10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    He's one of the simpliest ADs there. It pretty much equals increasing numbers on Garen, something that not many people would welcome. They may, but those changes should add some finesse, which would also move them up from entry tier.

It's a bit confusing, because the character is a bit too expensive for new players.
    Actually, Ez is one of the simple ADC, becayse you have long cd low mana cost ranged poke which can be used to poke enemy or last hit, AS slow, escape and global ult. Graves on the other hand is melee ranged ADC, to deal significant damage you need to be almost in melee which outs you in danger, because you don't really have an escape tool, you need to know how much damage you can take, and how much damage you can deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it, now to D1.

http://i.imgur.com/CLZ4voP.png
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    I did it, now to D1.

Congrats

I think the most amazing part of this is Jarvan's name.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it, now to D1.

Congratulations

I hope I just get back to Silver before season ends, but I've not played over 650 ranked games
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    I did it, now to D1.

Gratz, man. About time.

Now I need to motivate myself to do the same. xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks you three.

Majad es grande noobo.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Thanks you three.

Majad es grande noobo.
    You forgot the punctuation on "és".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You forgot the punctuation on "és".
    I was going for Spanish, Portuguese is like Spanish but even more confusing.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Caitlyn or Ashe I would consider entry level ADs. Not Graves.
    Actually, Ez is one of the simple ADC
    There are many important things to consider when you'd want to recommend somebody something, and when you consider their scaling with skill. I'm fairly positive that Graves is very shallow character (most of the "hard" things are things that apply to every other ranged character). I can't disagree with Caitlyn really, but I think Ashe is a bit too niche to be entry level, especially since she actually has a bit of depth to her.

What really annoys me that they went for one of the most shallow spells when they were buffing Graves, instead of slapping something somewhere rewarding something intelligent. I think that old Corki's Q is pretty much the same type of spell, they refused to make it any better until they actually made the spell interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just buffed his "melee" damage, he is supposed to deal big amount of damage from buckshot in close range, it makes all the sense. Now it's even more rewarding for jumping in front of enemy and unloading your shotgun in their chest with intention to kill, not to harass them
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    They just buffed his "melee" damage, he is supposed to deal big amount of damage from buckshot in close range, it makes all the sense. Now it's even more rewarding for jumping in front of enemy and unloading your shotgun in their chest with intention to kill, not to harass them
    An ADC that gets close and personal? The only other ADC that really does that is Tryndamere and yes you can play ADC Tryn.
    Hey everyone

An ADC that gets close and personal? The only other ADC that really does that is Tryndamere and yes you can play ADC Tryn.
    And get zoned to hell in lane. Melee ADCs don't work in traditional bot lanes. They need to be in a kill lane to succeed because they need the enemy out of lane. That's (partially) why you see Lee Sin "support" with melee ADCs like Yasuo or Trynd if they try to go bot.

If you go bot lane with something like Sona, you're going to eat all kinds of CC when you try to farm if they have a competent support and all kinds of harass if they have a competent ADC. You WILL die if there's a Thresh, Leona, Nami, Lulu or Zyra as the other support. If there's a Blitz or any sustain support not named Nami, you have a chance, but you'll still get poked to hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more like zoning enemy and punishing him for getting into middle range with your extra armour and damage and finishing him off if he was stupid enough to get back to you at 50% health. With supports like Taric, Thresh, Blitz, Alistar Graves can be very strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    And get zoned to hell in lane. Melee ADCs don't work in traditional bot lanes. They need to be in a kill lane to succeed because they need the enemy out of lane. That's (partially) why you see Lee Sin "support" with melee ADCs like Yasuo or Trynd if they try to go bot.

If you go bot lane with something like Sona, you're going to eat all kinds of CC when you try to farm if they have a competent support and all kinds of harass if they have a competent ADC. You WILL die if there's a Thresh, Leona, Nami, Lulu or Zyra as the other support. If there's a Blitz or any sustain support not named Nami, you have a chance, but you'll still get poked to hell.
    You'd be surprised how much sustain he has to once he gets around rank 3 q. He can farm and use his e to jump away to avoid poke while still getting cs.
    Hey everyone

So what are people's go to champions for doombots? I went Vel'Koz mid in all 3 levels. Easy to get kills since the bots arent that smart, and can push waves like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    So what are people's go to champions for doombots? I went Vel'Koz mid in all 3 levels. Easy to get kills since the bots arent that smart, and can push waves like crazy.
    If I were thinking about abusing bot ai then I'd choose Xerath.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching doom bot Morgana is the same as watching Doom Lord Kazzak outside of cities just before Burning Crusade came out.
    Hey everyone

Watching doom bot Morgana is the same as watching Doom Lord Kazzak outside of cities just before Burning Crusade came out.
    She's insanely cheap ahem I mean....Doomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Waveclear or split push. Most melee champs are just there to feed the bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morgana but WoW version.

Hey everyone