drop tailor for another alchemist and both gather for bs and a 3 alchemy

ok so I have 3 toons all 85 on one has enchant and tailor, next has herb and mine, and last has alchemy and jc. Should I drop the tailor for another alchemy for transmutes. Also should I drop my mine for bs and my herb for a third alchemy for transmutes as well. I make good money with alchemy and jc but with tailor I make crap and I have it on my priest wouldnt the alchemy make more gold and trink be better.

I'd say yes, if the next patch wasn't so close to launching. When the new tailoring recipes become available and if you're lucky enough to be one of the first to get one, then you will make an absolute KILLING, assuming you've used your Dreamcloth recipes on CD.

As for mining/herb, those prices are going to skyrocket with 4.2 as well; all the crafting professions with the exception of leatherworking will be looking for the raw materials to make the new patterns. Stock up before 4.2, and rock the AH when it comes out.

Deleted
    Although the Alchemy trinkets are awesome right now, are there going to be updates to them in future patches? I haven't seen anything regarding new ones so far in any patch notes, but I may be wrong.

Deleted
    I'd leave them all as they are if I were you, good combinations. Having no gatherer leaves you at the mercy of the AH, sure no one wants to go farm stuff, but if the AH prices go thru the roof, or there are none on the AH you are screwed.

Good money can be made from pretty much all the professions and with 4.2 on the way I'd rather have more varied professions available to me so I have more possibilities of jumping on some easy gold making methods.