC left for me in the Dark Brotherhood is Nazir. And he doesnt have an option to buy from. Or sell for that matter. I have read all pages fsince friday. Havent seen anything about it. But I guess I could have missed it anyway ;p.

You need ebony ingots, leather strips, and daedra hearts. You also need smithing 90 and enough points put in to unlock daedra gear.

For ebony ingots some vendors sell them but most dont and if they do have some they dont carry alot so finding a ebony mine would be the best, leather strips is simple kill wolfs or buy from any vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5151520AACqjDV <- Here are some answers about where to find Deadra Hearts

Has the quest Blood on the Ice been discussed here yet? It's super bugged for me.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYVdt5h4Kqw <- This video was posted a few pages back, it's how to find Daedra Hearts and Ebony

Dont really recommend getting the dragon gear with legendary enchantments..You'll get immortality. Whole thing sort of made the game less fun, as you know can take on 5 people and dont worry about it. No need to sneak around in dungeons anymore :|
    (I have 550 armor/470 health and 130 damage as an archer with dragonscale gear)

Guess I could allways just up the difficulty to master though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Dont really recommend getting the dragon gear with legendary enchantments..You'll get immortality. Whole thing sort of made the game less fun, as you know can take on 5 people and dont worry about it. No need to sneak around in dungeons anymore :|
    (I have 550 armor/470 health and 130 damage as an archer with dragonscale gear)

Guess I could allways just up the difficulty to master though...
    Changing the difficulty dont change anything, my warrior dual wield full daedric can kill anything at master in 6 seconds or less. (15s for a dragon if he stand on the ground)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuc the Bloody View Post
    It's supposed to be like that... just because you one shot your usual lackeys doesn't mean you are going to be able to stand still and defeat a giant it just doesn't work that way lol. I spent like 10 minutes fighting 2 giants once, thank god for sprint. Couldn't even afford to power attack them.. and I was pure melee.

I love that about this game though. Can anyone confirm/deny what another person said about daggers and swords both counting towards the sword specialization? Such as the crit chance from bladesman perk.
    That would make sense if it was just a difference between lackeys and bosses but it's absolutely not. The bosses are often harder than normal, but they are often easy sauce. It'll just be a random mob in a dungeon, or even a spider out in the wilderness. In the dungeon to get the star, the last boss was easy sauce, (though she did run away, and suddenly attack me from half way back up the way to the exit, kind of weird) but there was one summoner before her that took like 6 times because he kept two shotting me. Had to run around summon like 15 ice adranachs. No, the enemy difficulty seems to be set to "arbitrary"

Everyone keeps talking about dragons, but besides the start dragon, I've only seen one. I must be missing something. The one I saw was in a dungeon, this big bone dragon came out of a pit. I'm all OMG going to be a hard fight!! But he was weak sauce.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2011-11-16 at 10:18 PM.

Occupy MMO-Champion! We want our own forum sub-section!
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    i thank you 10000 times.
    Why didnt i find it myself 2 days faster... dat big spider in one of the first quests -,- I windowed skyrim to lowest resolution, so it took like 1/3 of my screen, went 3rd person and still couldnt enter the room with it. Killed it by spamming lightning through doors which were blocked by some roots or whatever... spider was passing by those doors once a minute, and then it took me few more minutes to grow the balls just to go past its body. Fcking nightmare.
    Awww, I would SO have wanted to see a reaction vid of you once you get to the area where suprise spider hitman squads suddenly gank you form the bushes when you just walk the roads minding your busines.

Agreed about the mages. I play an Orc and if I enter a cave with higher level fire mages I get rocked every time.
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Just looked at the perk trees more closely... looks like if you do a warrior build and level up enchanting, 1-handed and smithing you can dual wield and put 2 enchants on each weapon + upgrade to legendary with smithing?

has anyone done this? it sounds insanely OP to apply 4 magic effects while attacking. only downside would be you gotta carry around a lot of soul gems.. but thats not a big deal.

Mages... I find it hilarious how you can get your head impaled by a supersonic 2x4 icicle and continue kicking ass like a boss while it hangs in there.

But yeah, gettign ganked by mages is no fun. Especially if they are fire mages, can heal and fight you in narrow corridors filled with oil. Hot damn, that was unfair.

---------- Post added 2011-11-16 at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tavistra View Post
    it sounds insanely OP to apply 4 magic effects while attacking. only downside would be you gotta carry around a lot of soul gems.. but thats not a big deal.
    Azuras star, 1 of those effects is soul tap, that perk that charges weapons when they deal killing blows. problem solv'd.

Quote Originally Posted by tavistra View Post
    Just looked at the perk trees more closely... looks like if you do a warrior build and level up enchanting, 1-handed and smithing you can dual wield and put 2 enchants on each weapon + upgrade to legendary with smithing?

has anyone done this? it sounds insanely OP to apply 4 magic effects while attacking. only downside would be you gotta carry around a lot of soul gems.. but thats not a big deal.
    Havnt done it yet but it is possible, and no you dont have to carry around a lot of soul gems at the end of the right side of the enchanting tree theres one perk that makes it whenever you kill a non-humanoid it recharges 5% of your weapons

Just found the greatest thing ever for Skyrim in regards to saves: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=365

So damn handy, has all your saves and they are viewable by character and it gives you the option to back up saves and the like, very very useful program
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895