Anyone have any tips for improving CS? x.x I seem to really suck at Last hitting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Anyone have any tips for improving CS? x.x I seem to really suck at Last hitting!
    Practice, practice, practice and some more practice. Quick note about last-hitting at towers though:
    Melee creps: Let tower hit twice, hit once yourself.
    Caster creeps: Hit once, let tower hit once, hit again yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Practice, practice, practice and some more practice. Quick note about last-hitting at towers though:
    Well Practice doesn't seem to help =P I'm good at it vs ai or in empty lanes!...it's doing it while being zoned in 2v1(t) lane. ._.

Creep slowly get stronger over the course of the match. Find around what times the creep get more health, how much more, and depending on your AD, or how hard your spells are hitting, to how low you you have to wait for them to go, before finishing them off.

Yes, all this to effectively kill mindless creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I try to last hit all the time.. My lane partner always steals my last hits.. /facepalm

Deleted
    Meh.. Can only make 3 hotmail accounts a day, and g-mail requires you to get a verification code over text message, which I am not very fond of, any other sites for creating email accounts?

Just got a 30-4-7 as Ezreal, man I love that guy.

At first, I started "meh"-ly on mid, getting a few shots and hits on my oponent, but once I got my tear I killed him a few times and scored a double kill on the bot lane with a well-placed ultimate from half the map away.

In the ending moments of the game, me and my friends were all laughing on skype because I was like :"OMG I'm pressing buttons and people die!"

Really fun hero to play as once, but not limited to, you get your trinity force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Meh.. Can only make 3 hotmail accounts a day, and g-mail requires you to get a verification code over text message, which I am not very fond of, any other sites for creating email accounts?
    You.
    Do.
    Not.
    Need.
    To.
    Make.
    New.
    Email.
    Accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yahoo? That might be an option.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    again - you don't need a real mail to make lol accounts. no verify email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone up for a game? EU West, name is Tizzlefix. I'm lv 20
    Hey everyone

Well Practice doesn't seem to help =P I'm good at it vs ai or in empty lanes!...it's doing it while being zoned in 2v1(t) lane. ._.
    1v2 is my favorite kind of lane! Might be because of Irelia being able to farm like a boss under turrets with her Q though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    1v2 is my favorite kind of lane! Might be because of Irelia being able to farm like a boss under turrets with her Q though.
    You just settle for farm?
    When I'm in a 2v1 lane as Nasus, I farm until about 9, charge in, kill at least 1 and horribly wound the second. Who needs a jungler?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Speaking of Irelia, is she still a solid champion? Just about finished my AP carry rune page, and was going to start working on an AD carry rune page, playing mostly her and Urgot.

They fixed that bug. I had the same thing happen to me for a bit, it wasn't Janna that did it though btw. It was just if you moved while your ult was active it would do that.

Deleted
    Sorry, I am really confused now. To refer someone you need to email them a link don't you?

First game as Tryndamere in a 3v3. Our Warwick left so it was just me and Annie vs. Annie/Fiddlesticks/Warwick. We beat them with me pulling off 28/3/1 and my ally Annie going 1/10/10. Such and intense fight and now I'm in love with Tryndamere. Next up on the list: Renekton.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Sorry, I am really confused now. To refer someone you need to email them a link don't you?
    *Refer a friend*
    *Invite friends*
    *Copy paste referal link into browser*
    ???
    Profit.

Unless your a strong Laner like mord, 2v1 will almost always involve you getting zoned hard. Just practice tower last hits like zefie suggested and wait till every game has a jungler.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Speaking of Irelia, is she still a solid champion? Just about finished my AP carry rune page, and was going to start working on an AD carry rune page, playing mostly her and Urgot.
    irelia isint an ad carry though.