10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet I didn't know this thread existed

My name is Kanon06 , some will probably know were its from.
    Im level 30 on the North American server. I'll try every champ once and theres still a few I need to try.
    My best played are: Caitlyn, Teemo, Nidalee and Orianna.

I like ranked but ranked is really annoying with levers and afkers.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    My name is Kanon06 , some will probably know were its from.
    Snow bunny zoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lost faith in all humanity. Lost streak over the last 2 days. I haven't been bad, the opposing teams have always said I was decent. I keep getting placed on teams where people "arent in it to win". WTF does that mean?!?!!?!?!?

That they probably are bad

Just did my 6th ranked game, 5 wins 1 loss so far (still no deaths on Irelia xD)

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I've lost faith in all humanity. Lost streak over the last 2 days. I haven't been bad, the opposing teams have always said I was decent. I keep getting placed on teams where people "arent in it to win". WTF does that mean?!?!!?!?!?
    Welcome to every game I've been in in the past month. But you have to slog through it and/or play with friends in order to get yourself where you want/need to be. :/

My friend and I have been having a huge discussion, specifically about the item Guardian Angel. He believes it's a staple for any carry, simply because "The other team doesn't want to, or usually just doesn't focus someone with Guardian Angel, since they need to kill them twice".

I'm not sure whether he's right or not, but I've seen it first hand, playing Nasus in my first ranked game, I made a Guardian Angel, and once it was made, I didn't die even once the rest of the game. I didn't even die for Guardian Angel to proc, they just stopped focusing me entirely.

My two Talon games I had a positive KDAR (Kill Death Assist Ratio) However, my team was horrible so I lost the two games.

Deleted
    Is Talon on EU yet? He wasn't in the store earlier.

Deleted
    Watching Talon on Reginalds stream... I just can't decide if he is good or if Regi turns his skill on and off. Sometimes he sucks, sometimes not Oo ^^

Deleted
    Guardsman Bob played a good Talon last night. HotShotgg sucked at him. I like how HotshotGG plays, but the way he is leveling his skills makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    Watching Talon on Reginalds stream... I just can't decide if he is good or if Regi turns his skill on and off. Sometimes he sucks, sometimes not Oo ^^
    I find the spotlights not a good indicator for how good heroes are.
    If you check the items on Talon vs Nidalee he is clearly outgearing her.

Why don't they just show the damage for each rank for each ability.
    Would be a way better indicator then this.

He seems like a fun hero however...

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am playing with some of my friends on N&E and yeah, I played as everyones favorite Tryndamere! It started with their Morde and Lux got fed, GG. Then me and my friend (we were in skype) came back and I got fed like a retard. Used my ulti like three times the whole game xD
    Saving up too Vayne :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Surprise surprise... talon is 6300 ><

Why don't they release heroes at 3150 or 4800 (Only one I know of is Rumble)

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 12:39 PM ----------

Oh wow... I just had 2 (two!) leavers in 1 game. They left after they died... I'm not even kidding...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai again, guys :3 I will be starting to livestream some LoL matches ^w^

http://www.livestream.com/leagueoflegendsmusra?t=431771

that is where it will show when I have it up and running, I will try to get it down on a daily basis and show you a bit how I play. :3
    Hope you will enjoy! (trying to get it up now but I am downloading LoL xD)

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 12:44 PM ----------

Also, if you got any champion you want to see or just troll games (rally/revive jungle soraka) then you can go ahead and send me a message here and I will try to get it done!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Ohh musra, I'd watch if not for the fact that LoL is boring to watch :P

HF though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Ohh musra, I'd watch if not for the fact that LoL is boring to watch :P

HF though!
    Haha, thanks ^w^ I like to watch it :3 dunno why but I just do xD

Deleted
    Just got Talon. Jesus Christ, he literally dies in two seconds. Veigar is Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    You can level an account from 1 to 5 with exact 5 normal wins. At least I did it once.
    I leveled 5 Accounts myself, which will cost you basically 5 Wins worth of IP. But then you get 975 RP for free once you reach 10 referrals. I got mine through my signature on other forums.
    It read "Try League of Legends - Free to play and very addictive" with a link on it to my referral page. Just checked yesterday and got another 3 referrals = 12 Win IP Boost, even though I didn't even visit the forums for like 6 months.

so, the new patch is here......

downloading at 10Kbps....
    WTF?! why do i download that slow?! it doesn't change if i do or do not use other internet programs, and i can download other stuff with 1+ MBps.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Go to the little "settings" button on top of the window.

un-check the "enable peer to peer", enjoy your fast download. do note that the patch is big and will take a lot of time to apply even with fast(er) download.