Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Every time I play ADC, if I have no deaths, the minute I hit legendary I die.
    Happened with me today with Jax....

Legendary!

You have been slain!

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:15 AM ----------

Some teams also can't focus.

I remember a teamfight once, I was Varus.

I had zero mana, really. But the entire team fight they didn't touch me. Quadra kill by auto attacks...

10+ Year Old Account
    That happens to me a lot on graves, just without the no deaths part.

I'll do really well in lane, and then be like I can 1v3 them. It's probably good my brother is usually calling the shots on skype lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That happens to me a lot on graves, just without the no deaths part.

I'll do really well in lane, and then be like I can 1v3 them. It's probably good my brother is usually calling the shots on skype lol.
    If I have a few deaths and I'm getting fed, normally I just go on an unstoppable killing spree, but it's always when I have no deaths the enemy team is just like "no perfect game for you!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have a few deaths and I'm getting fed, normally I just go on an unstoppable killing spree, but it's always when I have no deaths the enemy team is just like "no perfect game for you!"
    This a thousand times, I get to 10 kills and bam. I guess I get to cocky and I just get killed.
    Hey everyone

okayokay what to rush as kog maw, IE? wanna try him lol, plays too much graves and vayne

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    okayokay what to rush as kog maw, IE? wanna try him lol, plays too much graves and vayne
    I go for:
    1. Boots + 3 pots
    2. 2 x doran
    3. Vamp. Scept. + BG
    4. Zeal
    5. IE
    6. PD
    7. LW
    8. GA (depending on enemy team)
    9. TB
    I might get TB before LW when they don't have a tanky team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I go for:
    1. Boots + 3 pots
    2. 2 x doran
    3. Vamp. Scept. + BG
    4. Zeal
    5. IE
    6. PD
    7. LW
    9. TB
    No Madred's? I thought Kog was the only AD carry which it could be used on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    No Madred's? I thought Kog was the only AD carry which it could be used on.
    I use it on Vayne sometimes but not on Kog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Kog is one of the few AD carries that can legitimately build a Phantom dancer first. Vayne is the other.

So I usually go, boots x3, 1-2 dorans, vamp scepter, zerker greaves, PD, IE. After that you either get a LW if you need more damage, or the defensive item that suits your match the best. I almost always pick up a GA on my ranged ads, but qss is also a great pick. I know some people really like banshee's veil, but i've never found it to be that useful.

Deleted
    22/17/22 as Jax.

I really hate it when I am on a Triple and then...die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I build IE first on Kog because I'm a creature of habit and build it first on every ADC. PD first is perfectly viable though.

On the topic of Madreds, it's a niche item. You can build it, but you usually don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    did this today in a ranked match, i cried for two hours then threw my toaster out of a window.

Playing Kog I don't really have a set build I have EVERY time, it's always situational because when I play AD carry I'm in solo and don't have a team I know I can rely on to keep me covered. Other than boots, pots and 2x dorans, I have a priority list which is something along the lines of: Phantom Dancer>IE>Mandreds/BT>LW

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Madreds works better on certain bruisers or melee champs but it can work quite well specifically on hyper carries such as kog. I build it every now and then on Shaco and Nidalee.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Madred's is a bad item. There is never a point where building it is worth the investment.

(Not realistically anyway. Maybe if they're all stacking raw health with absolutely no magic resistance, but I haven't seen that happen since I was level 5)

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Madred's is a bad item. There is never a point where building it is worth the investment.

(Not realistically anyway. Maybe if they're all stacking raw health with absolutely no magic resistance, but I haven't seen that happen since I was level 5)
    Madreds is a fantastic item on Shaco if your playing vs a team where there are 4 tanky people. Build him bruiser-ish by going Phage > Bloodrazor > Black Cleaver / PD > FM > what you see appropriate. And let the chaos ensue. Nobody can 1 v 1 you, not even Jax with full build. In teamfights you should be tanky enough to take down their AD or AP carry and still have 30%hp, enough to take care of their bruiser or second carry.

For the Karthus talk, he is honestly fine the way he is. He's weak early game and mid, he just needs to afk farm and steal shit with his ultimate, or as my friends like to do, go for a kill, fail and let me take a double kill . At level 6 his ultimate will only do 170 - 200 dmg ( taking into account MR + AP ), pretty shit. Karthus is the pillar of balanceness and all you haters know it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I played a game as Jungle Shaco after playing Karthus mid for 1 week straight. I failed smite on Amumu's red buff and he stole it... I suck ass. Went to go get my red buff straight away and it looks like the enemy top warded it, Mummy came and stole it with Smite ._. I just felt like switching the game off right there and then from the frustration. We managed to get to 29m before losing the game =/
    Last edited by Silent; 2012-11-05 at 07:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    You'd be surprised how easy it is after you get your Rabadons. Buying two of them doesn't take too long.
    If you do that as Kar, you might not win.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I go for:
    1. Boots + 3 pots
    2. 2 x doran
    3. Vamp. Scept. + BG
    4. Zeal
    5. IE
    6. PD
    7. LW
    9. TB
    Kog'maw is my favourite AD carry, I am currently scoring 7-1 on him as far as I've kept track. All with good scores.

AD reds + quints, standard yellow/blue. Usually flash + cleanse, otherwise ignite.

Boots 3p
    1st back = zeal or pickaxe or BF (if poor, boot2 and vamp scepter to sustain)
    2nd back = continue IE or PD, depending on enemy matchup and my support. Do I need to do high damage in short bursts, or can I sustain hit him? Do I need more MS?
    3rd back = preferably finish IE first, PD is an option.

So: IE = PD > GA = LW > BT

If you have Nunu, get AD before AS. Get a vamp early.
    If you have Janna, get AS before AD. Get a vamp early.
    If you have Sona, get AS before AD.
    If you have Lulu, get AS before AD. Get a vamp early.
    If you have Taric, get AS before AD.

If you need to last hit better, get an early pickaxe or BF.
    Kog'maw counterpicks Graves, Vayne and other short range AD carries once he reaches level 7-8 due to high range poke that they probably can't retaliate. In a full-on 1v1, W to get some health down before they reach you, E to keep distance, Q+R once they get in range to hit for high burst and you should at least pop a flash since your passive will kill them if you haven't already

Deleted
    First game at level 30 where I get to go top...16/2/11 as Garen. Wheee. Even our troll Ashe started playing properly once we started getting into teamfights and wrecking them. So much focus on me...no idea why. Games like that make me want to keep playing, instead of everything being a bummer with trolls the last few games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kog is pretty straightforward.

I ALWAYS run Flash / Cleanse with Kog in SoloQ. People simply cannot react fast enough in a "protect the kog" setup, so cleanse is basically a necessity and will save you way more often than heal or exhaust. The range on ignite is far too dangerous, never take ignite with kog.

The only time I may change up my item build is when going against a really tough bot lane with a zero sustain support (IE: nunu). I tend to grab a Wriggle's to ease the early game pain...but for the most part, you absolutely have to rush PD with Kog. The AS synergy w/ your W is just too strong to ignore.

The rest of the item build is standard.

I basically get a GA when the team decides I need to die first every single fight - sometimes its right out of the gate, sometimes I clean up a couple mid game team fights before they realize I'm hitting like a dump truck.

Finally, you simply grab your LW when you're facing multiple opponents w/ stacked armor. LW is your best friend for doing strong damage while maintaining good positioning (absolutely essential as any ADC, really).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.