10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Soraka till plat. Gonna do it.

If I ever feel like playing this game again.
    Do it! No one expects the banana!

And Husky has finally took the plunge and casted a League of Legends game!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Do it! No one expects the banana!

video

And Husky has finally took the plunge and casted a League of Legends game!
    i watched it and "the caster may be bad, the players may be bad but my god it is soooo good"

i dont think we will be seeing any "PRO TIP OF THE DAY" from him anytime soon lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    What's up with all these people calling everyone a tryhard

"TRYHARD! You flashed to kill me!! NOOB! QQ"

i don't get em at all, and their argument is so stupid, ohhh you went all out to get a kill? you must be a tryhard, trying to win and such

i thought the game was about a 5v5 battle arena where it's about winning, not comming together to chat and drink tea..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

i don't get em at all, and their argument is so stupid, ohhh you went all out to get a kill? you must be a tryhard, trying to win and such

i thought the game was about a 5v5 battle arena where it's about winning, not comming together to chat and drink tea..
    Just people angry at being outplayed who need to justify it by saying something negative about you to make themselves feel better. Ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account

I rank "Tryhard" up there with "lucker" as things people shout at you when they die and have no REAL reason to complain, but want to anyway. I've been called tryhard for things like using my ult on Irelia to snipe a lowhealth target as they run away, Lucker for killing someone while on low health, because I got a well timed Kayle Ulti (Kayle was a friend, I'd shouted for ulti on Skype).

As much as "Lucker" annoys me (what's so bad about being lucky?) Tryhard is worse , mostly because it implies that if they'd wanted to, they could have won that fight, but didn't because they couldn't be bothered, which is pure stupidity. People generally want to blame anyone other than themselves when they die, if they can't blame their teammates, it MUST be because you were a lucker/noob/tryhard, they can't seem to comprehend that it just MIGHT be because this time they just got outplayed/unlucky.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I feel bad for playing lately.... Im living at campus 5/7 days a week and only play during the weekends, and sometimes barely even then. Not playing computer games AT ALL(or even using a regular mouse for that matter) makes it much harder for someone, with already poor precision in my hand movements, to play properly.

I feel like im holding my team back half the time. I also started to duo Q with my friend who is a bronze 1-silver 5 player (estimate from me). I doubt any of you remember but i've expressed earlier how much i HATE duo queuers due to one of them always being bad, and now im the asshole bringing his noob friend into ranked. The worst part is, i just cant seem to care about! Before school start i really wanted to reach platinum 5 atleast, but now i dont even give a fuck that im in gold 5 (was in gold 2, very close to gold 1 iirc).

I caught myself writing in caps "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE" to the enemy when i got owned in lane. I feel bad about this >_>
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Sounds like you need a proper break from LoL :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Anyone else find it really annoying and boring when you're up against something like Nidalee/Cho'gath/etc top? Farm lanes just sap all the fun out of the game.
    Then you must loathe Karthus mid.

eh its more annoying when its singed because then you have to get 2 or 3 people to help stop him

also these vayne bans why
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-08-10 at 10:44 PM.

I just tried Karthus jungle in a bot game. Well... I can't tell whether it went well or not. I did a lot of 1 for 1 kills after death. I died to red buff first time I tried it though. It didn't seem much harder than when I Fiddle jungled and Nunu jungled though.

karthus jungle is really fun and somewhat viable in normal games but you shouldn't die to red if you're running the right masteries and what not

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    karthus jungle is really fun and somewhat viable in normal games but you shouldn't die to red if you're running the right masteries and what not
    I had my support page on by accident...

yea ppl are really dumb time to time :P

i once ganked mid 3 times in 3min because he didnt have any ward and had flash down...... and he called me a tryhard (got 2kills and an assist lol)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

there was a 15/0/12 Lulu on my team in a 5v4 ARAM (their heimer never loaded). Lulu. 15 kills, 0 deaths.

Helped she went chalice first item and I was a 2 death Soraka at like 3/4 build lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want riots to make wukongs Decoy to deflect missiles targeted at you =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

am i doing it right yet?
    and wheres mionelol when you want some witty banter on builds that clearly should work in ranked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    -image-

am i doing it right yet?
    and wheres mionelol when you want some witty banter on builds that clearly should work in ranked
    Close.

Assuming you're using MS Paint:
    Make the canvas smaller. The image you posted isn't any smaller than the full screenshot. You've just removed most of the content of the screenshot.
    All that white stuff is a part of the picture.

To make the canvas smaller, simply drag the bottom right corner towards the top left corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i always seem to forget on the screen shots i want to post here

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    yeah i always seem to forget on the screen shots i want to post here
    I've just made canvas really small and whenever I want to post part of a picture, I simply select the part I want to post, CTRL + C, CTRL + N, CTRL + V and then save the picture.
    No over-sized pictures ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just need to adjust the canvas but I run 3 monitors so it always has to capture it all