Thread: Sore losers.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sore losers.

I just came out a 2v2 match that lasted the max duration. It was me (affliction lock) + resto druid versus a resto druid + warrior. I manage to kill the warrior, and the druid starts running around. Obviously he can't win, and we won't give him a chance to ress. Yet he won't give in and keeps running until the match reaches the time limit. No scoreboard shows up. Does that mean we lost the match? Anyway, I'm quite pissed because this is just pathetic. He juts wasted our time and now he's raging through whispers. Reportable for anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Deleted
    I don't see how him kiting you is wrong. I agree it's not fun but where does you're logic fit that he should let you win...wouldn't be fair.

I hate people like that. You clearly have no chance of winning - quit and try again

Quote Originally Posted by rkoehorst View Post
    Obviously he can't win
    Obviously, he can since he just managed to kite you around until the match timed out, meaning he won in a sense. That is like complaining about a soldier's squad being murdered so he just runs around killing his enemies, and them complaining because there is "no way they can win".

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I don't see how him kiting you is wrong. I agree it's not fun but where does you're logic fit that he should let you win...wouldn't be fair.
    I do believe it is common curtesy to leave when your partner dies so you can que for another match (Or a few depending on how long they last) and win those quick games instead of been an ass and kiting a team for 45 minutes.

Don't really see how he's a sore loser since you didn't beat him; sounds more like you're mad that the outmaneuvered you guys and didn't just roll over for you.

Sounds like he won and you are qq'ing.

Since you couldnt kill him, you hasnt won yet. Why should he quit? lol.

If you couldn't kill a resto druid whilst still having a partner I blame it on you. Then again it doesn't change the fact that was being a big douche on their part.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if you deserve to win if you can't kill him 2on1.

What do you mean by "raging through whispers", exactly?

Report him for harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    I'm not sure if you deserve to win if you can't kill him 2on1.
    This. He didn't want to lose. He didn't. You wanted to win. You didn't. He beat you. In fact, that would make you the sore loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Try holy pala vs. rogue... No one could win.

Was hoping he would get tired and leave, but no

10+ Year Old Account
    That you couldn't kill him 2 on 1 is pretty bad but he was being a douche not only to you, but more importantly to his partner. Whenever I get a partner that prefers to run around the arena for 45 minutes and waste my time instead of just leaving and queuing up again I just look for someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you were under 2.2k rating, idc about the story, now if you are 2.2k+ i'd be interested. No one wants to hear a noobs story.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    Since you couldnt kill him, you hasnt won yet. Why should he quit? lol.
    maybe cause he is a resto lol

I'm not sure if being 2 alive vs. 1 on the other team changes anything, but stalemates usually end with both teams "losing" and get a rating loss.

It's really not *that* uncommon to get a rez off in 2s, and if he gets it off, he still has a chance at winning...hell, I've even had rezzes in 3s that have won us games.

If it goes to full duration, you both lose points as though you had lost the game. But, if you want more fair gameplay, 2s isn't the place to find it anyhow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    If you were under 2.2k rating, idc about the story, now if you are 2.2k+ i'd be interested. No one wants to hear a noobs story.
    come back with 2.6 atleast

Lol I did this on my resto druid about a month ago, exact same match up too! =P (Lock's name was Spíce, rofl if thats you)

If you can't kill someone 2v1, that's kinda your problem. Especially if your druid isn't stunning the rdruid so that you can get on the same side of the pillar to get dots up and score a kill.

The team that I faced was full vicious, while we were in full Bloodthirsty, and decided to tea-bag my warrior after it took 20 mins to kill him... as if they had any sort of actual skill. Which they proceed to demonstrate by not being able to kill me 2v1. And to finish off they decided created characters on my server to flame me.
    Whose the sore loser in that situation =P