Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    While i dont know the specifics of this particular instance, how else are you going to learn but by practice?
    Yea, I know. Like I said, I don't often complain about such things... but, dang. This was... bad. Gave away the whole game for us. At a certain point it was just disheartening. /vent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Why this? If you want to focus on that lvl 2 gank start with Dorans or Long Sword. Or if you are afraid of dying at lvl 2 with Lee Sin in a fight that is 3 vs 2 or 2 vs 1 then there's something wrong.
    because the rest of the game as a jungler is spent farming like every other jungler, and you dont need dorans for lee sin because his early damage with q and e are stupid.

Deleted
    Ahri free week - i've got so far terrible experience with her. I see her in every match insta locked, why people can't just try some other champions on bots first? Yesterday had her in my team on mid, she was dead before even minions spawned

God damn Skarner is such a fun champ to play. I can't believe I didn't pick him up earlier.

Also Twitch free week isn't as bad as I thought it would be, sadly I'd rather have Twitch on my team than a ahri. But it's been hilarious watching an enemy ahri miss all her skillshots on me and then proceed to get wrecked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    She jumps at me (w), hits (e) midair and then punts next to my own tower with (r) where i die 2 secs later...
    I was full hp and was dead in 3 seconds flat. I look at the death screen and the midget cow is FULL AP !
    Her E and R hit me for 750 hp EACH then her E's dot tick killed me off.

I know that Tristana and Miss Fortune got made into slight hybrids, but that is fucking insane.
    Yup. She works as AP. Unfortunately for her, it's a lot of burst once a minute and then the rest of the time you're sitting there doing bugger all. It's fun though if people don't expect it. Her R has like an 1.5 AP ratio or something silly like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yup. She works as AP. Unfortunately for her, it's a lot of burst once a minute and then the rest of the time you're sitting there doing bugger all. It's fun though if people don't expect it. Her R has like an 1.5 AP ratio or something silly like that.
    unfortunately it falls off as soon as people pick up magic resist, and its on a minute cooldown unlike leblancs for example which is 25-30 seconds cooldown.

Deleted
    AP tristana plays more of an assassin role though. wait until someone is on fairly low health in the group then jump in with W so they die and it refreshes. then just chain rocket jumps for around 700 damage each. they should be dying fast enough, especially if you have another AoE champ, that you can sometimes just spam 5 jumps in row. not only is it confusing for the enemy, the damage is really powerful if you can hit more than one person at a time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently in a bit of a problem. I had the intention to buy champions, because it made the game more fun for me instead of runes, however, now that I play more specific characters I am noticing that I am a little behind when I don't have the right runes. I am not sure what runes I should buy, because I don't want to buy runes for a specific character, rather more general. Does anyone know what runes I should take when playing AP mid, ranged AD, and bruiser-like champions, like Riven and Irelia? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armour (yellow) + MRes/Level (blue) work for most chars. Then Arm Pen and Magic Pen (red) to fill out AD / AP.

Not perfect, but does the trick.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-12-28 at 07:50 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    For an AP mid I got with Magic Pen reds, mp5 per level yellows and either cooldown reduction or MR per level blues, quints I go with either movement speed of AP depending on the champ, usually movement speed.
    Ranged AD I do armor pen reds and quints, either armor or mp5 per level yellows depending on the champ and either attack speed, cooldown reduction or MR per level blues depending on the champion
    bruisers I build Armor Pen red and quint, armor yellow and MR blues.

on a side note I love Trundle

I bought Graves with the 450 RP that Riot gave me, seeing as how he was on sale and I already had some from their last RP give-away. Holy crap, Graves hits so hard. I've never played ranged before in LoL but I picked him up and just murdered people left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Does anyone know what runes I should take when playing AP mid, ranged AD, and bruiser-like champions, like Riven and Irelia? Thanks in advance.
    AP mid: magic penetration reds, mana regen yellows (if you don't play Katarina/Akali mid that is), magic resist blues, flat AP quints
    AD bot: armor penetration reds, flat armor yellows, attack speed / magic resist blues (depending on what your playstyle is), armor penetration or flat attack damage quints
    Bruisers: armor penetration reds, flat armor yellows, magic resist blues, flat health quints

This is how I build most of those roles, but certain champs have different builds. Jungling Irelia or Udyr gets a 21% attack speed, 78 health and 13 armor runepage for example.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Gotta love how going 17-4-13 as Morgana still can let you lose if you have an 0-12-6 Ahri and 1-8-9 Warwick.

Best game in months. And I lose. >_>

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Gotta love how going 17-4-13 as Morgana still can let you lose if you have an 0-12-6 Ahri and 1-8-9 Warwick.

Best game in months. And I lose. >_>
    I know how you feel. I went 13-2-8 on Trundle in a ranked match a few days ago and still lost because of a 1-11-4 Twitch and 0-10-2 Olaf

I just played a game as viktor, and I can honestly say I wouldn't be surprised if he got nerfed.

Deleted
    I want to try jungle for the first time today (not now but when I get back from work)

Which champion is OK? I really don't like Udyr. The champions I have now are:

Fizz
    Ezreal
    Janna
    Twisted Fate
    Galio
    Kayle
    Alistar
    Tristana
    Teemo

I think the only one able to jungle from these is Fizz?

I like how Rammus jungles from the spotlight, but what should I start with when going Rammus?

Then going wich build?

What buffs should I start with? etc

I don't always play Teemo... but when I do, I go legendary. In case anyone doesn't see, it's 24-8-5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    I don't always play Teemo... but when I do, I go legendary. In case anyone doesn't see, it's 24-8-5
    Wow, so much variation...

Look at this...... My scores on Fizz is because nobody ever dares to initiate, I know that I never should initiate as an assasin. But really that's what won us all the teamfights. I jump in, most of the time take somebody down with me, then my team finishes them off.

As long as we win right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
    I just played a game as viktor, and I can honestly say I wouldn't be surprised if he got nerfed.
    I haven't played since he was released but I knew as soon as I read his one ability shielded him with a % of the damage done that he would be too powerful to start.

Deleted
    They shouldn't release new champs that quick imo. Most of my games are still filled with beyond failing Ahri's, and now people start failing with Viktor too. *sigh*

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 03:57 PM ----------

I'm dat L2P Yorick guy apparently. Well it wasn't my best Yorick game, but this team was beyond mentally challenged.
    Skarner free week, when you see them jungle and buy Wriggles it's a guaranteed loss it seems.

I SEE THE PATTERNS!