Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I bet you're one of these people who stack nothing but MR as Galio
    Against a 4 men AD team.

Deleted
    Tiamat is very effective in AD for money. And honestly I'd say this depends on team comp, if they simply had to run in to melee one guy, they will be unable to create gaps and Tiamat on rat will be supereffective.

Deleted
    Really have no idea why you guys need to be sarcastic. Tiamat Twitch was somewhat viable, the same way Tiamat Fiora was. It's niche and gimmick, but it can work in a PUB game, and you guys aren't all playing ranked 5s.

I also find it hard to believe that you haven't been misinformed about the viability of something in your entire league playing period. Unless you itemize perfectly every game, I really don't see the need to be smartasses.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-11-09 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Yes probably his ultimate, is like a powerfull version (as u can target that where u want and push ppl close or far) of the Janna's one with no healing.
    His Barrel Roll gives an attack speed slow. Get hit by a barrel for a ton of damage and then get outtraded. His poke and sustain are pretty silly. Less CC than Zyra though.

I remember seeing tiamat ezreal, that was fun
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    His Barrel Roll gives an attack speed slow. Get hit by a barrel for a ton of damage and then get outtraded. His poke and sustain are pretty silly. Less CC than Zyra though.
    I struggled against a Zyra as Gragas initially yesterday. Once you get your first blue though, the lane seems to even out.

Why'd you think that? I can see Tiamat on Twitch working if you're doing an AoE comp, and you want to synergize the setup with your ulti as much as possible.

Honestly, I can see a Galio/Amumu ulti + Twitch /w Tiamat popping his ult being fucking devastating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Tiamat is very effective in AD for money. And honestly I'd say this depends on team comp, if they simply had to run in to melee one guy, they will be unable to create gaps and Tiamat on rat will be supereffective.
    Funny, I was doing some maths on this just yesterday.
    Long Sword, +10 AD: 42 gold per AD.
    Pickaxe, +25 AD: 39 gold per AD.
    B.F. Sword, +45 AD: 37 gold per AD.
    Bloodthirster, +60-100 AD: 50-30 gold per AD.
    Tiamat, +50 AD: 41 gold per AD.

Bloodthirster raw values are shown, if you discount Vampiric Scepter and a proportional amount of the recipe cost you get 38-23 gold per AD.
    Tiamat raw values are shown, if you discount Faerie Charm, Rejuvenation Bead and a proportional amount of the recipe you get 31 gold per AD.
    It's still pretty eh and I'd say the other stats it gives aren't that good. Take this as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Really have no idea why you guys need to be sarcastic. Tiamat Twitch was somewhat viable, the same way Tiamat Fiora was. It's niche and gimmick, but it can work in a PUB game, and you guys aren't all playing ranked 5s.
    Because Tiamat is bad. :c
    Unless you itemize perfectly every game, I really don't see the need to be smartasses.
    m8 I rush BT>PD every game my build is perfect.

Deleted
    derp derp. As mentioned before Tiamat is not really a good item on a carry since the effect radius is too small for it to be good and shit like hp/5 is pretty much redundant for an ad carry. Just a niche item for "fun"-builds for pub games.

Deleted
    Tiamats radius is very small to start with. AD carry builds also arn´t flexible at all. There really isn´t any item you´d sacrifice for tiamat. You can´t build it early because you´ll lose lane, and you´ll melt people so fast without it anyways you won´t need it.

Twitch is actually really strong, like someone mentioned earlier Aphromoo plays him a lot with great results. Saw him destroy CLG with twitch even after Doublelift went 4-0 on vayne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Tiamats radius is very small to start with. AD carry builds also arn´t flexible at all. There really isn´t any item you´d sacrifice for tiamat. You can´t build it early because you´ll lose lane, and you´ll melt people so fast without it anyways you won´t need it.

Twitch is actually really strong, like someone mentioned earlier Aphromoo plays him a lot with great results. Saw him destroy CLG with twitch even after Doublelift went 4-0 on vayne.
    Was that the game he went 17-1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I remember seeing tiamat ezreal, that was fun
    Tiamat GP, that's all I say.

Deleted
    Don't resort to petty insults please.

Deleted
    Was that the game he went 17-1?
    Yeah that´s the one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Tiamat GP, that's all I say.
    Extra gold when Tiamat splash from parlay kills minions y0

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

I do love to watch Aphromoo play Twitch. One of my friends started maining Twitch because of him, and I must say it's fucking fun to have a Twitch on your team.

I still prefer a good Vayne though, but that's me being a Vayne fanboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved playing Twitch, but not as much since his remake. I find him really clunky.

I struggled against a Zyra as Gragas initially yesterday. Once you get your first blue though, the lane seems to even out.
    I was talking about Gragas support. Don't generally see the supports get blue.

Deleted
    Extra gold when Tiamat splash from parlay kills minions y0
    OP!

I remember the GP saying something a long these lines, " I want people to suffer from my Q dmg when I Q. I don't know, I like numbers".

<.<

Deleted
    Oh Elise solo top, so much fun, so devastating. Then late game comes and you feel as if you're a burden to the team really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Oh Elise solo top, so much fun, so devastating. Then late game comes and you feel as if you're a burden to the team really.
    Yeah, no damage from her abilities when poking...

Unless she goes Hybrid, but I don't know if the poke is as strong.