Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    RIP in peace, jungle Heimer.
    Rest In Peace in peace, jungle Heimer.

Sorry, had to :P

I cannot get tired of this video. It's just perfect!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Just wondering, why aren't people picking double wota in double ap comps anymore?
    Probably because of SW? I don't know, haven't had a double ap comp for a while where both can benefit from it rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    For those who are getting tired of the dominating ranged top lane champions and how melee bruisers are becoming a weaker pick for top then there is a ray of hope. A thread with a lot of posts by Morello on the topic.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3613056

They're also planning to change something to discourage people from doing 2v1 lanes in competitive play because of how much it cut down on the champion pool and how it devastated pure melee champs.

I hope they do some interesting changes besides the obvious nerfs and buffs to bring about the glorious bruiser revolution.
    Yeah man, i can still remember the start of S3 where stacking black cleavers was the way to go.

Oh how i love the tears of those crying about bruisers.

Solution : Make black cleaver stackable again. (i kid, this does not solve the problems that is Jayce, Elise, Yorick and Kennen)
    Last edited by mrpoker; 2013-07-02 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering, why aren't people picking double wota in double ap comps anymore?
    10% CDR is pretty hard to come by for non-mana users. Especially if you're not too interested in DFG.

Deleted
    I hope they do some interesting changes besides the obvious nerfs and buffs to bring about the glorious bruiser revolution.
    Introduce turn rates.
    Melee are suddenly fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I cannot get tired of this video. It's just perfect!
    Haha, loved the jack sparrow clip at the end. Cracked me up.

Deleted
    Introduce turn rates.
    Melee are suddenly fine.
    I'm sure there are better solutions than that. Turn rates are HORRIBLE and any game who has them should feel TERRIBLE. I'm serious, I hate them - having turn rates would slow the game down a lot and it would not do the game any favors except for an easy way out to solve the melee issue.

But it's also a lot lot more AP, and most importantly it stacks like it used to do before...
    Even better... it stacks with SW..
    I love running WotA + SW for shit n giggles sometimes. Especially on Morgana because of her SV passive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    I'm sure there are better solutions than that. Turn rates are HORRIBLE and any game who has them should feel TERRIBLE.
    Starcraft 2, KOTOR, GTA: SA, The Longest Journey, Neverwinter Nights, Max Payne, Monkey Island, Ass Creed, Tiger Woods, F1, NFS, Witcher, NHL, RE, Freelancer, Dank Souls, et al. should all feel terrible, I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    I'm serious, I hate them - having turn rates would slow the game down a lot and it would not do the game any favors except for an easy way out to solve the melee issue.
    You're assuming "add turn rates" = "everyone should have a really low turn rate" which isn't necessary. Even giving ranged heroes a turn rate of 1 would help a lot.

For those who are getting tired of the dominating ranged top lane champions and how melee bruisers are becoming a weaker pick for top then there is a ray of hope. A thread with a lot of posts by Morello on the topic.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3613056
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks champs like Jayce and Elise are too strong.

I agree that Kennen is a royal pain too, I just hope they don't completely neuter him.

Deleted
    What exactly are turn rates? I never heard of that before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Think keyboard turning in WoW but at any speed.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

The speed of which something can turn.
    In this case, champions.

With turn rates you can't just right-click behind your champ and it'll instantly turn 180 degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks champs like Jayce and Elise are too strong.

I agree that Kennen is a royal pain too, I just hope they don't completely neuter him.
    His base AD/AS and increases are tuned as an AD carry. They're nerfing this, which will lower his in-lane harass. He already is energy based, he doesn't need additional free harass.

Literally the time it takes to turn a character around. If you click a different direction in LoL, the champion just snaps around and goes into the new direction. If the turn rate is slower, they will take some time to actually properly turn around. This makes it much harder to kite, for instance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Literally the time it takes to turn a character around.
    Just for clarification, (as to the number I posted above), I meant the Blizzard way of measuring turn rate, which is radians per 0.03 seconds. (i.e. with a turnrate of 1, you can turn ~180 degrees in 0.09 seconds.)

(By the way, if it's both clarification and an example, is i.e. still technically correct?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Far as I know, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    (By the way, if it's both clarification and an example, is i.e. still technically correct?)
    Clarification's the explanation, the example illustrates the clarification, i.e. is correct.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Ah, okay. I get it now. Thanks.

Deleted
    Starcraft 2, KOTOR, GTA: SA, The Longest Journey, Neverwinter Nights, Max Payne, Monkey Island, Ass Creed, Tiger Woods, F1, NFS, Witcher, NHL, RE, Freelancer, Dank Souls, et al. should all feel terrible, I agree.
    You're right, I overreacted. The difference between those games and LoL is that turn rates don't make the game slow paced, because of various reasons (e.g. SC2 where you control multiple units so you'll always have something to do either way) I haven't played all of those games though so maybe turn rates have a negative impact on some of them.

You're assuming "add turn rates" = "everyone should have a really low turn rate" which isn't necessary. Even giving ranged heroes a turn rate of 1 would help a lot.
    Maybe if done right, the reason I'm doubtful it is the right solution is because of DotA 2's turn delay which in my opinion is horrible in an otherwise great game, and which is a major factor as to why DotA 2 is considered more slow paced than LoL and HoN.

This is obviously just all my own opinion and I guess I can understand why some people would like playing with a turn delay, I really don't believe it would fit in LoL though and I can't stress that enough.