Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    If you like Udyr there's no question about it. That skin is so fucking badass it hurts.
    Thats a bit much :S

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    hmm i kinda want to get a legendary skin but not sure which one, got some xmas rp
    Aether Waifu Kayle

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Aether Waifu Kayle
    I got corrupted Articuno .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Her AA is one of the worst farming AAs (possibly the slowest missile speed AA in the game), but it is fairly good for harass as you can AA and run before minion aggro. Her mana costs are absurd as well. I debate using two mana regen items on her from time to time, since I hate going RoA on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Possible PBE changes
    Anivia

Basic attack missile speed increased to 1400 from 1100.
    Crystallize ( W ) mana cost reduced to 70 at all ranks from 70/90/110/130/150
    Flash Frost ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/120/140/160
    Found that at the bottom of Anivia's lolwiki page (EDIT: that is, I don't have a source), hopefully it gets a bit better now/makes it to live.

- - - Updated - - -

I got corrupted Articuno .
    Is a good skin, has a unique respawn animation.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    not if you dont die lol

arcade sona best non legendary skin :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Best non legendary skin = Tyrant swain

I dont play swain that much, but jesus christ that skin is awesome. Compared to his normal skin it's out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Best non legendary skin = Tyrant swain

I dont play swain that much, but jesus christ that skin is awesome. Compared to his normal skin it's out of this world.
    Nothing beats Nothern Front Swain though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, Winter Lulu's pretty amazing...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    nothing beats bunny teemo, has to be the only skin that gives an in-game advantage

i bet the ragequit rate against this skin must be at least twice as high compared to regular teemo
    Masked Shaco disagrees since his deceive *poof* is harder to notice. :P

Also Mecha Khaz is pretty damn epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechazix is awesome, but actually gives you a game disadvantage as its much easier to notice when you're isolated.

Of course, that realisation generally arrives too late, as Kha'zix insta-gibs isolated people.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Mechazix is awesome, but actually gives you a game disadvantage as its much easier to notice when you're isolated.

Of course, that realisation generally arrives too late, as Kha'zix insta-gibs isolated people.
    But then agian, Kha can easier see who is isolated with it. So it's all about who reacts fastest.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Found that at the bottom of Anivia's lolwiki page (EDIT: that is, I don't have a source), hopefully it gets a bit better now/makes it to live.

- - - Updated - - -

AA speed is always welcome, but those mana cost changes are a joke. They begin taking effect only on higher ranks which I don't level until 12-18, and by then most of fights will be 5v5, which I'll be entering full health and mana and ulti will still be by far the biggest mana drain. I'd much more appreciate less 10% mana cost on ulti than 20-50% on higher ranks of w and q.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

Madlife as Definitely Not Blitzcrank and Flame as Ezreal cosplay: https://www.facebook.com/entus.proga...16614795103112

nothing beats bunny teemo, has to be the only skin that gives an in-game advantage

i bet the ragequit rate against this skin must be at least twice as high compared to regular teemo
    What about bunny teemo makes him better in game? The only skin ive experienced so far that I felt actually helped them in game was Underworld Twisted Fate because his cards were so transparent it was a lot harder to notice them as opposed to his normal ones

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    What about bunny teemo makes him better in game?
    Because what's more frustrating than Teemo? Teemo in a bunny suit.

Trust me, the rage you cause in the other team works really well to your team's advantage.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-01-02 at 11:52 PM.

What about bunny teemo makes him better in game? The only skin ive experienced so far that I felt actually helped them in game was Underworld Twisted Fate because his cards were so transparent it was a lot harder to notice them as opposed to his normal ones
    Steel Legion Lux's ult is harder to see to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her E is near invisible, and her ult shrinks during the animation.

- - - Updated - - -

I know its old but it might be useful:

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    The only skin ive experienced so far that I felt actually helped them in game was Underworld Twisted Fate because his cards were so transparent it was a lot harder to notice them as opposed to his normal ones
    For sure. I love that skin yet loath it at the same time.

^this so much so annoying vsing one -_-

- - - Updated - - -

just reading this makes my bloodboil

also quick question does any1 know if seeker's armguard stack work on jungle camps?
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-01-03 at 02:06 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Because what's more frustrating than Teemo? Teemo in a bunny suit.

Trust me, the rage you cause in the other team works really well to your team's advantage.
    Its kind of funny since I just played against one as top lane Nasus. Into the game he starts talking shit in all chat about my farm which was about 16 to his 40 or so. My team responds by saying counters are hard. Then Lee Sin finally decides to gank for me, teemo gives up first blood. I laugh at him. Teemo comes back to fight again, I now how have icebourne gauntlets, he gets wrecked. After dying 3 more times and becoming 0/5/0 he rage quits and his team tells us to report him.

PS: I end the game with the most farm