Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    The client uses Adobe Air.
    Think about that for a second.
    I'm usually defending Riot, but just what was changed recently that made Leona's dash crash the game in one, specific circumstance? I just do not understand how has that happened. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm usually defending Riot, but just what was changed recently that made Leona's dash crash the game in one, specific circumstance? I just do not understand how has that happened. :<

I'm pretty sure that (hopefully) not every change they make to the game is listed in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I didn't really have trouble "dancing" to get the blobs/healing. The W is like what, 3.84s out of my head. Spam it while getting the next blob.

I still gotta figure out a good build for him
    Need to dance to not lose autoattacks while spamming W and eating blobs. It's not "hard", it's just annoying to have to focus on clearing camps, because that reduces the time I have to watch what's going on around the map, which is important as a jungler.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Will Mecha Kha'zix ever going to be on sale?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible, but not likely.

Deleted
    Zac op as hell

I was in a game where it was Rengar(me) vs Kha'zix and neither of us got the quest The hunt is on. Anyway know how to do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I was in a game where it was Rengar(me) vs Kha'zix and neither of us got the quest The hunt is on. Anyway know how to do it?
    Both needs to be level 16 (Kha'zix needs all 3 evolutions done) and Rengar needs his bone tooth afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've resorted to Draven now, I can't stand losing games. I just had a horrible time top lane, I did horribly and I have only myself to blame for that but I've now had quite a few losses in a row... Welcome to the League of Draven.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Both needs to be level 16 (Kha'zix needs all 3 evolutions done) and Rengar needs his bone tooth afaik.
    From the wiki, the bone tooth also needs to be at 10stacks min. but I might be wrong. I don't remember if I was at 10stacks or more the one time I got to do it. (And I got his head >:3 )

err I paid cuttontail teemo full price ...

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    also it has to be a non ranked game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I've resorted to Draven now, ... Welcome to the League of Draven.
    Congratulations and welcome to the club!

OHH FOR FUCKS SAKE! Entered a ranked lobby and we all try to talk about our roles and which we want and which we'll take. It ends with a guy locking blitz because he cant jungle, and that upsets another guy cus he wanted to support and not jungle. He ends up taking vi and is a little pissed at blitz. Whatever, lets just try and see how it goes.

Blitz and me (ez adc) ends up with FB because he makes an amazing blind hook over the wall at dragon. Good start, and this soothes Vi aswell. Blitz asked us not to be mad at him anymore. Ok, we're cool. I then promised him to buy him a blitz skin if he kept making such hook throughout the game, and he did! So now i owe him a skin, and thats cool, because he deserves it, but after we won the game, the fucking client didn't open up again! This stupid bug! it cleared my "recent played with" list aswell, so i cant find the blitz... any way to track him?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Lolking, your recent matches. You will find him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Lolking, your recent matches. You will find him there.
    really? nice!
    nuttezuechter, one skin coming your way

WHATT HE FUCK?! there is a timer before you can gift skins : /
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-03-31 at 09:40 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    really? nice!
    nuttezuechter, one skin coming your way

WHATT HE FUCK?! there is a timer before you can gift skins : /
    Yeah, you need to be friends for at least 14 (?) days, before you can gift anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Yeah, you need to be friends for at least 14 (?) days, before you can gift anything.
    Its dumb. Why would they make it like that? Why cant i give gifts to those i want?

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Its dumb. Why would they make it like that? Why cant i give gifts to those i want?
    To prevent abuse. I wouldn't want someone to hack my account and spend all my RP on 'gifts' for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    To prevent abuse. I wouldn't want someone to hack my account and spend all my RP on 'gifts' for himself.
    >Letting RP just sit around in your acc.
    Do people actually do this?