Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    k?

Jungle is the most influential player in the game right now, arguably the best position to carry from in soloq, and the player most likely to be banned out in pro games.

It's not like jungle players have it tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Really dislike some of the new karthus skins. The Grim Reaper one in particular; he doesn't look like a the reaper at all, he looks like a flying zombie with a scythe... lame. They also all look very samey and generic compared to the base skin. The older ones stood out way more.
    I got the Grim Reaper one and I do like it. =(

It doesn't look anything like the splash art no, and it's not THAT different from normal Karthus, but I like it. fits the lich theme imo.

Edit:

Tbh, I find it fits the "Death" theme most, sure he's not Death but a Lich, but still I like the skin the most.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2014-06-04 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    k?

Jungle is the most influential player in the game right now, arguably the best position to carry from in soloq, and the player most likely to be banned out in pro games.

It's not like jungle players have it tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Really dislike some of the new karthus skins. The Grim Reaper one in particular; he doesn't look like a the reaper at all, he looks like a flying zombie with a scythe... lame. They also all look very samey and generic compared to the base skin. The older ones stood out way more.
    Junglers aren't most frequently banned because they're strongest, I already explained this couple of pages ago and cba to repeat it.

And getting shit on by everyone every single game while getting nerfed every patch sure feels awsome

Guy to the right looks like the grim reaper.

Guy on the left looks like a green zombie-ghost who happens to be carrying a scythe, hovering across the battlefield with his stupid green toes exposed like something out of a scooby-doo cartoon, mouth gaping open in a look reminiscent of permanent puzzlement. Also pretty sure he has no teeth. Does even have a skeleton at all? Is he just a spirit clad in skin? I can't tell...

It also looks so similar to the base skin that when I entered the game to check it out, I had to zoom in on the scythe just to make sure that I hadn't accidentally managed to select the wrong skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, people say that about every visual update. Though it's weird how they get the looks wrong every time, don't you think?
    You imply these comments always appear, independent of if the skin looks good or not, attempting to dismiss critics by asserting that their comments are not contingent upon the quality of the skin, but rather asserting that they object to it only on the basis that it's different, right? Presumably, the irony of how independent of context your comment itself is is lost on you?

I don't dislike it because it's new or different. I dislike it because it looks lame and nothing like the old skin or the splash art.

I have many problems with the design, such as the addition of details where simplicity would be superior, the revealing of his feet, making the face more like that of a rotted face instead of a skull, making his mouth gape open instead of having exposed skeletal teeth, covering up his implicitly skeletal chest with a boring robe that implies he has skin under it in context of his exposed face/hands/feet, etc.

If the skin was "death themed karthus" I wouldn't care much. I also wouldn't have bought it. But it's not "death themed karthus"; it's "grim reaper" karthus, and he looks nothing like the grim reaper besides carrying a scythe.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Just faced against the most godly Akali Ive ever seen. I never knew she could hit THAT hard with a few kills. It hit a point where nobody could get remotely near her cause she would delete anyone on the team in about a second or two. Dare I say she is the scariest fed champion, that was absurd

You imply these comments always appear, independent of if the skin looks good or not, attempting to dismiss critics by asserting that their comments are not contingent upon the quality of the skin, but rather asserting that they object to it only on the basis that it's different, right? Presumably, the irony of how independent of context your comment itself is is lost on you?
    I am implying these comments appear every time, but I'm not trying to dismiss anything, I'm simply wondering how these skins always come out wrong when they have them out on the PBE for so long and listen to the community's feedback.

<.< ... >.>

*pats*

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I am implying these comments appear every time, but I'm not trying to dismiss anything, I'm simply wondering how these skins always come out wrong when they have them out on the PBE for so long and listen to the community's feedback.

<.< ... >.>

*pats*
    Okay, well, I'm sorry for misinterpreting you then.

Though I don't agree that they always come out wrong. I really like the twitch update, for example. But then I always hated his nose.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Okay, well, I'm sorry for misinterpreting you then.

Though I don't agree that they always come out wrong. I really like the twitch update, for example. But then I always hated his nose.
    It's okay.

And well, you're right, but there's always those people who complain about it no matter what. Either it doesn't fit the champion, or it looks too much like another game (a friend of mine said new Karthus looks like he's from Dota 2...), or there's just something else wrong.

Don't get me wrong though, I usually agree with or take notice of constructive criticism. Though I'm still a bit embarrassed back when I was a LoL fanboy and tried to defend the Trundle VU from all criticism because "Riot can't do anything wrong!".

Sorry, just some personal rambling. Carry on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Just faced against the most godly Akali Ive ever seen. I never knew she could hit THAT hard with a few kills. It hit a point where nobody could get remotely near her cause she would delete anyone on the team in about a second or two. Dare I say she is the scariest fed champion, that was absurd
    I'd rather have a fed akali on enemy team than a fed katarina, poppy, vayne, jax, riven

Deleted
    Thoughts on irelia guys?

From the trolly LCS chat people dont rate her, but is this genuine trolling or?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I really..... THE FUCK IS UP WITH PEOPLE CHOOSING ZED ALL THE TIME IN THE NEW GAME MODE!@

I have never hated a champion more than now, Zed isn't even fun imo, jeez.

What a diarrhea-laden boring champion.

Sorry, had to vent.
    I wish I got to play Zed... I keep getting people who still don't understand that 200-300 kill Karthus snorefests aren't entertaining, not even when people get so bored they go AD. Then again, I finally got a Jarvan game after like 10 dodged ones, and that was pretty funny. I never figured out which flags it actually let me drag to other than my own, but I definitely did get dragged to other players' flags occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Thoughts on irelia guys?

Irelia is fine, she's not necessarily a god-tier pick like Jax & co, but definitely viable.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    http://leaguehappens.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/grumnewold.jpg
    Guy to the right looks like the grim reaper.

Guy on the left looks like a green zombie-ghost who happens to be carrying a scythe, hovering across the battlefield with his stupid green toes exposed like something out of a scooby-doo cartoon, mouth gaping open in a look reminiscent of permanent puzzlement. Also pretty sure he has no teeth. Does even have a skeleton at all? Is he just a spirit clad in skin? I can't tell...

It also looks so similar to the base skin that when I entered the game to check it out, I had to zoom in on the scythe just to make sure that I hadn't accidentally managed to select the wrong skin.

I don't dislike it because it's new or different. I dislike it because it looks lame and nothing like the old skin or the splash art.

I have many problems with the design, such as the addition of details where simplicity would be superior, the revealing of his feet, making the face more like that of a rotted face instead of a skull, making his mouth gape open instead of having exposed skeletal teeth, covering up his implicitly skeletal chest with a boring robe that implies he has skin under it in context of his exposed face/hands/feet, etc.

If the skin was "death themed karthus" I wouldn't care much. I also wouldn't have bought it. But it's not "death themed karthus"; it's "grim reaper" karthus, and he looks nothing like the grim reaper besides carrying a scythe.
    While you might not agree with the design direction of the Grim Reaper skin, I don't see how it looks so similar to his base skin. To me, each skin is quite easy to tell apart.

Anyway, the reason why Grim Reaper Karthus is not as cool as he could be is the same reason Karthus looks like he does now. It's to better fit with the cultural needs of Riot's international crowd (specifically China). This way, instead of having to create a special China only version for every Karthus skin, they can just use the ones everyone else sees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Thoughts on irelia guys?

She's pretty good if you can play her. Most people can't, so they feed horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    She's pretty good if you can play her. Most people can't, so they feed horribly.
    And some people still don't know that her ult heals her for damage dealt
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And probably reach diamond too -.-
    well to be fair, there are now lot of champs and u can reach diamond without knowing anything about Urgot for example, only to face him and lose hard (not because he is op, but because wtf is he doing u don't know)
    I agree that new karthus looks more of dota2 style than the more cartoonish style of LoL, I really hope they don't move that way and stop here, I don't like dota 2 graphics

It seems that LoL has hit a spot in top 10 in itunes too thanks to their album, lol

@Khazix nerfs, agree, they overdid it by miles, Q or R nerf, but both just hurt him straight, and buff "W" not sure what it help with, i guessed a nerf, but not "to the ground, baby!" for real (I just say it as joke)

Top bans always have junglers any time, or at least champs who can jungle, not a single time I checked top bans (I just check it to ban if i get leader) and didn't find a jungler in it, with Lee Sin the guy I saw most (also rarely most ban) a top tier jungler since day 1 and forever it seems

15+ Year Old Account
    New Football (Soccer for us MURICANS) skins + PRIME TIME DRAAAVEENNN

I feel like...I want to laugh so hard at these skins because they just look so silly to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    amg could someone help me out here?

I want to know how bad the stream is when I try to stream LoL...can someone just pop into my chat for a second?

http://www.twitch.tv/dembai

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Ya Im plat I didnt know that, but then again I never play her or against her. Also took me a long time (longer than Id like to admit) to realize that Blitzcrank and Ezreal W increase attack speed of themselves/others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    And probably reach diamond too -.-
    well to be fair, there are now lot of champs and u can reach diamond without knowing anything about Urgot for example, only to face him and lose hard (not because he is op, but because wtf is he doing u don't know)
    LCS. There's a reason most of the top laners in there lose the match up with her.

Im really let down by Riots customer service. They dont fix or change anything. We have a game where the server straight up kicks everyone off at level 1. cant connect in for a long time then eventually some can get in while others cannot. When I come back after 10 or so minutes my lane is lvl 4 while I am still 1. Our other lanes are level 2, and Morgana still never made it back in. Even after that various people get kicked off at various times repeatedly because of the server. And once we inevitably lose because of this (it was a 4v5) we get a Loss and not a Loss prevented, despite it affecting everyone on the game not just 1 person with connection issues

Stuff like this is their fault and they do nothing to fix it. I dont mean trying to fix the overall problem, they might be, but to the individuals affected by it they could care less

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    New Football (Soccer for us MURICANS) skins + PRIME TIME DRAAAVEENNN

I feel like...I want to laugh so hard at these skins because they just look so silly to me.
    Prime Time Draven is the best thing since forever.

Also, Liss gets a new skin and Kha.....wut?