Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I don't understand why you need to think about it so much. It's obviously cheesy B flick where you got unkillable heroes being shot at by armies of evil with no avail.
    It's like Commando with Arnie, just in space with less imposing figures.

And that much for off-topic.
    Why so serious?

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Random question time!

On my profile it says I have 1464 rating atm, which is gold.
    But my current rating is 1444, which is silver.
    Does this mean I get the War Hero Janna skin and whatnot? Or do I need to go and get some more elo?
    Highest rating counts.

Deleted
    Monado, you get the war hero Janna skin yeah, you just need the top rating, once you hit gold rank, it's guaranteed.

for giggles

also...

-http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/10nhfi/this_was_just_uploaded_to_the_lol_facebook_page/

Deleted

I have been trying to figure out what the second picture might be but I can't understand it.. I have been looking at it since this morning..

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to say the last one is the going to be the trophy.

I have no idea what the other ones are.

Deleted
    I seriously hope that wont be a trophy, for what ever it might be. *.*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

I have been trying to figure out what the second picture might be but I can't understand it.. I have been looking at it since this morning..
    Darth kassadin.

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 11:53 PM ----------

AaaaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Got my first Penta against real people. Pulsefire ezreal HOOOOOOOOOO

Also good guy Rengar jumping toward me for the last kill, thanks bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing dominion a lot recently. I really like Ahri for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is Xerath not played in higher ELO's?

I could be wrong, maybe I haven't watched enough high elo streams but is there a reason why he isn't played much higher up?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post

I could be wrong, maybe I haven't watched enough high elo streams but is there a reason why he isn't played much higher up?
    His self-rooting ability for further range paints a huge "KILL ME NOW!" sign on top of you, and because he has no escape mechanism to begin with. The fiasco where his ultimate was tweaked and nerfed turned quite a bit of people off from using him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I think Xerath's still good. I don't see his w as problem. People just don't know how to play him and go in w for no reason and then they get kiled because they got stunned rooted or something.

I think Xerath's pretty decent, the only problem is that he is really item dependent but he does a really good job mid/late game, if you know how to play him. He's more or less played as an ap Nida.

In lane phase you just need to farm if you really don't want to die, most people when playing Xerath think that they have the lane won just because of his nuke, thing is, a lot of people don't even know how to nuke with him, but being aggressive sometimes wont hurt for sure, specially if you have blue, or just gank other lanes if you push.

You need to know how to play with the jungle and the walls, where you hide, and then just go in W and nuke people at the towers, just like Nidalee, that can win you teamfights or just a fight overral and makes you move on and possibly take a tower for you team. You just need wards to cover you obviously, so having like 1 or 2 or asking your support, or anyone else that has one, to put a ward in the nearby brush would be advisable.

I wish there were more Xerath's in high play, honestly.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-09-30 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever Xerath does, others can do better really.

His only CC is pretty unreliable. Even Ahri's is a lot easier to hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Whatever Xerath does, others can do better really.

His only CC is pretty unreliable. Even Ahri's is a lot easier to hit.
    His stun is really good, unlike Ahri's charm, it does a lot of dmg and it's easier to hit because your other spells aren't blocked by minions, they only have a certain range, and it's easy to proc the stun if you ult...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post

Chauster's the only one who really plays Xerath at a very high skill level. Jiji has picked him up though, he works incredibly well in a poke comp. Max R-Q-W-E skill order.

10+ Year Old Account
    His stun is really good, unlike Ahri's charm, it does a lot of dmg and it's easier to hit because your other spells aren't blocked by minions, they only have a certain range, and it's easy to proc the stun if you ult...
    Might be that I played a lot of Sivir before I picked up Ahri. I found all of her skillshots pretty easy to hit.

Deleted
    I also think Ahri's skill shots are easy to hit, well atleast it's easy to point at the target, the problem lies in the enemy's capability of dodging then, and I think it's easier to dodge Ahri's charm than Xerath's stun, atleast if you use ult.

I also think Ahri's skill shots are easy to hit, well atleast it's easy to point at the target, the problem lies in the enemy's capability of dodging then, and I think it's easier to dodge Ahri's charm than Xerath's stun, atleast if you use ult.
    So, in order to get a good stun off on your target as Xerath, you'd need to use your ulti? That's 6 levels without a reliable stun, and a ±1 minute wait after hitting level 6 for a more reliable stun (so still not guaranteed).

Yeah, I'll take Ahri over Xerath any day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So, in order to get a good stun off on your target as Xerath, you'd need to use your ulti? That's 6 levels without a reliable stun, and a ±1 minute wait after hitting level 6 for a more reliable stun (so still not guaranteed).

Yeah, I'll take Ahri over Xerath any day.
    I'm not saying that Xerath needs his ulti to proc the stun, I'm said it was easier compared to his q. I still think it's easier with Xerath than with Ahri, but that's just my opinion since I play both.

Deleted
    Xerath is big f**k you to colorblind players (and Karthus too), those red indicators on the ground are pretty hard to see. Hate playing vs that stuff.

Deleted
    It's official, I think I find solo top Rengar the most boring shit to deal with.