Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Guys I fucked up so bad
    I carried early game so we wouldn't even come there had it not been for me but still...I feel so terrible.

We ace enemy team, and pushing for win and i get greedy ahead of minions and i die to their 2 noxus towers, and my team continues pushing and brings noxus down to 20% before they get killed, and 10 min later we lose.
    been there, done that.

I were renekton, and i were the only one to have won my lane in early game. My team were all going on about "Q_Q ff20 noob jungler/adc/mid/support" but me, and me alone kept the morale up. I carried us in team fights. I made the calls. I told who to go farm what lane. I dictated who got what buff. Basicly, i turned a 20 min surrender game into a ~40 min close game. But then, i made the biggest fucking rookie mistake ever.

Enemy had just taken baron, and it was so fucking obvious which bush they were in, but i still fucking facechecked it without wards, and boom. Im dead before my team can follow up, and as they do they all die on after another. Then they pushed to win I felt so horrible after that game
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So. with the update to trinity i have some problems with me and my heca

.. i usually run IBG on him, but i'm not sure if the new trinity would be better or worse..

enlighten me
    If I get fed early on, I normally just rush it and skip SotEL and get Ancient Golem instead after I get Triforce, if I go even / get behind I go for Iceborne for the extra tankiness.

Deleted
    so.. i was in this ranked game and our first pick only wanted to play jungle

he then kept asking 24/7 if anyone wanted to play shen top, and switch a j4 with him.. he wanted to play jarvan

.. no one wanted to play shen top, so he just locked him in and kept asking..

i asked why he wants us to shen and apparently shen is an op pick and if you have shen it's = win
    .. since no one wanted shen he just played shen jungle and sucked ass, never ganking and failing his ult

what is up with these people.. don't just pick a champ because u think it's op, in most cases it's not op at all and you will just throw the game because u don't know how to play it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so.. i was in this ranked game and our first pick only wanted to play jungle

he then kept asking 24/7 if anyone wanted to play shen top, and switch a j4 with him.. he wanted to play jarvan

.. no one wanted to play shen top, so he just locked him in and kept asking..

i asked why he wants us to shen and apparently shen is an op pick and if you have shen it's = win
    .. since no one wanted shen he just played shen jungle and sucked ass, never ganking and failing his ult

what is up with these people.. don't just pick a champ because u think it's op, in most cases it's not op at all and you will just throw the game because u don't know how to play it
    Usually i ban Hecarim (new it's zed because i am "that" guy who buys pink skins), thresh and kassadin. And one time, some guy said "lol noob bans from both sides all op champs are free". We ended being Malph mid, Shen top, Amumu jungle, Blitz supp and Draven adc. Shit this game was awful
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So how is Fiddlesticks mid? I rushed Zhonya's and by the time I had deathcap, my bonus ult damage was pushing 250. I was doing more SINGLE TARGET ult damage than my drain did.

Is he really viable? I found he wasn't a strong laner, but if he could avoid being completely shut down, he got so strong mid-late game.
    Jungle him tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is with people calling others tryhards? Just got out of an aram where the enemy cass called me a tryhard because instead of getting those last few kills, I focused the nexus. Game had already gone on for 30mins and I wasn't really interested in taking another 10mins to push back to their nexus and finish the game. Post game chat I'm throw out that its funny when people cry tryhards because they lose. Cass in return tells me its ok to lose but clearly I wasn't having fun because I ended the game and that I was "frustrated my dunks didn't work." I told her I had plenty of fun but was uninterested in continuing the game for another 10mins...like does that seriously make me tryhard?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtrac...l-party-poster
    sneak peak of the next champion coming out, all we get is her arms and toes (the one in the chair)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    What is with people calling others tryhards? Just got out of an aram where the enemy cass called me a tryhard because instead of getting those last few kills, I focused the nexus. Game had already gone on for 30mins and I wasn't really interested in taking another 10mins to push back to their nexus and finish the game. Post game chat I'm throw out that its funny when people cry tryhards because they lose. Cass in return tells me its ok to lose but clearly I wasn't having fun because I ended the game and that I was "frustrated my dunks didn't work." I told her I had plenty of fun but was uninterested in continuing the game for another 10mins...like does that seriously make me tryhard?
    In my last year of playing League, I have never been called a tryhard. I don't think you can queue up for a game and expect people NOT to try hard. Unless it's like blind pick teemo free week.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    In my last year of playing League, I have never been called a tryhard. I don't think you can queue up for a game and expect people NOT to try hard. Unless it's like blind pick teemo free week.
    My top main is Darius and I get called a tryhard just for picking him probably maybe once every 10-15 picks because apparently laning against him makes people really, really angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtrac...l-party-poster
    sneak peak of the next champion coming out, all we get is her arms and toes (the one in the chair)
    I'm gonna go out on a hunch and say that's Vi's sister. Apparently she has one in the lore, and the cloud and bullet-tattoos on her arms makes me think about the reds' hints... Like she flies with some contraption. Not like Corki, something smaller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    My top main is Darius and I get called a tryhard just for picking him probably maybe once every 10-15 picks because apparently laning against him makes people really, really angry.
    I play riven and I can confirm. Laning against Darius makes me really, really angry. But only 20% of the time when I get behind and can't do shit anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a hunch and say that's Vi's sister. Apparently she has one in the lore, and the cloud and bullet-tattoos on her arms makes me think about the reds' hints... Like she flies with some contraption. Not like Corki, something smaller.
    Yeah, probably Vi's sister.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I play riven and I can confirm. Laning against Darius makes me really, really angry. But only 20% of the time when I get behind and can't do shit anymore.
    At least its not renekton who chunks you for 1/3-1/2 of your hp bar everytime you go near the creep wave..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    My brother, who is unranked, went solo queue in normal. He got matched with 2 Gold premade players and a Platinum and Unranked solo.

They were up against 4 Diamond (I, II, II, IV) premades and a Gold player.
    I don't know how the matchmaking system works, but I myself am unranked and have about 100 wins in normals. Still, I always get players that are silver v or higher. On my team and on the enemy team. Which is really bad sometimes, because they have so much more experience. Most of the time, they have 800 - 2000 normal wins too. It freaks me out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by detri View Post
    At least its not renekton who chunks you for 1/3-1/2 of your hp bar everytime you go near the creep wave..
    I'm actually quite good vs renekton, i always learn to play best vs 'counters', for example i kick every fizz's ass when I play on anivia just because i've played vs so many of them who pick fizz because they alt-tabbed to championselect to see who's anivia's counter.

Once played in ranked (I'm silver 1) vs gold 1 main fizz player boosting his silver 4 friend. He first picked fizz and I last picked anivia. He probably thought it's a sure win, even bragged in /all chat how he had 600+ games with fizz etc.
    However I gave him nothing in laning phase, I think I even got the first kill after some ganks from both sides. He did play good, got kills here and there but was ultimately shut down. I don't think I ever felt better winning a game.

Deleted
    Lost my second Diamond 4 promotion series because someone thought it was a good idea to play malph jungle.
    Hurray for soloqueue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Lost my second Diamond 4 promotion series because someone thought it was a good idea to play malph jungle.
    Hurray for soloqueue
    Rock solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Rock solid.
    You will lose
    - Malphite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Hmm I would be 100% behind a champ that flies around on a Jetpack , question is what role would she be? can't be an ADC, we just had one, I'd hope for a Tanky Bruiser, because that's my favourite champ type, but I'd say it's probably more like an AP/Support... with a Jetpack

EDIT: Also, remember everyone to go vote for Draven in the GameFAQ's character battle! Would cry tears of Joy to see Link get knocked out before the finals (he usually wins).
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-09-02 at 12:56 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    for now i think the name for the next champion is "Ao Shin"

which is japanese...
    so she is prob japanese, and won't be vi's sister