"Classy ..." Guild achievements

Hypothetical:

If I level a race/class combination to 85 and Honored with the guild, then it counts towards the "Classy ..." guild achievement. Does anyone know if the achievement still holds if that character is then deleted/leaves the guild?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it does.

I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't.

Deleted
    That would take some serious dedication, but it should be possible

Cheers folks.

Yeah, I like levelling - I just don't enjoy end-game or PvP. My guild has the majority of the requirements already for these achievements, there's just a few odds and ends, especially Worgen, to finish up. So I'm thinking just as something to do is level a few more alts

one of the most active players in my guild have lvled up and getting severeal toons to 85 and honored and then deleted them again. :P

/played is around 2d17h and 9k gold earned.

So if you are crazy, go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It also works with Race Change.

A priest in my guild raised a Tauren priest, got honored and 85, then race changed to goblin, then blood elf. According to the guild achievements page, her character retains credit for each of them.

If you want to pay $100 or so real cash money you can get all the races finished for your class just by race changing.
    Considering people waste that much on cosmetic pets and mounts, I can see some people being inclined to pay that much for something a lot more useful like more bank tabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

10+ Year Old Account
    It should, but until tested, can't be certain.
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

it does, it also "stays" if you racechange.

Hey guys, does the credit stay if you race change? I can't be 100% sure by looking at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    Hey guys, does the credit stay if you race change? I can't be 100% sure by looking at this thread.
    Why would you even post this? Seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.