Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    So Kled has now been out for a few days, what does everyone think so far?
    Depending on teamcomp, he COULD be a good initiator with the speed buff imo. But in general I find him completely useless at this point. He might do 'fine' in lane, but when teamfights in mid-end game begin, he seems to be overclassed by pretty much anything else.

So far only seen him in one ranked game. And then he was on my team. Got a feeling he had played him a bit on PTR, because he totally wrecked everyone.

But I'll keep banning him, solely for the reason I don't want a team mate to pick him up when he is fresh. And there is always the "vayne risk", that someone good at him gets him, and that will ofc be on the enemy team then.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    It's very hard to be thrilled to play League this days but i have been having fun with Lissandra with 25% cdr on runes.
    Full build she has 1.5 cooldown on Q.

She requires a particular finesse to play because she doesn't have the damage to instakill most targets.
    I play her for the 5 seconds you make melees "stunned" and i wait for my team to finish the target. It's a 4v5 if you constantly catch someone out of position.
    You have to wait 1 or 2 seconds between your R and W to make someone trully miserable.

She reminds me of frost mage in WoW and the Blade Queen skin is awesome ^_^
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-19 at 06:49 PM.

Why on earth do people keep picking Skarner in Nemesis? He is a rather good jungler, got him 3 times so far..
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Omg, omg, omg i'm so excited for him

Yeah I saw that too! I played a TON of Yorick some seasons back.

His unmounted form is way too punitive. I would understand if he was some kind of unstoppable juggernaut when he's mounted, but honestly he's just an average top laner in damage, utility, and health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    New yorick looks like a marvel villain >.>

Any youtubers that are similar to anklespankin? I like that he keeps the viewers up to date with things that are going on especially in the middle of a fight. Very informative. But not too informative like scrap computer but yeah like plays a normal game and keeps up the commentary all the way.

Deleted
    A good kled can be valuable to a team.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Any youtubers that are similar to anklespankin? I like that he keeps the viewers up to date with things that are going on especially in the middle of a fight. Very informative. But not too informative like scrap computer but yeah like plays a normal game and keeps up the commentary all the way.
    Foxdroplol
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Foxdroplol
    And his brother Phylol, both got some good channels. Foxdrop is more jungle focused, while Phy is more ADC focused. Both cover patch updates rather well.

Deleted
    Seems to me Yorick's kit is VERY situational. Maybe it's going to be a nightmare of a gameplay.
    You can't even control your ult and i have no idea how you are going to have 3 graves ready without ult at higher levels.
    And with one spell of pure crowd control...humm. We must wait and see.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/fe...hampion-update
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-23 at 07:22 PM.

I'm really interested to see the ult they talked about in that... The one they tried before that didn't work out. Would be some handy map presence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I love the early game Vi buffs (OTP this season) - but the nerfs to Sivir are way too much IMO.

Nerfing her W and R damage in one patch, now they are halving her mana regen, reducing her AD, and doubling the duration of her spell shield at max rank?

She's going to be obsolete IMO, they are overdoing it.

What they should have done instead of all that was:

- shorter duration on her R team sprint
    : Her problem is if anything, that her team engage/disengage is too good.

- shorter duration on her Spell Shield
    : So she can still frequently dodge lots of spells if played well, but she has to actually see a spell coming and pop it at the right time, she can't just pop it at the start of a trade and expect it to soak something.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-08-23 at 09:00 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    They're probably gonna see how her current nerfs pan out to decide how many (if any) of the additional nerfs go through.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sidenote: All the dramas:

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ills_comments/

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...mere_posts_on/

Well, there's more but don't want to link to a bazillion different things when these two are essentially the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Wow, I love the early game Vi buffs (OTP this season) - but the nerfs to Sivir are way too much IMO.

Nerfing her W and R damage in one patch, now they are halving her mana regen, reducing her AD, and doubling the duration of her spell shield at max rank?

She's going to be obsolete IMO, they are overdoing it.

What they should have done instead of all that was:

- shorter duration on her R team sprint
    : Her problem is if anything, that her team engage/disengage is too good.

- shorter duration on her Spell Shield
    : So she can still frequently dodge lots of spells if played well, but she has to actually see a spell coming and pop it at the right time, she can't just pop it at the start of a trade and expect it to soak something.
    They kinda had to, she was basically tier 0 for ADC. The other 2 meta adcs, Ashe and Jihn, just don't compare to her team-fighting damage and utility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    They kinda had to, she was basically tier 0 for ADC. The other 2 meta adcs, Ashe and Jihn, just don't compare to her team-fighting damage and utility.
    That's not really true IMO, the problem with Sivir is that 1) she brings a Lot of utility with her ult, and utility alts are the ADC meta lately, and 2) she's relatively safe because she's fairly fast (even without her ult) and she has a frequent spell shield.

Lots of ADCs either compete or out-damage Sivir in a teamfight, either through raw auto attack damage (Vayne, Draven, Lucian, Tristana, etc) or through powerful AOE damage (Miss Fortune, Twitch, IBG Ezreal).

The problem with Sivir's damage is that she gets to dictate when engages occur / disengages occur, and can have very strong engages by using her spell shield to run into what-should-be-danger: that she can stand in the mid-line and tunnel AA's with the bruisers and tanky mages is a fault of her ult and spell shield. She has more opportunity to AA that other ADCs don't get because they aren't as mobile/tanky, the damage itself though isn't exceptional (obviously top tier, but not a tier of her own).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Added stuffs to said drama: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp1j7d

Merrill is dumb. Why of all people would you go after Regi? The amount of stuff he has done not only for his team, but for lol esports in general is unmatched!