15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    It's not really that.

It's the attitude of sarcasm that makes it worse tenfold and aggravates me.
    And two wrongs make a right, yeh? Sheesh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    And two wrongs make a right, yeh? Sheesh.
    Because I just have to take it?

Sheesh.

You're basically saying: Let them have a witty comment at the expense of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest that you guys stop arguing about this. Taking jabs at each other is exactly the sort of behavior that leads to infractions, so please let it go.

15+ Year Old Account
    hnnnng, didn't see mod post

I know how Bananarepublic feels. I've sat in the queue for normals for an hour and a half with an inactive or decline every 5 minutes or so. It does it get annoying after half an hour or so, especially when it likes to happen a few times a week.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Sejuani is endgame monster with some ap + ap pen and tons of tanking.

When Frejlord patch comes? I dunno if I shall buy another champ or save IPs

So I've hit 30 a week ago and I decided to go try out ranked, well my first match I got stuck as support and went 5/5/17 and we almost won and it was a fun game. Then my second game I get destroyed in mid as Ryze vs Kayle, but I decided to look at who I was playing and it was 2 Gold league people one being Kayle and the other a Lee Sin, then the rest where silver. My question is how in the fuck does it make since to match me against that? I mean my team was talking shit the whole time while the other team was atleast nice and said to give me a break as it was my second ranked game. There Lee Sin had 458 wins in ranked to. Sometimes I wonder what's up with Riot's matchmaking as whatever they are using is pretty terrible. Well I'm done for the night since that frustrated the shit out of me.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to regret making jungling my "main-role" as the way people always "blame the jungler" is getting really annoying.

They dominate/push their lane and dont ward properly.... They then get ganked by the enemy-jungler a few times and keep saying "/all omg our jungler sucks no ganks at all but enemy jung come 4 times!". How am I supposed to gank when you zone the enemy-laner(s) to their tower but dont have the brains to ward properly to avoid getting ganked yourself?

Sure, I could just lane-gank when they are pushed but it's still kinda pointless/risky to gank when they are pretty much under their tower.

And whenever the enemy is the one pushing it's someone like Garen who'll just run away at the speed of light when you go in for a gank. Or Ahri mid. Or Ezreal/Tristana bot.

Or when all lanes are losing bad and asking for ganks. I cant be at 3 places at the same time O_O.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I'm starting to regret making jungling my "main-role" as the way people always "blame the jungler" is getting really annoying.

They dominate/push their lane and dont ward properly.... They then get ganked by the enemy-jungler a few times and keep saying "/all omg our jungler sucks no ganks at all but enemy jung come 4 times!". How am I supposed to gank when you zone the enemy-laner(s) to their tower but dont have the brains to ward properly to avoid getting ganked yourself?

Sure, I could just lane-gank when they are pushed but it's still kinda pointless/risky to gank when they are pretty much under their tower.

And whenever the enemy is the one pushing it's someone like Garen who'll just run away at the speed of light when you go in for a gank. Or Ahri mid. Or Ezreal/Tristana bot.

Or when all lanes are losing bad and asking for ganks. I cant be at 3 places at the same time O_O.
    Obviously, those players think that all junglers have to be as good as the KR Shaco players, that according to myth, can gank all 4 lanes (counting the enemy jungler as a "lane") at the same time. The catch is, they're always on the enemy team.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

As a fellow jungle main I feel your pain. The trick is to just get a thick skin and power through it. Sometimes it sucks, but with how powerful some junglers have gotten in S3 its worth it. One of the best ways to go up the ladder.

Something you'll learn with time, just straight up drop failed lanes. Your first instinct will be to help the guys losing and lets the ones winning do their own thing. That's wrong. Unless the winning lanes are completely not gankable and you have no where else to go, a failing lane should be let be. Chances are you will go there and still lose because they are so bad/behind. Actually, even if they are the only gankable lane, you will probably get more mileage just farming up and counter-jungling. Especially if you are playing a good duelist and someone with godlike clearing, like Trundle or Diana.

Deleted
    I feel looking at Leagues isn't the best way to judge a players skill. Just yesterday, I played quite some games. In one, I faced Orianna mid as Diana. This is a lane for me to throw, since Diana is a pretty strong counter. My official S2 league is Silver. This Orianna was currently in Diamond 1. So yeah, my lane to lose.

I didn't, I stomped and managed to carry quite badly because of it.

Then I went TF mid against Orianna, who was Diamond 3. Even though he got a lot of help by their Hecarim (who could dive me between towers on level 8) I wouldn't have won that lane either way. Sure, I didn't have a solid counterpick, but it did not go my way at all.

Then I faced a Diamond 1 AD Kennen in botlane. I played Draven which I'm not that familiar with. Generally, they did better (outfarmed), but overall we came out the winner due to some really solid engages/teamwork making Kennen's ult generally wasted. Hell, their whole team was plat 3+ while we were silver/gold.

So far, I'm having WAY better games since I transferred to EUW. I hope this stays on. I've only had 1 whiner (my first report, /sniff) and a lot of 45-50 minutes games that could've gone either way. I won 2 of those, 1 undeserved, and lost 1.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    As a fellow jungle main I feel your pain. The trick is to just get a thick skin and power through it. Sometimes it sucks, but with how powerful some junglers have gotten in S3 its worth it. One of the best ways to go up the ladder.

Something you'll learn with time, just straight up drop failed lanes. Your first instinct will be to help the guys losing and lets the ones winning do their own thing. That's wrong. Unless the winning lanes are completely not gankable and you have no where else to go, a failing lane should be let be. Chances are you will go there and still lose because they are so bad/behind. Actually, even if they are the only gankable lane, you will probably get more mileage just farming up and counter-jungling. Especially if you are playing a good duelist and someone with godlike clearing, like Trundle or Diana.
    I usually jungle with some "weaker" jungles, though :P

My main is Zac, though I havent played him in normals for a while now as I've been busy trying to learn other champs like Kha'Zix, Volibear, Maokai and Malphite.
    And Zac kinda sucks at dueling early on :P But he can do some pretty sweet ganks and has decent sustain and clear-speed.

Gonna buy Hecarim once I get enough points for him... I really have a soft-spot for disruptive tanks-powerhouses like Zac, Maphite and Hecarim :P

The thing about leaving lost lanes be... It wouldnt be a problem if the laners realized that it's lost and started playing passive but most of the time they just keep feeding resulting in monstrous-bruiser-powerhouses on the enemy-team that cant be killed but kill everyone mid/late-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Shaco, I tend to find that people expect you to gank 24/7. Two games ago I had a Kha'zix who wouldn't ward his lane and Xin kept killing him every gank (babysat) and he kept complaining in caps lock. The enemy mid was a Fizz and I'll be honest, I just never bothered to gank that lane because early it was pushed hard and after 6 it's really hard to gank Fizz with the jump and whatnot. Turns out after my one gank top that killed Jax that our top laner sort of did well but it wasn't anything noticeable.

I however was doing the best on the team and wasn't stopping there, in fact I was pretty much fed whether you consider that most of my kills were cleanup duty but nonetheless I was there when it was needed. We get to mid game and our team is beaten up quite a bit but it wasn't horrific, I forget what it was but our top laner (Wukong) had another kill or two on Jax and he started getting some items (mostly tanky stuff). He would then initiate a team fight mid with his ultimate, live long enough to do some damage and I'd go in of course (I was building pretty tanky too), pop my ultimate and lock it on to someone to get my passive from E on them and then proceed to slow the ADC because that's what tanky Shaco is for.

People always seem to laugh when I say, "I'm going to build tanky" as Shaco because they think he can only be built one way. Of all the champions I've played Shaco is one of the most versatile build wise.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Because I just have to take it?

Sheesh.

You're basically saying: Let them have a witty comment at the expense of you.
    First of all: Yes. You were the one that made that completely ignorant comment. You have no idea what might've been the cause of that decline/inactive. So don't take the liberty the call them an idiot either. I'm pretty sure you've declined a game or two in your LoL carreer. You might've been one of many in that small time frame that declined.

Second: Instead of having calmed down and realizing you overreacted HOURS after the oh so annoying queue pop up declines, you actually felt the need to defend your ignorance. This was all on you.

That'll be all from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    My question is how in the fuck does it make since to match me against that? I mean my team was talking shit the whole time while the other team was atleast nice and said to give me a break as it was my second ranked game.

There Lee Sin had 458 wins in ranked to. Sometimes I wonder what's up with Riot's matchmaking as whatever they are using is pretty terrible. Well I'm done for the night since that frustrated the shit out of me.
    It matches you against a variety of different-skilled players in the first matches, because it's trying to figure out your skill level. You could end up anywhere from Bronze V to Gold I (I think, unless it's Gold V), depending on how well you do.

I know it seems really unfair, but it's mostly just to create a fair environment for when you actually get into a League.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    First of all: Yes. You were the one that made that completely ignorant comment. You have no idea what might've been the cause of that decline/inactive. So don't take the liberty the call them an idiot either. I'm pretty sure you've declined a game or two in your LoL carreer. You might've been one of many in that small time frame that declined.

Second: Instead of having calmed down and realizing you overreacted HOURS after the oh so annoying queue pop up declines, you actually felt the need to defend your ignorance. This was all on you.

That'll be all from me.
    1. I might not know, but at least have the common decency not to queue, nothing urgent happens in 99.9% of the cases between those 20 seconds, and if something was happening, you shouldn't be playing anyway.

2. Yes, I defend myself, I see no problem with this, it doesn't matter how much time has passed since then.

Deleted
    Fuck sake, I get infracted for random shit and these guys just keep complaining about the silliest of things.

What a life I live in. Thank god people can't wait a few seconds anymore.

I don't know what's more stupid; the fact that you two are still arguing or that the argument started about people AFKing in the queue...

Stop getting whiny about stupid things and stop picking fights with people whining about stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I don't know what's more stupid; the fact that you two are still arguing or that the argument started about people AFKing in the queue...

Stop getting whiny about stupid things and stop picking fights with people whining about stupid things.
    I'm not really arguing with anyone. I'm simply pointing out how needless his rage was/is. Whatever he throws back at me in defense doesn't matter to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Fuck sake, I get infracted for random shit and these guys just keep complaining about the silliest of things.

What a life I live in. Thank god people can't wait a few seconds anymore.
    Oh don't worry, I have been infracted and banned loads of times, probably coming soon again.

Also I won't back down about my complaint really.