10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    EDIT: But honestly, Karthus beats anything and everything. Katarina tries to go in for a creep kill? No problemo, she takes Q to her face, either she takes damage or she loses CS. You manage to get fed enough by 22m with a Tear + RoA + Large Rod, well then start enjoy roflstomping shit.
    That's what I started doing in my most recent game as Karthus, first time I've played him in a long time, and was up against Kat mid.
    I'd know when she's running to shunpo in for a minion kill, drop it right on top of the minion, get her low. If she was running in for me, Defile+Wall+QQQQQQQQQQQ and she's really low.
    Also, I noticed this in a ARAM, Kog'Maw's poision trail thing hides Karthus's Q(I'd think singed's W does the same, plus most moves like that). So if they're in those, easier for you to land them since they can't see them.

Play Karthus of course my dear friend. Karthus shits on everything. How? I will not explain

EDIT: But honestly, Karthus beats anything and everything. Katarina tries to go in for a creep kill? No problemo, she takes Q to her face, either she takes damage or she loses CS. You manage to get fed enough by 22m with a Tear + RoA + Large Rod, well then start enjoy roflstomping shit.
    I play AD ranged, i just wanted to know the best to escape getting murdered by her.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Play Karthus of course my dear friend. Karthus shits on everything. How? I will not explain

What? Karthus get's wrecked. If a Karthus chooses to focus on harass with Q, he loses CS also (Also Q's aren't that hard to dodge depending on the person). Kat has poke and range CS through her Q and Karthus has no way to stop her from all-inning him once she hits 6. She can even shunpo immediately out of Passive. Katarina shreds squishy targets, and Karthus is the absolute perfect person to do this.

Kat loses lanes against most AP mages. Ahri, Cass, Gragas, all the usual picks. If you want to beat her in terms of team comp, you need to pick a pretty beefy team. Her power is primarily her passive, not her ulti. She doesn't get the resets, she's not a threat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    What? Karthus get's wrecked. If a Karthus chooses to focus on harass with Q, he loses CS also (Also Q's aren't that hard to dodge depending on the person). Kat has poke and range CS through her Q and Karthus has no way to stop her from all-inning him once she hits 6. She can even shunpo immediately out of Passive. Katarina shreds squishy targets, and Karthus is the absolute perfect person to do this.

Kat loses lanes against most AP mages. Ahri, Cass, Gragas, all the usual picks. If you want to beat her in terms of team comp, you need to pick a pretty beefy team. Her power is primarily her passive, not her ulti. She doesn't get the resets, she's not a threat.
    To be perfectly honest, especially after the buffs, kat (in my opinion) is a good pick versus cass too. Karthus is quite easy as you said (and i agree), but i think she has no problems against cass too (considering equal skill on dodging/hitting) simply because it's almost impossible to stun her ulti with cass (unless the kat is retarded). Even if cass is good and manages to hit her Q or at least keep kata at bay, kata can gank quite faster and harder... Dunno, i hate kata as cass lately, i might be doing something horribly wrong :P and in general, her high mobility in my opinion is a bane to a lot of ap mids....

Deleted
    I havent had any problems with Katarina on my Cass. Save ult for her spinning and enjoy throwing QWEs in her face. As soon as you get spellvamp she's np.

You harass with Q, when she jumps you, you W @ your spot and E away. If she ults, throw in an ult, and follow up with Qs as well.
    Last edited by mmoc1b1b7e46e1; 2012-11-01 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Cass you can bully Kat around in lane if you land those skillshots. Late game she can be a prob if she did well but thats most assasins and you should prob be around a tank to cc her/peel from you at that point.

Deleted
    Then you must be doing bads. That retarded b***ch can instantly QEW you, and with huge speed bonus on W just walk away.
    No mana so repeat as long as they can. Every serious person will avoid most of your blasts, rendering fang nearly useless. Miasma works better for pushing, which she unfortunately does too very well.

It's not like you need to damage with ultimate when your abilities are completely retarded and more or less unavoidable and safe.

Deleted
    Most Katarina matchups are based entirely on the skill of the players (except Karthus he´ll never win pretty much). The only real counter to katarina is Diana in my opinion, Katarina can´t really poke Diana as she will be punished heavily. All Diana has to do is just go on Kat anytime she knows the jungler isn´t around, aslong as you save your E for when she ults there is no way of losing that matchup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    I havent had any problems with Katarina on my Cass. Save ult for her spinning and enjoy throwing QWEs in her face. As soon as you get spellvamp she's np.
    You really *can't* ulti her unless she is bad. Even if her positioning is atrocious, it still takes her only half a sec to just click to the other direction and then ulti while she /lols at your ulti. Considering that she has great mobility, most of the times, it won't even require anything like that. At worst, she'll just have to use shunpo....

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    As Cass you can bully Kat around in lane if you land those skillshots. Late game she can be a prob if she did well but thats most assasins and you should prob be around a tank to cc her/peel from you at that point.
    Anyone that doesn't dodge cass Q is bound for a baaaaad time, indeed. I'm not talking about those cases... Cass can beat even her counters if they can't dodge... we are talking about equal skill between the players= you won't hit every q....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    You really *can't* ulti her unless she is bad. Even if her positioning is atrocious, it still takes her only half a sec to just click to the other direction and then ulti while she /lols at your ulti. Considering that she has great mobility, most of the times, it won't even require anything like that. At worst, she'll just have to use shunpo....

Anyone that doesn't dodge cass Q is bound for a baaaaad time, indeed. I'm not talking about those cases... Cass can beat even her counters if they can't dodge... we are talking about equal skill between the players= you won't hit every q....
    Who says anything about ulting straight away after she jumps you? Let her jump, do your WE comb. If she runs away, you can follow up with Qs. If she decides to uult, counter it with your own.

As long as you have the nerve to not blow the ult right away, and wait for her first, she's manageable. That is, of course, if you picked up some spellvamp to keep yourself up

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    If Dragon Trainer Lulu is real, it will be mine. The Darius Skin as well depending on how it looks.
    As far as i know, the Darius skin was already done but just not yet released and would be this.

What i saw in the comments of the 'leaked' skins was;
    Dark Harvester Viktor - Possibly to go with his reworked augment system.. Anybody knows anything about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

Not when I play her. :3

Deleted
    Kata can do well in lane if she has a lot of support from her jungler, if not, then she has to be aggressive to keep the other AP back and to fear her so she can farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Supposedly these skins are in the works:

Dragon Trainer Lulu
    Noxian/Zaun Darius
    Ascended Varus
    Special Forces Miss Fortune
    Dark Harvester Viktor
    Metal Wing Kayle

Could be total bullshit since I have no idea of the source, but the last time something like this cropped up (on the halloween skins) it was 100% accurate. I want to believe.
    Special Forces Miss Fortune.. I see a Lara Croft esque skin coming up!

Also, I want my Lubu Jarvan skin!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Kata can do well in lane if she has a lot of support from her jungler, if not, then she has to be aggressive to keep the other AP back and to fear her so she can farm.
    I prefer to push my lane as much as possible with Kat, and go for ganks once the lane is pushed well enough, or if the enemy AP had to recall.

Deleted
    Honestly Kat doesn´t lose many lanes at all if you are good at playing her, just max W and push all day if you are afraid of being aggressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Who says anything about ulting straight away after she jumps you? Let her jump, do your WE comb. If she runs away, you can follow up with Qs. If she decides to uult, counter it with your own.

As long as you have the nerve to not blow the ult right away, and wait for her first, she's manageable. That is, of course, if you picked up some spellvamp to keep yourself up
    I never said to ulti right away or anything like that. Cass's ulti in order to stun, it requires the enemy champion to be facing you.
    When kata spins, she faces you *only* if she was facing you WHEN she started to spin. Aka if the enemy kata is NOT retarded, you won't manage to ulti her to disrupt her ulti.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Honestly Kat doesn´t lose many lanes at all if you are good at playing her, just max W and push all day if you are afraid of being aggressive.
    Pretty much yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veigar, an old champ, can counter Katarina
    Except Cass, any mage with hard CC can stop Katarina mid, Karthus is one of best squishy target in game and he is a punch bag for most champs, unless he get babysit by jungler (and it is easy to babysit mid, lot of potential ganks, and his slow make ganks killer with flash not on cd)
    Katarina need mobility, any enemy who counter mobility (Brand will E+Q+W her if she tries to Q+E+W him, his dmg will be more) counter her basically, she still however has a very good early game specially she can just Q and do nothing else until you get low hp, her Q is just cd and cost no mana
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Veigar, an old champ, can counter Katarina
    Except Cass, any mage with hard CC can stop Katarina mid, Karthus is one of best squishy target in game and he is a punch bag for most champs, unless he get babysit by jungler (and it is easy to babysit mid, lot of potential ganks, and his slow make ganks killer with flash not on cd)
    Katarina need mobility, any enemy who counter mobility (Brand will E+Q+W her if she tries to Q+E+W him, his dmg will be more) counter her basically, she still however has a very good early game specially she can just Q and do nothing else until you get low hp, her Q is just cd and cost no mana
    Aye, anything with a stun or movement penalty basically destroys Kat, unless they're so squishy that they get wasted in a single QEW. Her R is strong, but so easily countered or dodged. I don't even fear another Kat as much as an Annie or Brand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    (Brand will E+Q+W her if she tries to Q+E+W him, his dmg will be more)
    I don't agree with this either :P
    E+Q to stop her ulti, with smartcast, takes roughly 1,5sec due to cast time animations + minimum response time. Basically even if you are 200% ready for that ulti, you are still gonna take half of it. Best case senario you can make it down to 1 sec and eat 1/3 of the ulti.... Plus, brand's lane against kata will be really hard. With the animation delay to the pillar, the travel time of Q, the fact that in order to secure your stun against kata you will have to use E (allowing her to harass you with her blades and just shunpo out of range for the rest of your skills) and the fact that you have atrocious mana costs while she can spam all day happily...... Yeah... I don't like this fight either :P