Thread: Rate me

Exclamation Rate me

Currently looking to improve my priests output further. dont have a whole lot of heroic options avail yet so go easy on that but any possible reforging regeming or gear items that may be a better fit to maximize dps?

Armory link : us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/ibee/simple

I looked it over, and I've got no suggestions for modifying the gear, talents, and glyphs you have. Heroic upgrades when they're available are just about it. =)

Deleted
    The only two possible suggestions are minor.

The first is the bracers, you've taken 50 haste, you *could* take 35 mastery + minor run speed increase. You'll do more running in heroics (especially sinestra!), and the speed increase might make the difference between alive and dead. After all, a dead dps is 0 dps. Though that one is really a situational and personal call.

The second is a simple one really. No t11 helm means you're running 3/5 on the t11 set. So you're missing out on the 4pc set bonus which is worth it. However, it's not worth replacing the heroic gloves downwards, so if you're not keeping the 4pc set bonus then you might as well limit yourself to 2/5 t11 and get a better chest or leggings.

Halfus the Loot Piñata drops two possible chest replacements in heroic mode, Robes of the Burning Acolyte (Heroic) and the t11 heroic chest piece token. Or if you replace the trousers, Maloriak in heroic drops the t11 trouser token and Magmaw on heroic drops Flame Pillar Leggings (Heroic) which are an upgrade.

Apart from that just get the heroic versions of what you have; you're doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyashley View Post
    The first is the bracers, you've taken 50 haste, you *could* take 35 mastery + minor run speed increase. You'll do more running in heroics (especially sinestra!), and the speed increase might make the difference between alive and dead. After all, a dead dps is 0 dps. Though that one is really a situational and personal call.
    I think you meant boots, not bracers. I'd recommend against that enchant only because mastery is our worst stat, and the running issues can be resolved with practice and planning your movement. As Kittyashley said, it's a preference, so just be sure you get whichever one benefits you most. Once maelstrom crystals are cheap enough, it may even be worth it to switch for particular fights (like Sinestra).

All gewd, pretty similar to my spriest:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/chocko/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    I think you meant boots, not bracers.
    Ah, yes, yes indeed I did. You can't, after all, get a minor run speed increase on bracers! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    I'd recommend against that enchant only because mastery is our worst stat, and the running issues can be resolved with practice and planning your movement. As Kittyashley said, it's a preference, so just be sure you get whichever one benefits you most. Once maelstrom crystals are cheap enough, it may even be worth it to switch for particular fights (like Sinestra).
    Mastery isn't our worst stat, mind, being really pedantic that'd be any hit past the cap. However, one should look at having in/around 12% mastery (give or take) to get a decent 20% during ES (If my maths are correct, mind!)

ty much all. Def will look into the boot info as well as switching out a peice of tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyashley View Post
    Mastery isn't our worst stat, mind, being really pedantic that'd be any hit past the cap. However, one should look at having in/around 12% mastery (give or take) to get a decent 20% during ES (If my maths are correct, mind!)
    So unless you're over hit cap (rare for an spriest), mastery is our worst stat...

And there's no real reason to arbitrarily go for 20% bonus damage from ES through mastery. Mastery from any gear we get is nice for ES, but the simple fact is haste, hit/spirit, and crit scale much better per point. There's no special number to shoot for with mastery (at least for this tier level, who knows what will change), and it's not worth it to shift around better stats for one that just "feels" good.

You are 4 Haste away from your 7th VT tick (without DI.)

While I know people's opinion on haste breakpoints will differ, you might want to try swapping out your wand for the ZG one (if you have) at the cost of some hit to reach it.

Maybe try to also swap in the T11 Helm? (but this will bring you below 2589 again.)