One should never underestimate gold/5 items anyway. I know as (don't hate me Leesa :>) Poppy, strong carry, not the best for CSing, a single philosophers stone can keep me on par with everyone item-wise for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Honestly I hate this. Yes that's what really high ELO players do but it doesn't really work that well at lower ELO. So many of the support champs scale so well with AP that it's kinda silly NOT to get it, especially when you consider the fact that about 80% of the time your carry is pretty bad : /
    Well, I usually queue and lane with my friend, who loves picking carries, so we both know what to do, this way he's usually ripe with CS, and ready to blow the other team apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I once tried to explain a guy why jungling actually benefits your team.

But apparently junglers are useless.
    I used to think jungling was useless

Until I did it with Trundle of course, and ganked like there's no tomorrow all game.
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2011-08-04 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    I outplayed a nidalee today as ashe in bot, she was there to support me, even took heal as first spell, but kept trying to get minion kills, it was a challenge, but she only managed to grab like 10 or so before I got some 70ish. Was annoying though and meant that our lane was pretty pushed all the time, but at least she bought wards...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Honestly I hate this. Yes that's what really high ELO players do but it doesn't really work that well at lower ELO. So many of the support champs scale so well with AP that it's kinda silly NOT to get it, especially when you consider the fact that about 80% of the time your carry is pretty bad : /
    I'm not a bad carry though. If a support lets me farm, and doesn't push my lane, I have 100cs at the 10 minute mark, maybe a little more or less.

And yeah, I gotta get the motivation to write the Jarvan guide, if he's getting nerfed hard, I don't want to write it for it to be useless, takes a lot of time to write one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I once tried to explain a guy why jungling actually benefits your team.

But apparently junglers are useless.
    I still, every single day, gotta hear from a RL mate of mine when we pick teams and I say "now we just need a jungler and a [insert role]"; YOU DONT NEED A JUNGLER, HURR DURR PENIS DERP COOKIE HERP DERP.

Fuck sake. No, okay, you don't need a jungler, but it sure as hell helps the team like crazy. He refuses to say I'm right. Oh well, can't teach 'em all can ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I outplayed a nidalee today as ashe in bot, she was there to support me, even took heal as first spell, but kept trying to get minion kills, it was a challenge, but she only managed to grab like 10 or so before I got some 70ish. Was annoying though and meant that our lane was pretty pushed all the time, but at least she bought wards...
    I would say nidalee, like lux and morg, are more offensive supports. Of course CS still is the carries priority, but nothing wrong with a potential monster nuke having a bit of extra money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I would say nidalee, like lux and morg, are more offensive supports. Of course CS still is the carries priority, but nothing wrong with a potential monster nuke having a bit of extra money
    Nah, it's fine, I did mess up once or twice, where she then got the minion kill instead, which is grand

Nah, it's fine, I did mess up once or twice, where she then got the minion kill instead, which is grand
    Never underestimate the L96A1 Spear Sniper, or the shoop da whoop beam

I hate the shoop da whoop beam ><

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    I'm not a bad carry though. If a support lets me farm, and doesn't push my lane, I have 100cs at the 10 minute mark, maybe a little more or less.

And yeah, I gotta get the motivation to write the Jarvan guide, if he's getting nerfed hard, I don't want to write it for it to be useless, takes a lot of time to write one
    I'm pretty sure they are buffing him instead, that's what the tweet after the Jarvan nerf tweet seems to imply, they might also mean by giving him a nice buff that they are fixing his Q and not changing anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I am gonna try a new champion since I am kinda bored with Twitch recently since the people on north & east EU are so bad at helping me.

Any suggestions, preferally a AD champion or some hybrid (except Jax and Akali).
    Last edited by Musra; 2011-08-04 at 06:16 PM.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Ok, I am gonna try a new champion since I am kinda bored with Twitch recently since the people on north & east EU are so bad at helping me.

Any suggestions, preferally a AD champion.
    Urgot is lulzy, not too strong in late game, but most pub games end early. Plus you can be a giant enemy crab.

I've got a question about Tryndamere and his viability in a 3v3 team. It would generally be paired with Garen and Janna, both of which seem to go well together. I've only played 2 games with Trynd, but obviously in a Pub 5v5, I destroyed some faces.

How would it fare in ranked 3v3?

I've read that he is pretty decent for a 3v3 game, but one of my teammates is dead against it. He completely refuses to play a 3v3 with a Trynd, simply because they've come up against really bad Trynd players, and obviously beaten them with ease.

TL;DR - How viable is Trynd in 3v3?

Deleted
    No idea, never played 3v3 in ranked unfortunately :/

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are buffing him instead, that's what the tweet after the Jarvan nerf tweet seems to imply, they might also mean by giving him a nice buff that they are fixing his Q and not changing anything else.
    In which case, i'll look at writing it tonight

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 06:20 PM ----------

Any suggestions, preferally a AD champion or some hybrid (except Jax and Akali).
    Go tanky DPS Jarvan, and carry every game

How did she not outfarm you the second she hit 6? Was she bad or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can try Jarvan, a friend of min just bought him but no problem. Will work something out and if that doesnt work, maybe like Olaf or another tanky AD.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Wukong is bugged at the moment( or has some sort of issue). Is this true?

Deleted
    I just discovered this thread and cant believe I didn't see it before.

My name's Ikkitento - Level 30 EU, feel free to add me, I always like playing fixed teams even if its just 2's or 3's.
    Best played Champions: Miss Fortune, Twitch, Taric and Morgana.

I hate playing tanks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Average Neil View Post
    I heard Wukong is bugged at the moment( or has some sort of issue). Is this true?
    From what I've heard, his Q is only reducing base armor, not their actual armor, which means almost no armor is lost. Also, his ult is not scaling at all, it's just doing base damage.

Deleted

Jungle Nunu! He's so funny, fun and good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    I've got a question about Tryndamere and his viability in a 3v3 team. It would generally be paired with Garen and Janna, both of which seem to go well together. I've only played 2 games with Trynd, but obviously in a Pub 5v5, I destroyed some faces.

How would it fare in ranked 3v3?

I've read that he is pretty decent for a 3v3 game, but one of my teammates is dead against it. He completely refuses to play a 3v3 with a Trynd, simply because they've come up against really bad Trynd players, and obviously beaten them with ease.

TL;DR - How viable is Trynd in 3v3?
    Very viable.
    Ever since they turned tryndamere into using fury, he has been so overpowered seeing as he has no health cost consequences when you get him to pop his ultimate. Then again you gotta be careful on when to consume your bloodlust stacks seeing as removing them removes your extra crit.

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    From what I've heard, his Q is only reducing base armor, not their actual armor, which means almost no armor is lost. Also, his ult is not scaling at all, it's just doing base damage.
    Really? I got roflstomped by a Wukong the other day by his ultimate. He rolled me flat in mere seconds even at 75% health at decent armor.