10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I figured cloth would just be a superior item in general. If you get counter jungled and run into the enemy who has a machete and you have cloth armor...you have more stats, and have the advantage. And when I used Skarner on the PBE I didn't feel like I was going much/any slower with cloth.
    Skarner tears the new jungle apart. He is one of the few with build flexibility, but it will still slow you down a little.

WW, Diana, and Tiger Udyr can also skip the machete. Not sure who else because machete is just so damn good I'd take it anyway.

Deleted
    Apparently karma does exist , I got my first penta on MF just now, right after a baron fight . Woot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Skarner tears the new jungle apart. He is one of the few with build flexibility, but it will still slow you down a little.

WW, Diana, and Tiger Udyr can also skip the machete. Not sure who else because machete is just so damn good I'd take it anyway.
    What would you start on Diana then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Diana could start machete, cloth, boots, tome, regrowth, and I think even Dorans Ring. Not sure on the Dorans though because I would never take it since you would have no way to get health back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Diana could start machete, cloth, boots, tome, regrowth, and I think even Dorans Ring. Not sure on the Dorans though because I would never take it since you would have no way to get health back.
    That spirit stone AP upgrade, is it good for Diana? because most of those items feel kinda useless to start with anyways.

Edit: Nvm just looked it up it seems cool.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-12-03 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I actually did some testing on Diana awhile back because I was pretty bored.

Amp tome, machete, boots, cloth, dorans ring and dorans shield all let me complete the jungle. Mind you with the two dorans items I was pretty much dead when I finished, but I did finish it. Machete was by far the best though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving Nasus right now. Q farm under turret, kill all the things late game. I had one against a WW who couldn't do anything to stop me farming and with the junglers help I got a few kills to help me snowball more.

Then came the Nasus vs Nasus game. Both of us had the Riot skin to. At the start he said lets just farm all game with no help. I thought he was joking till my jungler came top. He got mad and said he told Amumu to stay away. Lol! Then he was like "It's on." and Amumu came straight top. WW was on my side, ran up through the lane and finished off Amumu. I escaped. Snowballed from there. So much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    New sale up. 5 champs + assorted skins in celebration of IPL. Cool stuff. Still not gonna buy anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    New sale up. 5 champs + assorted skins in celebration of IPL. Cool stuff. Still not gonna buy anything.
    ZOMG!!

Diana's skin. Getting that!

i just got BEARMAULED against lee sin mid as TF.... how the HELL do u beat that guy..... i even stunned him UNDER tower at lvl 4.... and lost.... how the hell do u beat him?

Deleted
    Just tried evelynn for the first time after remake..
    Had no idea what to do actually, wen't top since mid and jungle was taken..

holy **** she is so nice !!

her kit is just amazing.. Still not sure how to build her runes.. right now i go ad , ap , armor , ms quint
    and not quite sure on build..

anyone who got a lot of experience with her, that can help me on what to build?

also won my first game with her :3

Everyone seems to prefer her AP mid but I'm genuinely not a fan, especially since DFG nerf.

I jungle with her, AD. Cloth+5, Wriggles, then decide what to go from there.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Just tried evelynn for the first time after remake..
    Had no idea what to do actually, wen't top since mid and jungle was taken..

holy **** she is so nice !!

her kit is just amazing.. Still not sure how to build her runes.. right now i go ad , ap , armor , ms quint
    and not quite sure on build..

anyone who got a lot of experience with her, that can help me on what to build?

also won my first game with her :3
    The way people built her pre dfg nerf was rush dfg then stack ap. Most of the eve's I've seen now (and the ones in IPL5) tended to get all three magic pen items then build a zhonyas or a deathcap. As for runes I think magic pen reds, ap quints and whatever for the other two work. You don't really need ad though since you have hate spike to last hit with and what not. I might have got the runes/quints in the wrong order. I forget which ones end up being better in which combination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The way people built her pre dfg nerf was rush dfg then stack ap. Most of the eve's I've seen now (and the ones in IPL5) tended to get all three magic pen items then build a zhonyas or a deathcap. As for runes I think magic pen reds, ap quints and whatever for the other two work. You don't really need ad though since you have hate spike to last hit with and what not. I might have got the runes/quints in the wrong order. I forget which ones end up being better in which combination.
    Well most if not all of her spells goes after ad too.. and with her w you will be able to get a lot of as and you get ms all the time from it too for everytime you hit.. so you are able to stay on the target

10+ Year Old Account
    Well most if not all of her spells goes after ad too.. and with her w you will be able to get a lot of as and you get ms all the time from it too for everytime you hit.. so you are able to stay on the target
    She's an assassin first and foremost, and AP is the absolute best route to go for the pure burst damage. Even after the DFG nerf as Alex showed at IPL5, she can do the job very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly advise you to play her as an AP assassin. You can do an AD oriented build, but I feel that in general it is much weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my last match during a double kill, Cass's picture changed. Not sure if a glitch where I am seeing the old one or if it is a new one that is in the files.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    AP is way better than AD, even after the nerfs. I played her in the jungle when the rework came out, then AP when that started catching on. Even though DFG got nerfed, it didn't hit her too hard, she just 3 shots people now instead of 2 shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    New patch!
    Day off tomorrow!
    Yeeee boooooy.
    Whole day learning to jungle again, yipyip.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?