Did some cases in the Tribunal yesterday... the only case that threw my accuracy off 100%, was the one game of the 20 I pardoned.
    Makes me kinda sad.

So... I'm not following all the hate on liandries... On a low health ADC... Late game the LEAST it's gunna do is like 90 dmg... The 70 ap isn't low, since pen changes keeping it after guise ups dmg of an apc quite a bit. I view it as a trade off... Burst casters that build glass cannon should have it... I'd argue almost always

10+ Year Old Account
    Not hating, far from. But on a burst caster, a Deathcap, Zhonya's, Void Staff etc etc. will do far more to kill your target than a Liandry's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take back everything bad I've said about Nidalee. She might be my new main. Going to buy her either way after this week because she just fills so many roles.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Just had a game where the rest of my team surrendered right as we killed their Nexus. Got both the win and the loss popups and both Nexi exploded, but unfortunately my team got the loss. We absolutely stomped them the whole game. I guess my team was a premade. Was kinda hilarious.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    So... I'm not following all the hate on liandries... On a low health ADC... Late game the LEAST it's gunna do is like 90 dmg... The 70 ap isn't low, since pen changes keeping it after guise ups dmg of an apc quite a bit. I view it as a trade off... Burst casters that build glass cannon should have it... I'd argue almost always
    Building Liandry's on someone who's all about bursting is a bad idea. The passive is a DoT, which is the exact opposite of what a burster want. You'd be far better off with something else, like the items Duilliath listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I might upgrade it still, since it's better than just a Haunting Guise, but I'll definitely not be in any rush to do so. It's about the same cost as a Needlessly Large Rod, so I'd rather work towards one of the items that builds into.

I hate Darius's ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I actually think Liandrys is bad on most champs. There are exceptions such as teemo but when you see people building it on like leblanc, lux or morgana you kinda realize that most of the playerbase has 0 clue what they should build or why they should build it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I hate Darius's ultimate
    Sorry, I feel your pain, but when a Darius gets a pentakill and stops a Katarina, the Queen of Pentakills, in getting any kills, I just find it hilarious. Though it still sucks, I just think it's kinda funny.

On Liandry's; I think it's best for champions with DoTs or just sustained damage, like Teemo, Malzahar, or maybe even Vladimir, since Vlad only has two spells, the DoT could add some damage when his spells are down. Just a thought. But it's pretty much tailored for DoT champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I actually think Liandrys is bad on most champs. There are exceptions such as teemo but when you see people building it on like leblanc, lux or morgana you kinda realize that most of the playerbase has 0 clue what they should build or why they should build it.
    I'll get it on Leblanc. As 6th item. Mostly because Haunting Guise is really good on her and it's still 50 more AP. It's not horrible to dump some money in it if you have some to spare, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not hating, far from. But on a burst caster, a Deathcap, Zhonya's, Void Staff etc etc. will do far more to kill your target than a Liandry's.
    well yes.... but im lookin at the items... on burst caster u have all that.... its like liandries vs WotA or something... seems like a fair trade to me

Deleted
    Does anyone know what you have to do to get the new snowdown Icons? I got the one with Nashor on it.

Oh wow this game was a thriller.

TSM just 3-0'd by Fear, thats pretty embarrasing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Seems like you're the one with no clue to be honest.

Works great lategame with LB and Lux because they're long-range/burst champions. The extra Spell Pen works wonders in bursting their targets down within seconds. Also, the health shred isn't too bad against tanks. On Morgana, it'll work great with her Soil and, again, the spell pen works fucking great with Abyssal+Sorc shoes combo. Soil MR shred takes away a bunch of their MR making her deal a lot more damage.

Again. This is lategame and should be 5th or 6th item, the upgrade anyway. Not to mention the HP it provides.

Should be the first major item on the likes of Teemo and Rumble (it's borderline OP on these two, good fkng god)
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-16 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Seems like you're the one with no clue to be honest.

Works great lategame with LB and Lux because they're long-range/burst champions. The extra Spell Pen works wonders in bursting their targets down within seconds. Also, the health shred isn't too bad against tanks. On Morgana, it'll work great with her Soil and, again, the spell pen works fucking great with Abyssal+Sorc shoes combo. Soil MR shred takes away a bunch of their MR making her deal a lot more damage.

Again. This is lategame and should be 5th or 6th item, the upgrade anyway. Not to mention the HP it provides.

Should be the first major item on the likes of Teemo and Rumble (it's borderline OP on these two, good fkng god)
    thats exactly what i was thinking.... on a burst dmg caster, your goal is to kill them as FAST as possible.... and the 20-30 dmg from 1 tick of the spell will b worth more dmg than the 10-15 ap u get from a different item. im not saying RUSH the fucker on every caster... but if ur going glass cannon dmg, i believe the stats cannot b passed up

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the heck would I want WotA on someone like LeBlanc? I'd sooner consider a Bloodthirster, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Does anyone know what you have to do to get the new snowdown Icons? I got the one with Nashor on it.
    Doran’s Wreath Icon: Complete a five-man premade game.
    Stocking Blades Icon: Gift RP to a friend.
    Trimmed Turret Icon: Gift a champion to a friend.
    Reindeer Urf Icon: Gift a skin to a friend.
    Holiday Nashor Icon: "Staying off Bad Santa Veigar's naughty list and spreading holiday cheer."*
    Shopkeeper Icon: "The most spirited participants in the holiday icon festivities this Snowdown will unlock this bonus icon after the holiday."

*They aren't giving any official requirements to earn this. Lyte was answering questions regarding the icon in this thread, and there's a nice summarized FAQ based off that thread that you can find here.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why the heck would I want WotA on someone like LeBlanc? I'd sooner consider a Bloodthirster, tbh.
    was just an example of another AP item with slightly more AP on it... if u are a BURST caster, u have Rabadons, Voidstaff, Zonya's, DFG, Sorc boots.... what other AP items would u sub out?.. im not saying its THE GOD ITEM,... im saying its not terrible, infact most the time it is a good choice.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 12:10 AM ----------

maybe a lichbane.... maybe, but thats risking getting closer then comfort half the time