Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I have a question regarding the typical lategame hypercarries:

Kog'maw, Vayne and Tristana come to my mind instantly (maybe I missed some), but who is the strongest once you get to that lategame 6-item-builds, if you don't get fed during laning phase but also don't fall too much behind (so you get into lategame even, who can carry the hardest if protected?).

Tristana doesn't need as much protection as Kog, as she can push back people, can jump away and has the longer range once Kogs W runs out. But just for the sake of it, a teamfight happens, who of the three (or another one I missed) would be able to turn the fight the most.
    Mobility - Vayne
    Range - Tristana
    Damage - Kog'maw

Vayne has short range, but great damage and mobility. [Stealth as well]
    Tristana has long range, not so strong damage (as the other 2) and nice mobility.
    Kog'maw has medium/longest range [No W/W], the best damage and pretty bad mobility.

So if you want safety, pick Tristana. If you want damage, pick Kog'maw. But if you want a healthy balance of the two, get Vayne.
    [In a nutshell anyway]

Deleted

Kog'maw, Vayne and Tristana come to my mind instantly (maybe I missed some), but who is the strongest once you get to that lategame 6-item-builds, if you don't get fed during laning phase but also don't fall too much behind (so you get into lategame even, who can carry the hardest if protected?).

Tristana doesn't need as much protection as Kog, as she can push back people, can jump away and has the longer range once Kogs W runs out. But just for the sake of it, a teamfight happens, who of the three (or another one I missed) would be able to turn the fight the most.
    If you have a team that you are very confident will protect you, I think Kog has the highest end-game damage in the game, but so little safety he almost never pulls anything good off in random normals that i've seen. Trist has great survival and she can make some interesting plays and escapes. Vayne is the one I see people have the most success with, since she has some mobility/stealth and pretty decent damage as well. Honestly if I see a good Vayne on the enemy team, I start praying that we can end it quickly because even if someone is awful in laning phase with her and she falls behind early game, I always see them demolish everyone later on.

I'd say it would depend largely on the team composition, AND the player playing the given ADC.

Deleted
    Damage wise Tristana is probably the best late game compared to Kog'Maw and Vayne.

Tristana has quite some good abilities to escape from harm; Vayne does too, she also has quite the damage, especially on high hp targets, mobility and a pretty good stealth; Kog'Maw is good overall, he has poke and a slow with a long range auto attack, doesn't have that many mechanisms to run away, only a slow, still strong but it's meh to compared to Tristana's jump or Vayne's Condemn and Q while ulti is up.

Out of the three, Tristana and Vayne are probably on the same level with Kog'Maw perhaps a level behind. The three are still pretty good though end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Mobility - Vayne
    Range - Tristana
    Damage - Kog'maw
    Pretty much this, there's no strongest, depends on the teams and personal preference.
    I'd say Vayne can snowball the most with % true dmg she can shred pretty much everything easily. (So do the other two though.)

Deleted
    Oh god, why is it everyone in ARAM builds AP Tristana and does nothing all game...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Oh god, why is it everyone in ARAM builds AP Tristana and does nothing all game...?
    Haven't seen any Tristanas in there yet so I don't know. I never go AP since I suck at it, I think? Never tried it lol.

AP Trist isn't bad. She has a really huge nuke but she needs to kill people in order to do more than just nuke, that's why she's kinda worse at engaging than Katarina because she just needs to wait more time before using her W to go in and ulti a squishy. She can E someone but it's not that much damage, that's why I think some people go Lich Bane but I honestly don't know.

I feel better and safer if I go AD instead of AP with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    We may see changes to Rengar soon, notably making the effects of his Empowered abilities scale (like how his Empowered W heal does, albeit the heal is a fixed number), and making it that enemies know that Rengar is around when he uses his ult. (albeit to WW's E.)
    They better get working on Viktor before they do something with Rengar...

Viktor was promised months ago already, and is a older champ then Rengar too :/

Just gotta wait a week to know WHAT exactly will happen T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering what happened to Trundle and Karma, expect the worse to come from his rework too. I also can see Heimerdinger getting a voice and a model change as well.
    Have you actually played Traditional Trundle?
    It's the same VO as prior to the rework.

Karma's just wasn't good.
    If you miss old Trundle's voice, play that skin.
    It's likely that Sion would be treated to the same thing, I doubt they'd remove all those jokes/puns on Arney!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Can't carry the snoopeh

*He was at home and Virgin made it impossible for him to play/stream at the same time (1k ms), so he lost the first ~5 minutes of the game.
    And gold Lulu had a really big mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Almost every game I've joined so far has had a Tristana. Last one we had a Tristana and 4 tanks, the Tristana still builds AP.. Needless to say we were stomped because we had no tower killing pressure.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    They better get working on Viktor before they do something with Rengar...

Viktor was promised months ago already, and is a older champ then Rengar too :/

Just gotta wait a week to know WHAT exactly will happen T_T
    Heimerdinger and Sion are also in the same situation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Have you actually played Traditional Trundle?
    It's the same VO as prior to the rework.

Karma's just wasn't good.
    If you miss old Trundle's voice, play that skin.
    It's likely that Sion would be treated to the same thing, I doubt they'd remove all those jokes/puns on Arney!
    The problem with that was how Riot decided to change their character backgrounds completely. It would be like if they remade Lulu into a fat lunchlady with a low voice.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    last 4 ARAM been against a blitz losing hard because it's a poke game with blitz just grabbing free kills

there's a couple of champs i think Riot should disable from Aram

Sion is getting his changes probably together with Viktor i guess.

Heimer was already confirmed, wasn't he? Stuff about bullets and so. Just gotta wait till they drop it on PBE/live.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Heimerdinger and Sion are also in the same situation as well.
    And nobody cares because they are shitty designs. Viktor can do with more or less minor changes and his visuals are already good.

Deleted
    The best part about playing Nunu top is all the crying how you pick a no skill champ after the game.

I love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    The best part about playing Nunu top is all the crying how you pick a no skill champ after the game.

I love it.
    And next patch his toplane dominance gets nerfed pretty hard I want that sustain.

Deleted

I love it.
    Because it actually takes a great deal of skill to mash Q and E while keeping W up

10+ Year Old Account

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Because it actually takes a great deal of skill to mash Q and E while keeping W up
    And it's even more ironic when the enemy is playing a faceroll champion themselves, i.e. Darius, Garen, or Xin Zhao.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I hope I can get debonair jayce all the time in aram , omg that blast hits 2 people at once.

Will be missed ~