10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm currently at 5 infraction points so any response to this that accurately quantifies it would result in a ban.
    It's 15 now. In regards to responding accurately... I know your pain.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Finally got to play a game in the new Rift, jungle Jarvan, went quite alright but when enemy team invaded and scored a kill on our support (who was disc'ing on and off) and the top Aatrox said "omg noobs" I knew what time it was.
    He got stomped, whined, complained I didn't gank, called everyone noobs, et cetera.

Jungle still pretty fun, didn't have any hard time clearing it either way, not noticably harder than the old one.

New Ali looks weird

Dragon change was much needed (the reward and its ability to be solod so early)
    Devourer nerf - Oh thank god
    Trailblazer nerf - Kindve kills the item imo
    Its also nice to see Negatron cloak come back into the game

A lil surprised Eve/Kha remained untouched but lots of time left

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Dragon change was much needed (the reward and its ability to be solod so early)
    Devourer nerf - Oh thank god
    Trailblazer nerf - Kindve kills the item imo
    Its also nice to see Negatron cloak come back into the game

A lil surprised Eve/Kha remained untouched but lots of time left
    Doesn't surprise me, you can't have every single jungler that was good in the previous meta roll over. It changes, learn new champions... Easy for me to say, they haven't touched Shaco in forever.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    IN YOUR FACE WOLFIE!
    R - Infinite Duress
    TOTAL BASE DAMAGE250/335/420 magic damage ⇒ 150/250/350 magic damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add in the nerf to Devourer and I don't think we'll be seeing many WW's anymore.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    He is still good, but he won't do stupid amount of damage
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    He is still good, but he won't do stupid amount of damage
    Indeed, his sustain in the jungle makes him easy to use.
    IMO you pick ww more for his w ability, which makes pushing objectives late game so easy if you group up.

W only last for 6 seconds now though. But he still got his ult, which is a great initiator; oh their ADC is fed - ult him, kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    W only last for 6 seconds now though. But he still got his ult, which is a great initiator; oh their ADC is fed - ult him, kill him.
    6 seconds are more then enough to melt a tower if you ask me.

off topic: made it to Gold V this weekend. Woohooo!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    6 seconds are more then enough to melt a tower if you ask me.

off topic: made it to Gold V this weekend. Woohooo!!!
    Make it to Plat 5 now and grats on Gold 5.

Speaking of leagues with the division 5 in them, I can't stand how many people say they're diamond when they hit diamond 5, it's practically still not really Diamond until you get out of the shithole called Diamond 5. "What's your problem Tizzlefix" you might ask? Diamond 5 is literally a shithole, people make it and don't care about rising anymore so they often troll the ever living fuck out of you, with that said I'm nearly through it and with that also said new D5 (after Master tier was implemented) is like old D4 and low D3 so I guess I have risen from what I used to be.

For anyone trying to hit Diamond let me explain one thing, your lp gains will lower the instant you hit D5, "But why Tizzlefix?" you might ask. Well when Master tier was introduced it sort of changed the way Diamond worked in terms of lp gains, you could be making 20-23 points a win in Plat 1 and losing maybe 13-15 per loss but you hit Diamond 5 and gain maybe 13-19 (seriously it's weird I don't fully understand it) a win and losing 17-21 when you first get there. With that said if you win a bunch your mmr eventually evens out a bit and you start having better point gains.

I hear it gets better when you hit around Diamond 3 and people mellow out a bit as it's more like being in Gold (seriously one of the more calm leagues of all the tiers) but in the meantime I'll struggle through it.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry to hear about you toph...

But waded through the shit to make it to gold 5... tried to do it last season, but towards the middle of the season, you get all the fkn trolls and such trying to lose games. sigh. And damn, did my main get a buff or what. Cho'Gath is back hard

if you have terrible fps (unplayable game) you should turn off lol and also turn off lol replay and you should have your fps back to normal , this is after patching 4.21 for me
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    sorry to hear about you toph...

But waded through the shit to make it to gold 5... tried to do it last season, but towards the middle of the season, you get all the fkn trolls and such trying to lose games. sigh. And damn, did my main get a buff or what. Cho'Gath is back hard
    I held off playing Ranked till late in the season and I plan to do the same in S5. Once Victorious Morgana was revealed on the PBE (the actual skin, not the teaser) I went and did ranked and got G5 in less than a week. I plan to wait with ranked till probably the last month of the season this time around aswell since everyone always complains about the idiots playing early in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    I held off playing Ranked till late in the season and I plan to do the same in S5. Once Victorious Morgana was revealed on the PBE (the actual skin, not the teaser) I went and did ranked and got G5 in less than a week. I plan to wait with ranked till probably the last month of the season this time around aswell since everyone always complains about the idiots playing early in the season.
    Its easy to do that if all you care about is the reward. If you actually want to improve or rank further you will want to be playing a lot more

Deleted
    Imo play Ranked early (if you're ANY good that is). This community is filled with so many retards (hell no, retards would be a compliment to them) that look at borders, instantly LolNexus everyone and think they're god (Gold 5) because you haven't touched ranked yet. This community is filled with so many elo trippers who have no understanding about the game it's unbelievable.

This season I'm actually going to try and play serious, get plat or Diamond and hope the community has an IQ higher then their shoe size.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO it's really bad idea to try to get ranks late in season, because a lot of assholes will get into playing heroes they don't understand because they read a guide on X that this hero is great at getting to plat in solo q just because of end season rewards. And i actually do hope that riot will add more rewards for different leagues, like, in the end of season there will be 5 skins for different heroes, and for ending in gold you are rewarded with one voucher for one skin, higher you are ranked, more skins you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    IMO it's really bad idea to try to get ranks late in season, because a lot of assholes will get into playing heroes they don't understand because they read a guide on X that this hero is great at getting to plat in solo q just because of end season rewards. And i actually do hope that riot will add more rewards for different leagues, like, in the end of season there will be 5 skins for different heroes, and for ending in gold you are rewarded with one voucher for one skin, higher you are ranked, more skins you get.
    Yes, please. That sounds awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    There is whole bunch of problems in here, like people being encouraged to use elo boosting services (yes, they exist, lets not hide our heads in sand), so without addressing this problem first there is no reason to move further. Second is negative attitude in form of AFK, leavers and feeders, if i take short instance of my last 10 games, 8 of them involved someone AFKing for at least 5 minutes on any side.
    The more games you count, the more this number goes to 50%, in almost half (of at least mine) games in solo q, someone AFKs for 2-*gameduration* minutes, sometimes it's not gamebreaking (yeah, he lost like 600g worth of farm), sometimes it's even good (one survivor after you stupidly got baited into a deathbrush), sometimes it's gamebreaking (wards expire, miss a teamfight which end up being lost as well as dragon, towers, baron, w.e.), but with this issue being magically solved by some wizards, solo q experience would be much better.

All i want is just better rewards for playing ranked than self esteem (huh, right, getting lucky aka not getting 50 loses in a row because afk, leavers and assholes), and self-driven goals (aka, "i need to get into diamond in this season!"). What about adding an actual rewards for winning games (not just stupid IP that no one really cares about when they play ranked games), people would try harder to win, they need to discourage the "well i'm going to have fun and fuck my team" gameplay, because 6 out of 10 players involved in the game would be enjoying it, but teammates of feeder won't. More serious punishment for leaving and better AFK detection system would be nice as well, it doesn't really matter how many players are going to get banned, because with such huge amount of players its irrelevant, they need to discourage players from AFKing and feeding, they need to make people think "if i need to go in next half of a hour but they game is going to be 40 minutes, do i leave, or i do something else in these 30 minutes before going out so i won't fuck up myself and 4 other players?"

All-in-all, soloq experience is shit sometimes. I want better and more frequent rewards , so, maybe other people won't be such fucktards in game, but will actually try