Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Legacy skins are live!

Edit: And all are at the same price before they were legacy, which is good!
    Okay, there goes all of my money!

Deleted
    SR at first is indeed pretty confusing, though I didn't stopped playing it when I was a noob.

I actually started playing Domi until 3 months ago because I got super tired of everything on SR and it's true, the ragers/trolls/etc are almost non existent in Dominion, atleast in my current Domi Elo, which should be around 1.8k or so, I really don't know, I got like almost 500 wins and 420 losses, more less.

Still, I think Domi is better to get experience, overall, but if a person wants to play ranked or be really good, leaving SR, as a newbie, to Domi isn't really advisable, in most cases of course.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Leave Majad alone, or I'll hurt you people. I lift.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 02:08 AM ----------

btw for the people that know me, I renamed to "Stylesvicious"
    Rofllll you actually renamed to that? I saw something about it in the chatroom. Didn't think you were serious.

That's fucking amazing.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Would love to play with you people sometime btw. Would really like to see your skill levels and such. I myself am okay I think.

But I am EUW.
    Half of the people here are EUW. Join the chatroom channel Keko if you want to play with some MMO-C folk on EUW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Rofllll you actually renamed to that? I saw something about it in the chatroom. Didn't think you were serious.

That's fucking amazing.
    I think it would be better if he had capitalized the V on vicious. xD

StylesVicious. Hm, dunno tbh but I think it would be nice since his current one is StylesClashv3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... I hate SR....

Atleast in its current state, but what can I say... I'm a hipster.
    Lies! You play SR with low levels and noobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    XD!!

That is correct but I don't really mind since it's kinda of Dominion style, meaning that it's rather "easy" to play, almost no effort, no boring 20 mins farming minions and attacking towers.

Kinda, and, playing with people you know and like is always a good thing too!

Deleted
    Hey come on bro, I'm not >That< bad

15+ Year Old Account
    SR at first is indeed pretty confusing, though I didn't stopped playing it when I was a noob.

I actually started playing Domi until 3 months ago because I got super tired of everything on SR and it's true, the ragers/trolls/etc are almost non existent in Dominion, atleast in my current Domi Elo, which should be around 1.8k or so, I really don't know, I got like almost 500 wins and 420 losses, more less.

Still, I think Domi is better to get experience, overall, but if a person wants to play ranked or be really good, leaving SR, as a newbie, to Domi isn't really advisable, in most cases of course.
    my problem with dom is Im not really sure what works and what doesnt..build and champion wise. ;-; Otherwise I would probably play more dom than SR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lux is AMAZING. I have not done this well late game in a long time. Our team fed Darius early so he was ganking the lanes while the other guys kept dying. Me and Rengar kept him in check, but the rest of my team was just feeding. Honestly, the other team was terrible but they were all so fed by the end of the game it didn't matter how many of them me and Rengar killed, they just overwhelmed our base.

Definitely picking her up at some point.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Be careful if you guys are gonna play with Led+, hes a terrible Janna and refuses to join Mumble or Teamspeak because hes afraid people will laugh at his girly voice !!! He also worships my Jungle Shaco now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    my problem with dom is Im not really sure what works and what doesnt..build and champion wise. ;-; Otherwise I would probably play more dom than SR.
    I just play Nidalee and poke with spears erryday

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Be careful if you guys are gonna play with Led+, hes a terrible Janna and refuses to join Mumble or Teamspeak because hes afraid people will laugh at his girly voice !!! He also worships my Jungle Shaco now.
    We all know!

Deleted
    Hey come on bro, I'm not >That< bad
    Yes you are. Admit it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well, that's the good thing about Dominion!

It's easy to play, to some extent of course, you got "free" farm/gold and you can experience a lot of builds and the games are fairly small, between 17 mins to 30 mins max. Which means you can try a lot of stuff in a short time.

Dominion is a really good map to try out new builds and learn how to play with champions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I think I have a girly voice too. XD

I don't think so but I actually hate to go on TS/Mumble/Skype/Vent/etc because I usually dislike talking to "strangers".
    I just play Nidalee and poke with spears erryday
    Erryday I'm spearin'.

Deleted
    We had fun on mumble the other night with Castozor and that Beste guy!

More people should come on Mumble. We have fun, and make inappropriate jokes. Look at chat the day before yesterday l0l

Deleted
    We had fun on mumble the other night with Castozor and that Beste guy!

More people should come on Mumble. We have fun, and make inappropriate jokes. Look at chat the day before yesterday l0l
    Must be fun!

I wouldn't mind, problem is that my English isn't that great, when speaking atleast, since I get all "red" and shy, I then start babbling and saying giberish. xd

Deleted
    Must be fun!

I wouldn't mind, problem is that my English isn't that great, when speaking atleast, since I get all "red" and shy, I then start babbling and saying giberish. xd
    You'll be fine, just memorize these words: "fuck you gnan, Styles is the best"

<3

Quote Originally Posted by majad View Post
    must be fun!

I wouldn't mind, problem is that my english isn't that great, when speaking atleast, since i get all "red" and shy, i then start babbling and saying giberish. Xd
    >:3 kawaaaaiii!!!~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    >:3 kawaaaaiii!!!~
    (。◕‿◕。) (●´ω`●) (☆•ー•☆) ヽ( ≧ω≦)ノ

10+ Year Old Account
    If only they allowed NA to EU server transfers. I've put to much into my account to completely swap servers.

Just make a smurf so you can occasionally play there.

Deleted
    If only they allowed NA to EU server transfers. I've put to much into my account to completely swap servers.
    Would be cool tbh.

But meh, I don't think it's worth it because of the lag spikes and all that, I think that would be extremely unpleasant.