Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Don't know if it was posted or not,but there's some sort of new teaser:
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...runeterra.html

That winged guy reminds me of some sort of demonic version of Kayle(wings,sword and stuff).
    That seems to be a rather interesting champion and I am looking forward to see more of him than just some scetches, even though it's not Lucian. What I'm hoping for is that they make melee carries more viable with the next patch (they were talking about it before, that they might want to introduce some more melee-only carry items or something) and introduce another melee carry with that patch. Because he is wielding a sword, he's probably a melee (or something like Kayle).

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3422263

Thread on the NA forums, as Riot keeps adding more posts to it. Getting a Bad Gateway error message though, but suppose it'll be available again soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    He might get hit with minor nerfs, but probably nothing that will make him any less viable.

Trundle was fine before, not OP - slightly shaded to the UP side of all characters. If you argue differently, you are either being naive or just ignorant. His usage rate was 0% in any of the league championship series(NEVER USED EVER), and was one of the least played characters in the game. You can pull some weird BS like "he wasn't appeasing to the eye so people didn't use him" but legit- i could draw a giant dick and if he was a strong toon pro's would use him.

Trundle was slightly UP, and rarely used- so they buffed him and gave him necessary QoL changes. As far as the art part, that stinks i still love my original skin way more but thats just my opinion.
    NintendudeX from GGU used pre-rework Trundle several times.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3422263

Thread on the NA forums, as Riot keeps adding more posts to it. Getting a Bad Gateway error message though, but suppose it'll be available again soon.
    Servers are all down apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    NintendudeX from GGU used pre-rework Trundle several times.
    He also used jungle leona and we all know how well that worked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    He also used jungle leona and we all know how well that worked.
    Point being?

Snoopeh used Malzahar which went pretty well?

Deleted
    If i remember correctly riot said they would rather have a OP champ at release and nerf instead of UP since it makes the champ die out quickly and then people will move on to their normal champs even thought i gets buffed later

it's hard to release a champ that is balanced even though it have been through PBE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    If i remember correctly riot said they would rather have a OP champ at release and nerf instead of UP since it makes the champ die out quickly and then people will move on to their normal champs even thought i gets buffed later

it's hard to release a champ that is balanced even though it have been through PBE
    Fiora. Syndra. Quinn. Sejuani.

But a few examples, which were all extremely overpowered on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Point being?

Snoopeh used Malzahar which went pretty well?
    The guy I quoted seemed to think that because it got used by a pro player that it was all of a sudden OP. Trundle was decent before the changes and he's still just decent.

Deleted

And all of em have been getting a buff.. just people that doesn't know how to play against new champs

10+ Year Old Account

really? i dont really know about fiora and sejuani but quinn seemed like such a shit at release and has now gotten a few buffs and im pretty sure syndra was considered pretty UP at release which has also lead to much bashing of people playing her after she was buffed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    really? i dont really know about fiora and sejuani but quinn seemed like such a shit at release and has now gotten a few buffs and im pretty sure syndra was considered pretty UP at release which has also lead to much bashing of people playing her after she was buffed
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone failing to spot the sarcasm at how clearly all new released champions are OP to garner more sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering how long it would take for someone failing to spot the sarcasm at how clearly all new released champions are OP to garner more sales.
    not knowing!= not being able to spot sarcasm, that aside i know of more lets say strong champions on release rather than UP only recent UP i can think of would be nami and quinn where as thresh, zac, jayce, elise, zed, khazix are all as far as i know considered strong and were also at release (some even op)

10+ Year Old Account
    Zac was undertuned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    The guy I quoted seemed to think that because it got used by a pro player that it was all of a sudden OP. Trundle was decent before the changes and he's still just decent.
    No, he just stated it'd been used, said nothing about the balance of Trundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zac was undertuned.
    that may be but the range of his E still makes im very strong id say

10+ Year Old Account
    He lost more health than he gained from abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the idea behind this new champ, I'm guessing he'll be a demonic... something or other, that the war in Freljord has roused from his lloonngg sleep. They've been hinting at something along these lines since the Freljord civil war story began.

sadly this means the previous leak "Lucian" isn't the next champ ... of course he might be the one AFTER, if this new guy is some kind of demon, Lucian could be a demon hunter
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Ok now I thought what does that icon mean?

Like we have 3 tribe icons,but what's this one stands for?
    Also it kinda looks like that figure on stained glass in teaser image by Riot.

Deleted
    He lost more health than he gained from abilities.
    So do Mundo (pre-6)/mordekaiser. Your point?
    It's more about his skillset. He's manaless. Giving away a bit of health might be worth it if you have a strong skillset.