Its just CLG.na taking gifted ADC players and turning them into support. Aphromoo was my fave ADC to watch, he had flair and skill.

Now hes gone and ditched another team, thats like his 2 or 3rd in year.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a few people from Keko tell me they liked the post, but don't think I asked any of the NA crowd. So, whatcha think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its just CLG.na taking gifted ADC players and turning them into support. Aphromoo was my fave ADC to watch, he had flair and skill.

To be fair, Aphromoo is better than a tier 2 team.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    To be fair, Aphromoo is better than a tier 2 team.
    I dont disagree on that, its just he hops around and never stays in one spot. Lets hope he does well in CLG.

I dont disagree on that, its just he hops around and never stays in one spot. Lets hope he does well in CLG.

If he stood in 1 spot he would have died. He also wouldn't have given his lane mate some free CS or baited into a first blood/double kill. I'm not saying he is amazing but standing still is not a great idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    If he stood in 1 spot he would have died. He also wouldn't have given his lane mate some free CS or baited into a first blood/double kill. I'm not saying he is amazing but standing still is not a great idea.
    he meant with one team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    I... I... I don't even know if you're serious. Damn. I'm utterly stupefied.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope he doesn't go the way of Locodoco. It was so obvious Loco, a fantastic ADC, was not enjoying the support role. Now they are taking Aphromoo, another fantastic ADC, and putting him into the support role. I loved seeing Aphro play ADC. It was nice to see someone play the less common picks of Twitch, Draven, and Varus. I wish him the best of luck with CLG though, because he's been worthy of a top tier team for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Aphromoo, best support NA?

Maybe so.
    Aphromoo <33333333333

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I just hope he doesn't go the way of Locodoco. It was so obvious Loco, a fantastic ADC, was not enjoying the support role. Now they are taking Aphromoo, another fantastic ADC, and putting him into the support role. I loved seeing Aphro play ADC. It was nice to see someone play the less common picks of Twitch, Draven, and Varus. I wish him the best of luck with CLG though, because he's been worthy of a top tier team for a while.
    Luckily Aphro enjoys playing support.

Deleted

Well I already told you I thought it was a good idea but I will voice my support here too. More lore can't be bad for the game, in fact it makes it more alive and attractive to play in my opinion.

In my honest opinion its like watching michael jorden go from playing B-ball to Baseball, all over again.

It didnt turn out so well.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2012-12-29 at 03:04 AM.

Don't be so pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Don't be so pessimistic.
    Im only because he is my fave ADC ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    He did play the healer role back when he played WoW, so there's at least some assurance that it'll work out better than Locodoco.

Vi will receive several bug fixes soon, notably the bug where Q would cost mana and be put on CD if it's interrupted by CC effects.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-29 at 03:37 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He did play the healer role back when he played WoW, so there's at least some assurance that it'll work out better than Locodoco.
    He also said that he enjoyed playing Support, and I believe he's said he wanted to get back into a healer/support role.

He's my fav too =( I'm still glad to see him move to CLG.NA and play support. He's got style with any role he plays.

Deleted
    Aphromoo plays very agressive, which is a playstyle I dig, since I love it when there is actual action in the lane, not just boring farming session (Like a Cho vs Nasus lane or something lol). So no matter which role he gets, it should make for some nice plays, if he doesn't overdo his agressiveness.

im one champ short of owning all champs in game. do you think i should cave and buy it with RP? its a BLEMISH on my resume atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Which champ are you missing out on?

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post

I'm thinking, maybe I should pick up Lux or Nidallee as a support. Less facetime, more zoning, more poke.
    Well, I did this as my mind started forming the idea about a full lane pressure comp, so I picked up Nidalee and Lux yesterday and practised glaive throwing in bot games. I've played two matches with him. We lost one, we won one, but in both matches, we dominated the creep farm. I knew we wouldn't be going for a full kill lane with a Nidalee support, but that lane pressure!

We literally had times where both opponents just stood below their own tower and we had their minions behind us (which might hurt with a gank, so we quickly tried to reset the lane, but it was still funny).

Any comments about Tear of the Goddess on Nid btw? I've been using it on her as a second item, going for 2 plain wards instead of Sightstone (which I pick up one return later, together with boots), because she can scale it with R + W, for free. And since I'm just throwing glaives all day long, it's one of the best free sources of mana. Not to mention upgradeable.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-12-29 at 07:47 AM.