http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rao1V...ayer_embedded#!

Interesting stuff about items. They want to change the items a bit to make the choices more interesting. Looking to add active effects or more unique passive effects like TF which change you gameplay.

They want to leave strategies that don't follow the meta for a bit long to see if people come up with a counter.

The meta is looked at and can be improved.

No stopping on champion creation as of yet.

They don't want maps similar to SR but different like dominion and ARAM, that's why Magma Chamber was dropped. (personally I think it would have been pretty awesome)

Darius mechanics are been looked upon and might nerf his bleed stacking.

Champions won't go free because LoL doesn't follow DOTA's rock, paper, scissors method, more a counter team/counter strategy method.

Want to add more personal dialogues between champion to make the story more interactive.

Morello and Phreak have a bromance going on.

Other themes like PFE are internally being tested but there are no plans as of now.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-09-03 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

interesting things. i'll be watching the video when i get home.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Free champions next week:

Ryze
    Lux
    Vayne
    Alistar
    Caitlyn
    Talon
    Sejuani
    Lulu
    Darius
    Rengar

This is gonna be an interesting week, to say the least.
    Ugh I'm sick of the sight of Darius in almost every game without him being free... :<

Just played Darius and my R wasn't working even though I was in range. Anyone know of any possible bugs?
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Need more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Just played Darius and my R wasn't working even though I was in range. Anyone know of any possible bugs?
    It knew your dunk would be rejected so it decided it would be less embarassing to just not let you use it, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Need more detail.
    Playing bot game. Decide to press R, press R, doesn't work. No sound effect or anything either. Every other spell works normally. Happened quite a lot.

Deleted
    Darius has mana. Did you have mana

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Playing bot game. Decide to press R, press R, doesn't work. No sound effect or anything either. Every other spell works normally. Happened quite a lot.
    If you have previously used it sometimes the UI bugs and doesn't show the spell is on cooldown. I've never played Darius so I don't know what the cooldown on his R is, but it's a problem I've had with a lot of champs.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Darius ult worked just fine for me.

I guess you either didn't have enough mana or were cc'd (even a root when they are in range prevents you from ulting).

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the patch should be coming out this week with all the information. Is tonight a possibility?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by hephij View Post
    Darius has mana. Did you have mana
    Plenty of mana. Maybe it's the bug Farolok is talking about or might be what meteo is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Any Nasus players have tips on how to make him work in soloq? I really want to play him, but if any other part of the team is weak then the enemy players of their lane are going to spend a lot of the game coming to my lane to kill or zone me out of farm. Also many people get angry when Nasus doesn't engage in fights so I have to choose between an angry team or an underfed Q Nasus.
    Don't play Nasus top, or have a really good early game team that understands the champion, which is going to happen one out of every 10,000 games. So good luck.

On a side note, play him against Yorick top and no one *should* complain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Seems like the patch should be coming out this week with all the information. Is tonight a possibility?
    Which patch? We already got most of the Syndra patch and she was just released on PBE. I doubt we will be seeing a patch for another week or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Which patch? We already got most of the Syndra patch and she was just released on PBE. I doubt we will be seeing a patch for another week or two.
    Sorry didn't mean the Syndra patch. Meant the champion itself but seeing as she was just released on the PBE it may not be till next week.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    AstroNautlius and Pool Party Ziggs are now available in the Riot Store! Also, Garen, Caitlyn, and Maokai had their IP/RP costs reduced to 450IP/260RP and 4800/790 respectively.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-09-04 at 10:42 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

It's astonishing to see the amount of people failing with Darius and Rengar at the moment. Playing some Dominion tonight and the last 5 games I've been surrounded by asshats who don't pay attention, don't communicate and clearly don't have the slightest clue how to play their champions. First game as Darius in Dominion I went 15/3/4, closest to me was a Cait on 11/7/4. My team lost by around 200 points, because people all rushed to the one capture point instead of spreading and pushing/defending. It's irritating as hell.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thallidomaniac View Post
    astronautlius and pool party ziggs are now available in the riot store! Also, garen, caitlyn, and maokai had their ip/rp costs reduced to 450ip/260rp and 4800/790 respectively.
    oh come on I just bought maokai :<
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-09-05 at 07:33 AM. Reason: YUNO CAPITALIZE I MMO?

I'm loving Olaf so much. He does so well in this heavy cc meta, and he's fun as hell to play.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I just went through the Tribunal today... And I noticed one thing.
    Everyone reports the guy with 1 more death then themself. 4/6/8? Intentional feed. Person who reported? 3/5/1
    People does not seem to understand that intentional feed means he goes out to give them kills, not having a bad game/being unlucky. Mind you, this was not just one player, but about 20 through the 15 reports who reported such "feeders".

Also lots of people who report people for offensive language/negative attitude... And the only thing said person did was saying "gg". Writing such as "flaming constantly n00b playur" etc... People can read the chat you know? I just dont get people. Reporting for bs like that for what reason? Everyone knows its not true when they can see it themself...

I'm pretty sure every single player in game has such report on them even though they never did anything.