Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Player 3: TOP
    Player 2: top/mid
    Player 1: MID
    Player 3: OKAY I TOP, YOU JUNGLE PLAYER 2??
    Player 2: Okay, no worries
    *Player 1&2 lock in mid laner and jungler respectively*
    Player 3: OKAY I GO TEEMO
    *Player 3 instalocks Teemo*

How it goes more often than not.
    Pretty much, just trying to figure out why that occurs to anyone, half the time when he's against someone he should be bullying in lane..they still farm up like crazy anyways, the other times...he just dies....over..and over..and over..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    So basically Zed is too difficult for people to care learning? I can see that.
    Think about it this way... in the asian servers he has a 80% ban rate.

Here people cry on the forums about him needing a buff.

Low elo Q - cho'gath tank mage build not even particularly fed or skilled 6K hp and it's GG.

That needs addressing <.< 4 people hitting the thing could hardly kill it, walks in, face tanks team.

I hate cheese...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Someone please explain to me...why anyone thinks playing Teemo in ranked is a remotely good idea? Because I really...really don't understand it.
    It's obviously the counter-picking obsession at work. The enemy team locks in a melee top such as Garen or Darius, and then your team has an instalock Teemo just because ChampionSelect says that Teemo is a counter-pick to them. Then they end up not knowing how to counter that Garen/Darius pick, and feed as a result.

And gosh forbid you get an instalock Teemo that goes ADC. Or Support. Or even Jungle.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate only 1 thing when doing baron, when some REALLY fed melee starts hitting baron and stand closer than everyone else to it (baron debuffs him to do less damage), then enemy team dives in and resieve no damage at all from our fed carry
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Low elo Q - cho'gath tank mage build not even particularly fed or skilled 6K hp and it's GG.

That needs addressing <.< 4 people hitting the thing could hardly kill it, walks in, face tanks team.

I hate cheese...
    It has been addressed.

Blade of the Broken King.

Liandry's Broken broken broken.

Broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    It has been addressed.

Blade of the Broken King.

Liandry's Broken broken broken.

Broken.
    Those things won't eat through 6K very fast, and it also means you have to focus him while the team destroys you.

I appreciate the thought though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Those things won't eat through 6K very fast, and it also means you have to focus him while the team destroys you.

I appreciate the thought though :P
    Oh, but those things will shred him down fast.

Besides, what's 6K hp gonna do to you if you focus his teammates anyways?

Oh, but those things will shred him down fast.

Besides, what's 6K hp gonna do to you if you focus his teammates anyways?
    He will knock you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    He will knock you up.
    knock up, silence, autoattack, ult, look like a huge badass, it's not like he's just gonna stand there like a target dummy :P

Deleted
    Diana on GGU plays so badly... or is it just me? Edit: guess I should have typed it in the LCS thread, though it is kind of MLG related.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-03-15 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    His silence recently got nerfed by quite a large margin...

He's fine as it is tbh; any carry can take him out just like any other tank (even quicker because of his feast stacks) with BotRK.

His silence recently got nerfed by quite a large margin...

He's fine as it is tbh; any carry can take him out just like any other tank (even quicker because of his feast stacks) with BotRK.
    Vayne + BotRK = Tank buster

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone help me or tell me what we can do with noobs who are running around and do not know what there doing because if im getting ganked across the map and then they move closer to me going and doing something else and im looking for help in chat and that person can save me and they don't listen. Can someone please help me with that?

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGIETIx View Post
    Can someone help me or tell me what we can do with noobs who are running around and do not know what there doing because if im getting ganked across the map and then they move closer to me going and doing something else and im looking for help in chat and that person can save me and they don't listen. Can someone please help me with that?
    Buy wards and have map awareness.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my goodness... What was CompLexity smoking to get into this amazing state? A few weeks ago, everyone was ratting on Lautemortis for being a bad jungler...

That xPeke move from Chuuper was very lol-worthy indeed.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Oh my goodness... What was CompLexity smoking to get into this amazing state?
    Ikr it was amazing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Pretty exciting game with Complexity vs. Dignitas at MLG Dallas just a few minutes ago.

Deleted
    Who won? Only saw first 5minutes

Who won? Only saw first 5minutes
    Read the spoilers above