Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I actually just read to that part what I quoted then thought you were jungling as Riven.
    Oh.

Rofl.

Deleted
    I have no idea how Riven is in the new jungle but she was pretty decent in S2. Her ganks were rather scary if your teammate had some cc, especially if it was a snare/stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Look at it this way: you want sustain early on anyway, that's 800 gold. Madred's helps you clear the jungle and you get free wards. It's not a -bad- item. That BF sword is nice, but if you get that, your sustain drops like a brick. I could definitely see getting it if I'm not snowballing for the increase in speed on my jungle.
    Well I could always just get Vampiric Scepter and upgrade that into a Bloodthirster, instead of finishing the Wriggles.
    (I dunno, I think Wriggles isn't really worth the cost these days).

While we're talking about Riven anyway, has anyone tried her on PBE?
    Did the nerfs hit her quite hard or are they hardly noticable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I have no idea how Riven is in the new jungle but she was pretty decent in S2. Her ganks were rather scary if your teammate had some cc, especially if it was a snare/stun.
    She got hit just as hard as Shyvana did.
    Pretty much non-existant sustain in jungle.
    Health regen nerf is going to hit her hardest in the jungle probably.

Congrats myself, I finally moved out of the damn fire.

Deleted

Poor Shyvanna

Deleted
    ´Haha

Also, my game crashed, login in now. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    -snip-

Poor Shyvanna
    Why do I feel sexually interested in this?

OT: Saint (or Branden as I knew him) go way back, we were in a relation-

Now really OT: Is it just me or do people hate Saint for his attitude, he sort of wailed on Jackie recently but that was because Jackie wasn't playing appropriately and was making excuses. People were saying, "Saint you so mean" etc. and I'm thinking, "Saint just wants to win". From what I've heard, he's part of the reason the team has been getting better, making sure they stay on schedule and learning new champions etc. I sort of met the guy in real life and he seemed quite weird for a pro gamer personality wise. He was a party guy at one point in his life, that's for sure.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why do I feel sexually interested in this?

OT: Saint (or Branden as I knew him) go way back, we were in a relation-

Now really OT: Is it just me or do people hate Saint for his attitude, he sort of wailed on Jackie recently but that was because Jackie wasn't playing appropriately and was making excuses. People were saying, "Saint you so mean" etc. and I'm thinking, "Saint just wants to win". From what I've heard, he's part of the reason the team has been getting better, making sure they stay on schedule and learning new champions etc. I sort of met the guy in real life and he seemed quite weird for a pro gamer personality wise. He was a party guy at one point in his life, that's for sure.
    Saint is Ex-Navy if I remember correctly from listening to him stream. He's an asshole for sure, but he's the right type of asshole. I love the guy personally, hes my favourite streamer, and probably my favourite pro (Hence renaming to StylesVicious before Brittany)

He wails on his team, because they are capable of so much better and it frustrates him. One thing is for sure though; Since he joined, Crs have gone from a tier 2 team, to a tier 1.5-1 team in NA. On their good day, they can take the likes of TSM/Dignitas.

Some one find me the motivation to play LoL again :|

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Go play Dominion.

Only the cool peepz play Dominion. Everyone likes to hang out with the cool peepz!

I maybe just tired of trying to carry and not winning or i need a partner to duo with in bot lane.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    A new PBE build is up. More parts of the upcoming Kayle skin have been put into the client, but the skin still isn't available for testing yet. And nerfs to Katarina and a huge nerf to Evelynn's ult. (now does damage based on their % current health instead of % maximum health)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go play Ranked.

Only the cool peepz play Ranked. Everyone likes to hang out with the cool peepz!
    Fixed it for ya Majad.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A new PBE build is up. More parts of the upcoming Kayle skin have been put into the client, but the skin still isn't available for testing yet. And nerfs to Katarina and a huge nerf to Evelynn's ult. (now does damage based on their % current health instead of % maximum health)
    Evelynn impales all enemies in the targeted area, dealing 15/20/25 (+0.01*AP)% of their current Health in magic damage.
    Current health damage instead of max hp now. *Maniacal laugh as eve is nerfed*

Fixed it for ya Majad.
    last pick: mid or feed (instant lock in mid champ) -_-

dont play ranked much or dominion im too cool for the cool kids (plays normal!!)
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-01-09 at 04:10 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    last pick: mid or feed (instant lock in mid champ) -_-
    *clicks on the close button*
    *watches 1 anime episode*
    *queue's again*
    By the way, from what is your avatar? Just curious.

*clicks on the close button*
    *watches 1 anime episode*
    *queue's again*
    By the way, from what is your avatar? Just curious.
    lol i just play aram if i dodge ranked

its Tomoyo from clannad!!!
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Fixed it for ya Majad.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:06 AM ----------

Evelynn impales all enemies in the targeted area, dealing 15/20/25 (+0.01*AP)% of their current Health in magic damage.
    Current health damage instead of max hp now. *Maniacal laugh as eve is nerfed*
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Oh my days that is AMAZING news.

/Dances
    /Evillaughter

*Realizes she'll stilll be strong as fuck just because of her roam.*

*sulks*

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:18 AM ----------

I play either Minesweeper or the card game "Patience"/"Spider Solitaire" (Yay for Wiki translation l0l) dno if its correctly translated D:

Deleted

Oh it's from Clannad, it's on my to-watch list, but haven't gotten the time to see it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post

/Dances
    /Evillaughter

*sulks*
    Buff sight wards to be able to see Evelynn.
    Entire world rejoices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Saint is Ex-Navy if I remember correctly from listening to him stream. He's an asshole for sure, but he's the right type of asshole. I love the guy personally, hes my favourite streamer, and probably my favourite pro (Hence renaming to StylesVicious before Brittany)

He wails on his team, because they are capable of so much better and it frustrates him. One thing is for sure though; Since he joined, Crs have gone from a tier 2 team, to a tier 1.5-1 team in NA. On their good day, they can take the likes of TSM/Dignitas.
    To be honest, how often do those "good days" come around? Teams should be judged on consistence and records. Curse is still below the T1 NA teams and I don't see them surpassing Dig/CLG/TSM. I also just don't approve of his ways of "motivating" the team.

Jacky is still fucking adorable though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post

/Dances
    /Evillaughter

*sulks*
    Lol, my exact reaction.

The new Kayle skin has some nice animations.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-09 at 04:27 AM.