Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    But did you know the only reason I used the word toxic was so that he would reply to it?
    I had a hunch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I had a hunch!
    You might want to get that checked by a doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    *siiiiiiigh* this game >.<

I guess I am doomed to play bot games, played quite a few games today, both bot and pvp ones, in every bot game my ms is around 40 without any spikes or anything and whenever I join a pvp game, on the loading screen my ms shows as perfectly fine too, when I load in as well. However when any player attacks me or when I attack someone, I get 700ms spike and the *attempting to reconnect* message.
    Every

single

time

:3

Well, bot games are good content too I guess. Just wasn't expecting to have to play those and only those forever...

Deleted
    See Monado? It's not just you that Zefie is mean to.
    I'm mean to EVERYONE! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I read Muzual's post, and I just KNEW that I would find you quoting him on this.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I feel comfort into knowing that I'm not the only one ZefieLycorisOkuu is mean to.
    I just can't help it, gomen ne, nii-san? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Just because it's Generic doesn't mean it's right either.
    So, we're in agreement. Generic builds aren't right or wrong. Good.
    My experience: 2k+ games. Hours of streams, both soloqueue + competitive play
    Yours: A tool designed for WoW using generic builds that anyone can implement.
    Sigh. You fail to understand.
    Top LoLking guide is 29th Jan, 3.01 was released 1st Feb. They are out of date too!
    Solomid's Featured guides are over 100 days old, and LoLpro are scrapping all their guides whereas the LoLking one is fine. Not sure what you'd even tweak in the LoLKing guide to bring it up to date.
    I don't ever remember saying Shen top isn't common. I said having a guide for support is what you expect from "omg guys, im only 800 elo but this totally works!"
    Hence the very low amount of Support Shen guides as well as no high-ELO player posting a Support Shen guide. This does fall foul of what I mentioned earlier, but people generally want to be known for supplying good guides when they're high ELO, not troll ones.
    So they're both wrong.
    See comments earlier about "wrong" builds.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    *siiiiiiigh* this game >.<

I guess I am doomed to play bot games, played quite a few games today, both bot and pvp ones, in every bot game my ms is around 40 without any spikes or anything and whenever I join a pvp game, on the loading screen my ms shows as perfectly fine too, when I load in as well. However when any player attacks me or when I attack someone, I get 700ms spike and the *attempting to reconnect* message.
    Every

single

time

:3

Well, bot games are good content too I guess. Just wasn't expecting to have to play those and only those forever...
    Considered writing a ticket to Riot?

Tried a different account?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Here is my critique on the new ranking system. If I remember correctly, in the old system, if u wanted to ignore someone, you NEVER got in a game with them again. But with the league system, that can't be possible right? Only 250,can't afford to do that.. :-(
    I'm pretty sure I've been matched up with ignored people before, cus they'd be ignored right off the bat at the start of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're only supposed to pull relevant information from guides to build up your own playstyle so you don't really need to trust it, you can try the stuff it says yourself but you shouldn't really follow guides to the letter.

I think guides are better measured by the amount of detailed, considered and reasoned points than the ELO of the author.
    Some people like to be led by the nose, and I don't see a problem with that (with the exception that it sacrifices adaptability).

Also, your last point moves from a numerical standpoint to an empirical/emotive standpoint, which makes it difficult to discern a "good" guide.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Considered writing a ticket to Riot?

Tried a different account?
    Well I don't have another account, and since it happened every single time in every pvp game, I didn't really think of it as a bug, more like ''maybe there is some fancy computer stuff going which I don't understand so it is probably something something different server for pvp games than bot games so I'm doomed''.
    Kinda like on wow when different realms sometimes use different servers so different latency, you know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Well I don't have another account, and since it happened every single time in every pvp game, I didn't really think of it as a bug, more like ''maybe there is some fancy computer stuff going which I don't understand so it is probably something something different server for pvp games than bot games so I'm doomed''.
    Kinda like on wow when different realms sometimes use different servers so different latency, you know?
    It's worth checking out all available options. Contact Riot support, they are usually very helpful

Model viewer is being a bit suggestive about slay belle katarina

(slightly? NSFW)

http://i.imgur.com/hMwc7GP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/aDCUcsK.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Some people like to be led by the nose, and I don't see a problem with that (with the exception that it sacrifices adaptability).

Also, your last point moves from a numerical standpoint to an empirical/emotive standpoint, which makes it difficult to discern a "good" guide.
    I've seen absolutely terrible guides written by pros (*cough*Dyrus*cough*). Solo Mid used to have great guides, but they need a a lot of updates. Most of the time, the pro guides were more like places to store builds. I would end up using a guide by a gold ranked player because he actually took the time to explain everything, like why item A is better than item B or C unless it's X situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. If there is detailed information in their guide (that is correct, of course) then it's a good guide. Anybody, regardless of elo, can write a good guide.
    I wrote a very good guide with detailed information on Dual Wield Blood DK Tanking on the forums back during Cataclysm. Still got flamed, still got locked, and still probably regarded as a "bad guide". Note that DW isn't "incorrect".

A good guide must have critical acclaim in addition to detail, at least.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure a good guide probably needs a tad more than just detail but the point I was trying to make was that elo wasn't really relevant
    I think I've said this before: it's a measure, and any measure's better than no measure at all.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I wrote a very good guide with detailed information on Dual Wield Blood DK Tanking on the forums back during Cataclysm. Still got flamed, still got locked, and still probably regarded as a "bad guide". Note that DW isn't "incorrect".

A good guide must have critical acclaim in addition to detail, at least.
    If what your trying to write a guide for is bad then it's not a good guide. I could write the best AP carry guide ever, but if it's for something like AP Caitlyn, it's a bad guide.

Deleted
    But did you know the only reason I used the word toxic was so that he would reply to it?

He bullies me on steam.. or .. something
    I knew you baited him out with Toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I'm mean to EVERYONE! :3
    I just can't help it, gomen ne, nii-san? :3
    .................................I don't know how I'm supposed to react right now.
    Maybe this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I knew you baited him out with Toxic.

.................................I don't know how I'm supposed to react right now.
    Maybe this?
    ಠ╭╮ಠ
    ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    If what your trying to write a guide for is bad then it's not a good guide.
    I disagree. So long as all the points are explained and all criticism levelled at a guide is explained away with good reasoning, then that surely qualifies it for a good guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I could write the best AP carry guide ever, but if it's for something like AP Caitlyn, it's a bad guide.
    I could understand AP/CDR Caitlyn trying to run pure interference with her W and E, but it'd be difficult to explain away not stacking AD with a +200% AD scaling ratio on her R.
    Meh, I disagree. I think using elo as a measure is completely pointless for the reasons I've also already mentioned, but that's just my opinion
    I'm happy to disagree. I mean, I've already said how ELO can be effectively cheesed.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    It is his favourite word, after all.

Don't. If you lure him in closer you'll be in danger
    Good to know.
    *Goes back to being a hermit*
    *Runs back out quickly*
    "Oh yeah, don't forget to wake me up when Fire Emblem: Awakening is released!"
    *Runs back in*
    I don't really hate you Zefie D:

Deleted
    Any1 experienced any dodgy ults since the patch? yestyerday and today I've fired ez ult backwards, despite having my mouse hovering where I want it to go.. kinda annoying :/ and then the inevitable flames.