15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    yea im really new to the game, i only started playing during this summer

oh well, id rather have the oppurtunity to learn new stuff than get bored with the same ole same ole
    Honestly, the way I see it being new you may even be at an advantage when it comes to the changes. You're not as used to the current ways, and you'll have an easier time adapting to it than others. Pretty sure that's what happened with the jungle change from s1 to s2. The newer jungles actually got better faster, because they weren't as used to how it was in s1.

But I'm in the same boat. About the same timeframe too iirc. (I think I'm sitting at like 98 normal SR wins or something. Still new =/)

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to a whole fuckton of change. I only started playing in June and I'm just under 300 normal SR wins, but it's still quite daunting to pretty much relearn everything that's changed. Much like pre-expansion in WoW, having to completely relearn your class and everything works best is fun but at the same time stressful if you want to play competitively.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    To answer where the Taric jungle came from question, I locked in bot support...as always, than some guy decided to switch from midlane to Blitz support...which forced our jungle to go midlane...and me as Taric, to either go top..or jungle. I opted to try jungle...as top wanted to be left alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    IF you guys are worried about Jungle Taric, you should of seen my epic Jungle Leona Single handedly carried the game with his plays for us

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish ELO was judged from something other than win/loss. I know there really isn't a simple fix, but maybe how well YOU did in an individual game can factor into increased ELO. for example as garen if i remember correctly my K/D average is 10.3/3.6/11.2, and my galio is 12/4/14 i think, and if it does exist then im retarded, also inb4 garen doesn't count spinner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    I wish ELO was judged from something other than win/loss. I know there really isn't a simple fix, but maybe how well YOU did in an individual game can factor into increased ELO. for example as garen if i remember correctly my K/D average is 10.3/3.6/11.2, and my galio is 12/4/14 i think, and if it does exist then im retarded, also inb4 garen doesn't count spinner
    Except how well you do really doesn't matter. It's a team game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    It does not matter if you win your lane. What matters is if you destroy the enemy nexus. Winning your lane is only part of that.

More people should realise that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    IF you guys are worried about Jungle Taric, you should of seen my epic Jungle Leona Single handedly carried the game with his plays for us
    Quite sure Leona has tits.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Goes for the same as people who think Kayle is a guy. Quite funny sometimes though. :P

Not to mention long golden hair and a female voice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Goes for the same as people who think Kayle is a guy. Quite funny sometimes though. :P
    Well if you look at Unmasked Kayle it's a very handsome fellow indeed ... I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Not to mention long golden hair and a female voice.
    She's a red head man.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you look at Unmasked Kayle it's a very handsome fellow indeed ... I guess.
    Almost looks like Samus Aran in a way...The one from Other M.

My partner is in a game right now where someone actually chose to play jungle taric... as in called it and locked in. Stop giving people crazy ideas xD

I wonder how it will turn out...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    My partner is in a game right now where someone actually chose to play jungle taric... as in called it and locked in. Stop giving people crazy ideas xD

I wonder how it will turn out...
    There are people who manage to play him succesfully. He has pretty decent ratings, good sustain, high armor and good ganks with burst and CC. His early clear is just slow and he is blue dependant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Are you telling me that metroid is a girl? And that zelda isn't the one saving the princess?

Friend of mine got Leona yesterday, and was playing caitlyn since she was free, was a very fun comp, he'd jump in and stun, I'd try and drop a trap right on top of them.
    One of the games we played, I was I think 7/1 by 10-15 mins in. I'm starting to like ADC just with that comp, it's great when you have a very aggressive support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I think Leona is kinda viable as a jungler, she's kinda like Sejuani, some how, doesn't do much dmg and she has good cc.

Also, I remember seeing a Rioter saying that she would be viable as a jungler, but I don't know if that's going to happen with the new jungle.
    Not that much....
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    HAHAAHAHAH!

Oh my god. I can't stop laughing. xD

Deleted
    He has 20 "family jewels"? Oh boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    When did Majad and Duronos become Moderates ? Congratulations