I've gotten pretty angry at LoL lately. I'm level 20 and keep getting stuck in matches with highly ranked level 30's who queue with low level smurfs to dominate games start to finish. And it isn't just a couple games either, in the last 10 matches 8 have been level 30 greifers. It's really frustrating to stand no chance because the runes and mastery give these people such a large advantage. I can't even usually overcome it with skill =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I've also been having a lot of fun with Nasus too.
    I enjoy Nasus a lot but it takes so little for him to be countered. Too many chars can shut down his Q farm and kite him in team fights/ganks.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    I enjoy Nasus a lot but it takes so little for him to be countered. Too many chars can shut down his Q farm and kite him in team fights/ganks.
    The kiting is actually why I stopped playing him too, even with his W. As soon as you pop ult the entire enemy team just runs away and you spend 30 seconds chasing them around the map like ants until they kill you with ranged abilities, so frustrating. Sure, you can crit for 1800 and kill someone in two hits, if you ever get two hits off...

Deleted
    Shit son I need to stop solo queuing, but my mates are being upright dickheads atm so I'm taking a break from talking to them. And the people you meet when you solo queue are just... No words...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about buying Cassiopeia once i get the 6300 points.

Does any1 here have anything good/bad to say about her?

Deleted
    Quite spammy so you need to be quick on the buttons 3 skillshots, including the ulti, and the Q can be quite hard to land and is essential for your E harass (I think E is the fangs). She got a lot of sustained damage, not much burst, but she can keep on dealing damage for a very long time. Her ulti isn't the best and because of the lack of burst she isn't meta as AP carry, but she is quite fun if played right. Find a guide on teamsolomid's website and get some practice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmakazie View Post
    I was thinking about buying Cassiopeia once i get the 6300 points.

Does any1 here have anything good/bad to say about her?
    Played her a bit.

Super squishy and definitely one of the hardest casters to play. She has amazing burst if you are familiar with smart-casting (her Q is basically a smart-cast in itself).

You poison the target and if you have E on smart cast - you can get three fangs off for amazing burst damage.

Problem is, outside of landing her ult as a stun, most people well never let you do those kind of things.

Other than that - squishy, requires mana management when harassing, has a crappy auto attack speed and animation, hard to last-hit (I usually last hit multiple creeps with Q when I get enough mana regen).

Overall - she's a nice caster but not top tier. If you are just starting out with the game or AP characters - I wouldn't recommend her. But if you are an experienced player and want something new - try her, maybe you'll enjoy it.

I mostly take either Flash Clarity for endless lane harass with poison or Flash Ghost to escape from dangerous melee champs.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

I actually stopped playing about a month ago. I have been in a less raging mood, but tbh I don't really have many friends that I can game with, and LoL was basically my "no friends but doesn't matter" game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    She got a lot of sustained damage, not much burst
    I beg to differ.

Use smart casting and you can land R>Q>E>E>E in a matter of 2-3 seconds. Most champs will be down to 10-20% hp (or dead) from that if they aren't fed or you aren't lagging behind in items.

She has very good burst if she isn't shut down. Which is very easy to do sadly =(

Played her a bit.

Super squishy and definitely one of the hardest casters to play. She has amazing burst if you are familiar with smart-casting (her Q is basically a smart-cast in itself).

You poison the target and if you have E on smart cast - you can get three fangs off for amazing burst damage.

Problem is, outside of landing her ult as a stun, most people well never let you do those kind of things.

Other than that - squishy, requires mana management when harassing, has a crappy auto attack speed and animation, hard to last-hit (I usually last hit multiple creeps with Q when I get enough mana regen).

Overall - she's a nice caster but not top tier. If you are just starting out with the game or AP characters - I wouldn't recommend her. But if you are an experienced player and want something new - try her, maybe you'll enjoy it.

I mostly take either Flash Clarity for endless lane harass with poison or Flash Ghost to escape from dangerous melee champs.
    cass is tier 1 mage and no you dont take clarity on her.

If you are using elementz (or most other tier lists) cass is mid tier 2, her late game potential just falls off, making her T2 at best. Taking clarity is up to taste, most SS's are. I have enough MP5 runes so I can harass all day erryday with my q as cass and not go oom (though if I start using w or e, it gets kinda touchy). I run flash ignite typically (though I have taken an exhaust or a CV when no one else would and we needed one [a Yi? nahhhh no need for an exhaust... solo queue makes meh cry]).

Though, with cass, you HAVE to learn to lead your spells. By that, I mean aim away from the enemy and scare them into it. Start running at the enemy, but drop your q or w behind them, so they walk into it. It's a natural reaction that most players fall for. With cass, this is doubly important because 2 of her spells are AoE's and 1 (her q) gives her a chase ability.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    I beg to differ.

Use smart casting and you can land R>Q>E>E>E in a matter of 2-3 seconds. Most champs will be down to 10-20% hp (or dead) from that if they aren't fed or you aren't lagging behind in items.

She has very good burst if she isn't shut down. Which is very easy to do sadly =(
    Right, you got a point. Haven't played her much at all, but from what I seen, the cassiopeias I have seen have not done that much damage very quickly but rather dealt a fair bit of damage over a longer bit of time through her poisons and low CD's.

I almost feel like playing her now, hope she becomes f2p next week.

Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    no im not using that list. I think shes a top 5 mage easily in the game atm.

Deleted
    I did my first penta with Cass

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    I did my first penta with Cass
    I wanted to buy her but she's at 6300 =( boooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    I actually hate Cass' Q, you have to always guess how big the explosion range from it is. And yeah, she defo needs flat mana regen runes or Clarity in my opinion :x have played like 4 games with her only but I tend to run oom very, very quickly unless I go the Tear of Goddess way, but even then before it gets enough stacks its kind of a pain
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-18 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    I actually hate Cass' Q, you have to always guess how big the explosion range from it is. And yeah, she defo needs flat mana regen runes or Clarity in my opinion :x have played like 4 games with her only but I tend to run oom very, very quickly unless I go the Tear of Goddess way, but even then before it gets enough stacks its kind of a pain
    nah, I tend to just harass if i'm sure i'll hit (and you learn how big your range/the range of the skill itself is, after a few games) and then I'm grabbing my catalysator, which helps to fill up my mana. I had a phase in which I only played cass (about 70 games lol)... I hardcored her :x

So what new champions do we have next week?

Guess now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday 20-9
    Kayle
    Dr. mundo
    Jarvan IV
    Maokai
    Olaf
    Sona
    Zilean
    Yorick
    Evelynn
    Karthus
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted

Kind of old but... Yeah

Another day, another team blaming everyone(because apparently 2/13/24 Taric is bad amirite?)