Deleted
    TBH I just run around at all times, regardless of map situation, because it has become a habit for me - but that's personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    TBH I just run around at all times, regardless of map situation, because it has become a habit for me - but that's personal preference.
    theres nothing quite like malz and clearing your lane. You put your e on a minion at their turret, go afk at your turret and get all the xp and gold. The guys a genius!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you can dig into a pack of allied creeps to be sure that no Nidalee spear won't hit you
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Sometimes you can dig into a pack of allied creeps to be sure that no Nidalee spear won't hit you
    And if you stand still there, Nid can just run around the creeps and shove a spear up your ass.(minions move/die)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-02-20 at 01:43 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And if you stand still there, Nid can just run around the creeps and shove a spear up your ass.(minions move/die)
    If she does that you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    If she does that you're doing it wrong.
    That was my point. If you stand still and just last hit, she can do that. If you move, she can't.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Usually, I have a habit of running around at all times if there's an enemy player in the lane. Otherwise, I use the S-button. Quite frankly, not having to click around all the time is relaxing sometimes.

Smartcasting should be mandatory on champions like Ryze.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Usually, I have a habit of running around at all times if there's an enemy player in the lane. Otherwise, I use the S-button. Quite frankly, not having to click around all the time is relaxing sometimes.

Smartcasting should be mandatory on champions like Ryze.
    Took me a second to see it was you... damn your new avatar.
    And yeah, smartcasting is super useful on combo/rotation champions(Lux, Zyra and Ryze are good examples of this)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

And yeah, smartcasting is super useful on combo/rotation champions(Lux, Zyra and Ryze are good examples of this)
    My point Drathos is judgement. You dont always have to randomly run around. Sometimes you can sit around and wait it out a bit. I get moaned a lot by my mates at lan. As I am a massive random running clicker. I click so much while moving around. But then I play malz and all of a sudden im afk at the turret and a 100+ cs ahead of my opponent. What can I say malz is like the automatic gear box of lol champions I love him.

*on about the whole nidalee spearing you comment :P*

oh for the guy asking about last hitting, the S key is very handy for certain things like dodging a skill shot by suddenly stopping and they aimed at where you were going and it flies by.
    Last edited by khalltusk; 2013-02-20 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Dont see the hate against standing still. I typically move around and sometimes press S to stand still for a few sec while waiting for a last hit (of course making sure the opponent wont pull a stunt on me meanwhile). Pressing S doesnt equal to standing still the whole game, which most people seem to think after reading the replies. Typically 3-10 sec intervals for me, depends on the champ in laning against.
    Atleast this is my view of standing still, unless youre braindead and stand in one place for a minute, but i dont think the people in this thread are THAT stupid.

you'd be surprised Tenhou!

Just don't play malz, you will wonder why you ever leave your base sometimes. If you had a constant stream of minions from your base to theirs to put your E on you'd never want to leave you could put one dot on and just sit back and count the gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run around all the time on Sona because I'm too lazy to press S to stop her from auto-attacking minions after attacking champions, and she floats pretty well with the Arcade skin. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Just did a ranked game. That weird connection issue where you get a massive lag spike for 3 seconds happened. Was insanely annoying, couldn't do anything. Eventually I got fed up and had to restart my router. It didn't take long, but my teammates weren't happy about it anyway.

Luckily, bot lane went pretty decent (I was support so that says something), and even though top and jungle were essentially useless, our mid got so incredibly fed (their mid was *BAD*), he took down 3 of them in every teamfight on his own.

Eventually they managed to catch up, but by that time, our super minions razed their whole base down and we won.

My nickname was "AFK Janna" in that game. I'm just lucky their mid was so bad, they were too busy yelling at her rather than me.

Sorry bud, I needed a change!

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Trundle for the first time last night, he was surprisingly fun.
    Was in a custom game with friends, 2v1, Morgana and Gragas vs me. At the start they just rushed me, I killed Gragas, then Morgana, by the time she was dead Gragas was back up again; I killed him, and then Morgana again. Two level lead on them then, and then managed to get another kill before they shut me down.
    If I didn't hate jungling I'd probably buy the guy eventually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I played Trundle for the first time last night, he was surprisingly fun.
    Was in a custom game with friends, 2v1, Morgana and Gragas vs me. At the start they just rushed me, I killed Gragas, then Morgana, by the time she was dead Gragas was back up again; I killed him, and then Morgana again. Two level lead on them then, and then managed to get another kill before they shut me down.
    If I didn't hate jungling I'd probably buy the guy eventually.
    You really can't base it off that one experience. If morg and grag were competent at all, you would have been completely shutdown and utterly useless.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a pretty good top-laner as well. Just no one ever plays him as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    You really can't base it off that one experience. If morg and grag were competent at all, you would have been completely shutdown and utterly useless.
    Oh I know I can't, I just found him fun to play during that game. His kit's kinda weird but I do like it.
    The morg was a new player, she hasn't been playing very long. The Gragas didn't notice I started with a Negatron cloak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    He's a pretty good top-laner as well. Just no one ever plays him as such.
    I don't see him played at all, I might try him as a top laner this week.
    How would you build him? When I played that game, I went with 21/9 masteries because I didn't know what I was really doing, and built him weird. I know this probably isn't a good build at all, but I went by his proving grounds recommended items:
    Spirit Visage, CDR boots, Triforce, Blade of Ruined King, and had a brutalizer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boots as applicable
    Warmogs
    Iceborn Gauntlet

Rest is pretty much optional. Spirit Visage if you're afraid of AP. Aegis works as well, as does Randuin's Omen. Black Cleaver for damage. Maw of Malmortius being another option. Similarly, Frozen Mallet builds towards damage and tankiness, but is slightly over the top with IG already providing a slow.

Trundle doesn't afraid of anything. Just keep that in mind and you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I run around all the time on Sona because I'm too lazy to press S to stop her from auto-attacking minions after attacking champions, and she floats pretty well with the Arcade skin. :3
    wait, since when have you played LoL? O.o

Also, has anyone else around Finland/Sweden/Norway/Wolfmark experienced heavy lag on EUW since the mini-patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    wait, since when have you played LoL? O.o
    Since my second or third year at Uni, about two or three years ago. Played it at home cause the Uni blocked all UDP connections, only just got back into it. Sitting mid-28, winning my bot games and losing my Normal Draft games in the meantime.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1